Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari (25699 Views)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by 30pence: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
LAGOS — PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that he would inherit a huge debt profile and empty treasury if elected president, expressing confidence that his wealth of experience would assist in turning the situation around.
He also stated that his party’s economic policies are conceived to be people-centred, adding that the country would for the first time in over three decades experience a truly pro-people Federal Government if elected.
Buhari said this in a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, APCPCO, Malam Garba Shehu.
His words: “It is crystal clear that our revenues are dwindling by the day and if we must survive, we cannot continue on this path of near absence of accountability, mismanagement, outright waste and jamboree that has characterised the management of public resources under the Jonathan-led PDP government.
“We can assure the mass of Nigerian people that help is on the way. We know that an APC controlled Federal Government will obviously inherit a huge debt profile and an empty treasury from this PDP Federal Government. We are confident of turning the situation around.
“It is apparent that the Federal Government has suddenly found itself in a bind with plummeting crude oil prices in the international market, but typical of a team that lacks capacity for anticipatory actions, the Federal Government has been running from pillar to post in a vain bid to stabilize the economy.
Buhari-london“Unfortunately, all conceived palliatives applied to save the nation’s declining economic indicators have merely scrapped the surface of the problems leaving the mass of Nigerians desperate, confused and hungrier.
“With external debt standing at more than $10 billion and our internal debts at more than $50 billion, it is without doubt that President Jonathan is driving Nigeria into economic wilderness. This should be a cause for concern for all well-meaning Nigerians, more so when the Federal Government responses to these rising economic challenges have, at best, been casual.
“Emblematic of this casual, non profound approach to the management of the national economy is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s devaluation of the national currency in November 2014 while retaining the Retail Dutch Auction System (RDAS).\
“Dramatically, just under three months after that devaluation, the CBN, obviously buffeted by unanticipated dynamics in the foreign exchange market, announced the closure of the RDAS and the Wholesale Dutch Auction System (WDAS). This shows clearly an uncoordinated template in the management of the national economy.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ill-inherit-huge-debt-profile-empty-treasury-buhari/#sthash.wLpoBiL0.dpuf

U GO INHERIT YOUR PAPA NYASH.
Nigeria is in a big shit shouting sai buhari.
What does an illitterate like buhari know about economics of a country?

How much debt d'you think USA is into.

I'd rather ride on with Gej, than go back to the stone age.
Rubbish comment from demented general!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by inevitableme(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Hear who is talking! As if u have all the guarantee that u will win the election. Smh
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by anonimi: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
This old man is hallucinating from London abi na wetin?

Or he does not understand what empty treasury means ni?

Maybe someone needs to show Buhari these details:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112223_b9j5wbscuai7qxi_jpeg0421f5e4a6e29a5c286df4fefbd17978

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077628_BNGI782FMSI1G20150108171624_jpge5bb24791334f05106b071c3170d959d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

That Is squirrel and its Is d logo of ACPN

Ok nah. they aren't even creative, what does squirrel has to do with a political party?
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by pegasusautos: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Bifwoli:
GMB you can only inherit boko-haram and its sambisa forest hideouts.

Treasury and economics is just too far above your grade.

Very Primitive and Archaic man
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
inevitableme:
Hear who is talking! As if u have all the guarantee that u will win the election. Smh

Read before commenting. He said "if"
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
babestella:

Go to court and prove your allegation or you stop spreading malicious lies.

No need to go to court.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by criminalmindz: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
[s][/s]
how is he confused? u sound confused ooo

*Modified

Check the facts Oga

[size=13pt]Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N10trn - Debt Management Office (DMO) [/size]
http://leadership.ng/news/345987/nigerias-debt-profile-hits-n10trn
APC AND LIES
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Honestly, wasting of resources and mass embezlement without check by Mr Presudent's cabinet is d one damage to his numerous achievements but The General is no saint either......God should just do the best for this country as regards d election
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by CaptPlanet(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
See person wey no go secondary school dey talk about economics.

APC filled with liars and propagandists.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by 30pence: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
[s][/s]
how is he confused? u sound confused ooo

*Modified

Check the facts Oga

[size=13pt]Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N10trn - Debt Management Office (DMO) [/size]
http://leadership.ng/news/345987/nigerias-debt-profile-hits-n10trn
Debt is not the issue.
Bad debt is the issue.

To enhance the economy or even personal business, you need loan to expand.
ABI YOU NO KNOW SAY LOAN NA DEBT?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by pegasusautos: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
myweb:
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY PRESIDENTIAL ABOUT GMB SERIOUSLY.

