Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90256 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by pri3stess(f): 3:11am On Feb 25, 2015
I've seen finer Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Lmao! I'm not for sale tongue
ok i go take you hom for free ba? thank. u!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Ah lol. Dunno what to say. I guess the gun would speak louder than wors
Obascoetubi:
ok i go take you hom for free ba? thank. u!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by firmytobad(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2015
believe me.... my gf is far prettier dan her
#mostprettygirlforyourvillage
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Ah lol. Dunno what to say. I guess the gun would speak louder than wors
what if i am a sodier?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Then its fire for fire. But i'm sure u wont want to kill ur inlaw
Obascoetubi:
what if i am a sodier?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by pbs4real(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Sarimah:
tnx smiley
dnt tel any1 oo,nah u i go marry. .
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sarimah(f): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt tel any1 oo,nah u i go marry. .
I'm married tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by pbs4real(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Sarimah:
I'm married tongue
then u hv 2 divorce. . .
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by General2COAS(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Got mine here
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Then its fire for fire. But i'm sure u wont want to kill ur inlaw
u are right, but how come wl u allow ur father to kill me wen am looking for u?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Caus i've not accepted ur proposal ni
Obascoetubi:
u are right, but how come wl u allow ur father to kill me wen am looking for u?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Caus i've not accepted ur proposal ni
i wl lie down to you with rose flower
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by bloglover(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Then you haven't meet my babe yet

Cc my babe

smh for paedophiles in nigeria.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Unh??! This is Nigeria o. All that one na for movie
Obascoetubi:
i wl lie down to you with rose flower
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Unh??! This is Nigeria o. All that one na for movie
the way u talks is very nice. i like yooou& wish u were mine
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol thank u
Obascoetubi:
the way u talks is very nice. i like yooou& wish u were mine
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Lol thank u
WELCOME
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nafto: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wetin fine for her face......my girlfriend better pass her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.