Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90243 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by lordsharks(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cute
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by nairaman66(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaechi, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/guyz-meet-lady-with-most-beautiful-face.html

Mtcheew..., MaryKay enhanced!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
eayah she fine oo,propose to her as soon as possible.#she looks like wife material grin and u know opportunity come but once!

Oh Really, Lmao! the joke is on me but I ma just kidding around....

Let me show you something, I saw it on Twitter this mORNING

19-year old girl ...She posted this on Twitter without shame
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by mytime24(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by LewisO: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ha (op) what's this? undecided
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chai. Na real falling of hand be this one. angry

This is so not the face I expected to see. I expected something else, something extraordinarily beautiful, not this everyday face I dey see. undecided
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaechi, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

La vie est belle.......or Life is beautiful! which one be Life is beau..broken French/English angry tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by heilige(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
let her remove the makeup before we can judge

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Habeyy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Alusi Okija shocked

In other words. ...

She gave the best head to the contest's organizers cry

BEST WAY TO GET FREE SEX IN NIGERIA.... ORGANIZE A BEAUTY PAGEANT..... Confam am from Ben Murray-Bruce lipsrsealed
badt guy
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
My girlfriend is more beautiful than her#she is beautiful but to her boyfrnd #
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by kofoshee(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blehhhh embarassedBlehhhh
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is injustice, I was on fp in this very post now I can't even see my comment. undecided.

Modified:I have seen my comment...thank you all. grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by justi4jesu(f): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
yahx:
My girlfriend is more beautiful than her#she is beautiful but to her boyfrnd #

Action speaks louder, pissure or lipsrsealed
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Vitaglyde: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
It is very possible
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by LewisO: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
bloxyboo:
My pple abeg shey I no fine pass her evn witout makeup? tongue
U are more beautiful than her 10times even without make-up! wink
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beautified thru make ups? We are talking abt natural beauty u talking nonsense
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by oyebolacomfort(f): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice beauty oo
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by trisha01(f): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
lol.....i laff
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by hensben(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Oh Really, Lmao! the joke is on me but I ma just kidding around....

Let me show you something, I saw it on Twitter this mORNING

19-year old girl ...She posted this on Twitter without shame
Photokiosk shocked
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

no picture my gal nobi newspaper tongue tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bet I buriful pass her na

hiunnnn hiunnnn
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by mimicious(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
There is a mix up some where! Picx Error

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

Wat am trying to say is every gal is beautiful
And na her boifrnd dey se d beauty
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by gurunlocker: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:

if na u dey your dp, u fine pass her ooo shocked cheesy
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by siraj1402(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Where is she?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
yahx:

So why you come here dey brag with her when she no be newspaper, pissure or you no even get gf tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by olu77(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op you should have posted your beautiful dp picture instead of this make-up riot face
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by buoye1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
pretty but remove the make overs and you shall be surprised what thou ll see
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:

FOR ME SHE IS NOT MOST BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES. OMOTOLA BETTER PASS HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
FGS! Most beautiful nikan ko le ma ri. She's just there jare. Besides if u want to decide the most beautiful girl anywhere, she must be without make up. If she has make up on, then she had help.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by hotgunz(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yimu
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by IbileIfe: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=28pt]For where?
LET HER SHOW HER FACE WITHOUT MAKE UP.
I FINE PASS AM WHEN I WAS 21.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.