A PRESIDENT HAS SPOKEN. YOU CAN TAKE THAT ASSURANCE TO THE BANK NOT SOME KIND OF CONFUSE DRUNKARD WHO SAYS:

I WILL GO ON EXILE IF I FAIL TO COMPLETE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE BY 2015 .... AUG,31, 2012

THOSE INVOLVE IN SUBSIDY SCAM AMOUNT TO TRILLIONS OF NAIRA MUST NEVER GO UNPUNISHED... JULY, 12, 2012.

FOUR YEARS IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN POWER SITUATION. IF I CANT DO IT, THEN I CANT DO ANYTHING BETTER... AUG,26, 2010.

ITS OBVIOUS GEJ WAS NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARED TO HANDLE PRESIDENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES.

GMB JOO

OKUNRIN NIYEN

YOU WELL SO?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Unfortunately, Aso rock is not a cattle ranch. You can gather cattle rearers to inherit their cattle not Aso rock.

Do you have certificate to manage economy?
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by buygala(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're too dumb not to see that this man is already making excuses for his imminent failure should he win the election which of course you and I knew that he can't win. grin

Buhari must be a Joseph in his past life. cheesy

And you are too blind and daft to see that worse penury and economic failure awaits Nigerians if your clueless fisherman is given a 2nd chance. .. when the crude oil price per barrel was over 100$ per barrel, he and his goons looted us to stupor, continously making excuses, improvising useless paper economic statistics, and blaming everyone but themselves...

Now that a barrel of crude now goes for less than 40$ per barrel, maybe the mumu, once given a second term, will start auctioning our kids, our old parents and even us, in order to raise funds to maintain his level of looting on per-second-billing.. angry

I don't expect you to understand sha... it's possible your brain isn't configured to adequately comprehend such simple and unambiguous information... please click here to download 'Economics for Dimwits' undecided

www.dimwiteco.com/truckpusher

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by criminalmindz: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
Your Daddy and Mummy will die before Buhari, write it down. Also, save money for buying 2 caskets, no 3 caskets cos you might be the NEXT on the line.. RIP's in advance.
I WILL CURSE THOSE WHO CURSE YOU THUS SAITH THE LORD
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by obalola: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Omitoyinbo kunle victor change agricultural to animal husbandry
Jimoh Fatimah moradeke change computer to commerce
Iyiola olamilekan Taoreed change agricultural to animal husbandry

Soyemi Ayodeji Felix change geography to Agricultural and Christian religion to book keeping
Ekechi Sunday David change agricultural to animal husbandry
Nwankwor chukwdi Joseph change agricultural to animal husbandry
Temitayo obanisola iyanuoluwa change agricultural to animal husbandry

Ajayi Philip Akinola change Agricultural to Animal husbandry
Adepoju oluwajomiloju Ridwan change Agricultural to Animal husbandry
Ade-Asare Grace change Geography to Book keeping
Ayegbajeje Bolanle Asisat change Agricultural to Animal husbandry
Muritala Tawakalitu change computer to Animal husbandry

Tiamiyu Roqeeb oyindamola change Garment to Government
Ogundiran Ajara omolola change computer to Book keeping
Olayiwola victoria omolara change computer to Book keeping
Oyedotun opeyemi Emmanuel change computer to book keeping
Komolafe Anjolaoluwa victoria change Agricultural to Animal husbandry

Olaniyan Ridwan olamilekan change computer to Book keeping
Oladunjoye olaronke Rachael change computer to Book keeping
Yekeen Basirat Adeola change computer to Book keeping
Oyedotun oyenike modupe change computer to Book keeping
Babatunde Qazeem Ayomide change date of birth to 11/11/1993.

Olaniyan Barakat Esther change computer to Book keeping
Oyedeji Taiwo lekan change Biology to Economic and computer to Account

Akindele Gbolahan Damilare
Change Agricultural Science to Animal Husbandry.
Oladipo Temilade Deborah
Change Computer to Book keeping.
Isiaka Idowu Abibat change Biology to Book Keeping and computer to commerce.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by sage2(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
You don't to worry about that. Nigerians will make sure that GEJ clear those debts before he handover to his successor in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by joeyekembele: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:
God will give the People's General the perfect team and the wisdom to turn Nigeria's fortune around...

The shoeless Fisherman and his gang of thieving sycophants have raped our economy to stupor. .. Yet he wants us to give him a mandate which will enable him to finally sell us all into slavery undecided .... God pass am ooo
GOD BLESS GMB AND HIS 150 COWS embarassed

This is day dreaming. So it is still not dawned on this Aboki and his gold digger APC that there ain't a vacancy in ASO Rock? What a die hard group of fools?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by legendsilver(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Chiaka:

I beg the man just they talk Bla bla bla! since! our hear dey blocked to him now!!
lols grin
As you have wished, so shall it be. Deafness will visit you in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:

And you are too blind and daft to see that worse penury and economic failure awaits Nigerians if your clueless fisherman is given a 2nd chance. .. when the crude oil price per barrel was over 100$ per barrel, he and his goons looted us to stupor, continously making excuses, improvising useless paper economic statistics, and blaming everyone but themselves...

