Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari (25698 Views)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by PenSniper: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
Ok., oga don't talk too much cos I know deep down that u will not inherit d gate of Aso Rock let alone d debt.
By the way, this man sounds to malicious n it's bad, it doesn't tell well.
If u r campaigning, go ahead with wat u will offer n stop criticising d incumbent govt, u r not elected yet, n so u r still an average citizen n not above d law, so some respect should b accorded to tell the voters u r a true man of peace n honour.
How do u know the treasury will b empty? These r silly accusations,
In as much as the govt haven't done 100%, Buhari won't tell me Johna has been idle since day one, wat has he got to say bout agricultural dev?
All he does is criticise,yet wen we criticise his previous regime. He begs not to b judged based on that, u just ve to live with it man.

Any one who criticises too much always lack strength to do better.

What do you expect of man who remains a fool at age 73 ?
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by PenSniper: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
myweb:
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY PRESIDENTIAL ABOUT GMB SERIOUSLY.

A PRESIDENT HAS SPOKEN. YOU CAN TAKE THAT ASSURANCE TO THE BANK NOT SOME KIND OF CONFUSE DRUNKARD WHO SAYS:

I WILL GO ON EXILE IF I FAIL TO COMPLETE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE BY 2015 .... AUG,31, 2012

THOSE INVOLVE IN SUBSIDY SCAM AMOUNT TO TRILLIONS OF NAIRA MUST NEVER GO UNPUNISHED... JULY, 12, 2012.

FOUR YEARS IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN POWER SITUATION. IF I CANT DO IT, THEN I CANT DO ANYTHING BETTER... AUG,26, 2010.

ITS OBVIOUS GEJ WAS NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARED TO HANDLE PRESIDENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES.

GMB JOO

OKUNRIN NIYEN

On the contrary, GMB has been rather unpresidentially STUPID.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by PenSniper: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
ionsman:
Sir, God will give you the wisdom of Solomon to steer this country forward. ...
AMEN!

His wisdom can only manage cows and nigerians are not cows so he wont smell Aso Rock as the landlord but only as brief visitor on occasions.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by cozy7(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
kmcutez:

At least he is better than Jonathan that stole our public funds to buy his form.
YOUR TOTALLY CORRECT
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by PenSniper: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why does this Buhari of a man keep disturbing our sensibilities with stuff and nonsense ? Which caretaker told him there is vacancy in Aso Rock ? I hope he is not being deceived by al-jazeera, ISIS and Boko Haram ? He is so daft to think he can fool the initiated by telling us that he had only N30,000 in his account, borrowed N27.5M to purchase presidential form, yet his wife donated N135M worth of drugs when we all know who calls the shot in a muslim home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Onyiido: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
Ok., oga don't talk too much cos I know deep down that u will not inherit d gate of Aso Rock let alone d debt.
By the way, this man sounds to malicious n it's bad, it doesn't tell well.
If u r campaigning, go ahead with wat u will offer n stop criticising d incumbent govt, u r not elected yet, n so u r still an average citizen n not above d law, so some respect should b accorded to tell the voters u r a true man of peace n honour.
How do u know the treasury will b empty? These r silly accusations,
In as much as the govt haven't done 100%, Buhari won't tell me Johna has been idle since day one, wat has he got to say bout agricultural dev?
All he does is criticise,yet wen we criticise his previous regime. He begs not to b judged based on that, u just ve to live with it man.

Any one who criticises too much always lack strength to do better.
Chigold101 is also right. Buhari shouldn't inherit that seat oooo
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
"Abokki" naturally changes to Aboki on this thread. undecided That's by d way. "I will kill corruption, I will ban tomato, I will inherit empty treasury" grin grin OK oh. If you say so.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari in dreamland. I dey laff o grin grin

People please tell Buhari to read these prophesies:

https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathanin-28

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory

GEJ till Buhari wakes up from his slumber. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by nnachukz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Don't bother about that u are not going anywhere. Wealth of experience in cattle rearing and yet u have less than 1mil in ur acc

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Bluepamex: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
See monkey,Who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by neocortex: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is already giving excuse before he gets there. Fortunately for him he will never reach that seat hence, no need to lie to save face.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chigold101:
no GMB is not and cannot be confused. As a matter of truth he knows what he is saying.

Take it or leave it, he will meet empty treasury if elected (GOD FORBID he wins). But not because GEJ will leave the treasury empty but because that is what GMB will tell the world.
Then we all will start accusing GEJ of killing our economy & leavig empty treasury at that point (GOD FORBID BUHARI) GMB will use our money to pay back Amaechi his cheif sponsor & Tinubu his benefactor...

Anyway the most unfutunate thing is that there is no vacancy at ASO ROCK VILA till 2019... So GMB, Tinubu & Amaechi will not steal our money as they have plaNed.

Incoherent and childish babble

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ovamboland:

Incoherent and childish babble
for your mind now, you be ADULT...
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by favourelisha(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who told you that you'll be there,your just guessing or maybe dreaming.What you'll inherit is failure at fourth time.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is the more reason this man, GMB is likely to give up after march 28; by his own calculation, Aso Rock is sure. However I don't expect him to get his calculation right, having failed mathematics.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by blackandbold: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
shininglite:
old sick illiterate thinks to handle d Nigerian economy is same as rearing his 150 cows **maybe he even borrowed d cows **
ode, so called illitrate was one time military president..one time regional administrator, founding president of nnpc who actually conducted/supervised the construction of about 3 refineries and tgeirgas pipelines..the refineries that some people in 16years goverment could not even maintain. .talkless of building a new one...mrtweee
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by jzdoberman: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
chamboy:
It's Very much possible, Cos those wastage distribution of money would stop.
List of how Presidency waste Money
1. CAN
2. Asari Dokunbo
3. Fayose
4. Mimiko
5. Ffk
6. Okupe
7. TAN
8. Jk thugs
9. Tompolo
10. PEJ
11. Bishop Oyedepo
12. Allison
13. Private Jet
14. Otueke Kinsmen
15. Alamieyeseigha
16. Wike thugs
17. Fat son of GEJ

Which night school you attend?
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by atakata1: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please! Don't bother GMB. It is retirement time! You need rest, sire. Neverthless, change will start from 2019, by then I'll be ready to lead the way! As for now! I never understand this country. Please, allow GEJ to continue, but I won't be voting!!!
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by gregor1: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2015
That's if he wins. Or do you plan to rig the election buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19 / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. / MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.