Now that a barrel of crude now goes for less than 40$ per barrel, maybe the mumu, once given a second term, will start auctioning our kids, our old parents and even us, in order to raise funds to maintain his level of looting on per-second-billing.. angry

I don't expect you to understand sha... it's possible your brain isn't configured to adequately comprehend such simple and unambiguous information... please click here to download 'Economics for Dimwits' undecided

www.dimwiteco.com/truckpusher
Blah blah blah blah blah ...... grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by mmsen: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2015
There is no point in having money and no infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by dking123: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are serving in the north be vigilant. dont be a victim. Buhary and his propanda team are giving his followers false assurance that they have won the election already, when inec return Gej be sure of violence. dont be a victim. it happened in 2011, it is most likely going to happen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by chibuikebright(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2015
I PERSONALLY FORESEE THIS MAN DREAMING AND WRITING DURING HIS MEDICAL CHECKUP IN LONDON. please you people should warn Buhari to stop writing when ever he finds himself at that hospital bed in London because Nigerians are tired of daydream anticipations.less i forget, is he back from London? cos i know why am asking anyway.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by samplegirl(f): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Win first!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Having know dis, y do u stl wnt to b dia? Gudluck 4 me n my pple

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by anonimi: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
mmsen:
There is no point in having money and no infrastructure.

That was what Obasanjo did for eight years.

Commissioning and ground breaking for contracts that he did NOT pay for while stealing our money but leaving a reserve without infrastructures.
Yet those who do not know keep shouting like lost souls shocked

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their CHANGE.
What about you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
H8 Speech. Hatred is for the week.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
ShUt Up! Who put U there Have U been discharged from the Hospital? Sick men can't rule Naija...GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
LAGOS — PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that he would inherit a huge debt profile and empty treasury if elected president, expressing confidence that his wealth of experience would assist in turning the situation around.
He also stated that his party’s economic policies are conceived to be people-centred, adding that the country would for the first time in over three decades experience a truly pro-people Federal Government if elected.
Buhari said this in a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, APCPCO, Malam Garba Shehu.
His words: “It is crystal clear that our revenues are dwindling by the day and if we must survive, we cannot continue on this path of near absence of accountability, mismanagement, outright waste and jamboree that has characterised the management of public resources under the Jonathan-led PDP government.
“We can assure the mass of Nigerian people that help is on the way. We know that an APC controlled Federal Government will obviously inherit a huge debt profile and an empty treasury from this PDP Federal Government. We are confident of turning the situation around.
“It is apparent that the Federal Government has suddenly found itself in a bind with plummeting crude oil prices in the international market, but typical of a team that lacks capacity for anticipatory actions, the Federal Government has been running from pillar to post in a vain bid to stabilize the economy.
Buhari-london“Unfortunately, all conceived palliatives applied to save the nation’s declining economic indicators have merely scrapped the surface of the problems leaving the mass of Nigerians desperate, confused and hungrier.
“With external debt standing at more than $10 billion and our internal debts at more than $50 billion, it is without doubt that President Jonathan is driving Nigeria into economic wilderness. This should be a cause for concern for all well-meaning Nigerians, more so when the Federal Government responses to these rising economic challenges have, at best, been casual.
“Emblematic of this casual, non profound approach to the management of the national economy is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s devaluation of the national currency in November 2014 while retaining the Retail Dutch Auction System (RDAS).\
“Dramatically, just under three months after that devaluation, the CBN, obviously buffeted by unanticipated dynamics in the foreign exchange market, announced the closure of the RDAS and the Wholesale Dutch Auction System (WDAS). This shows clearly an uncoordinated template in the management of the national economy.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ill-inherit-huge-debt-profile-empty-treasury-buhari/#sthash.wLpoBiL0.dpuf
Lol, u neva win you don already dey inherit debt! See where muscle pull dey do lizard.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
can somebody please ,wake this certificateless ,confused ,serial liar and looser up from his dream .

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2015
shininglite:
old sick illiterate thinks to handle d Nigerian economy is same as rearing his 150 cows **maybe he even borrowed d cows **
...I was told he borrowed 2 cows-he then turned 2 to 150...
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by mabeni(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2015
shininglite:
old sick illiterate thinks to handle d Nigerian economy is same as rearing his 150 cows **maybe he even borrowed d cows **
You must be living in sambisa. Re-check what illiterate means in your dico., young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) / 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.