Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90240 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Snoup6(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
she no even fine reach mama G.....see as her mouth be like smelling Puna grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by VANHELLSING: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
daveP:
Damilola, Funlola, Kemisola, shewa, lola and gbemisola are allllllll my nieces, sorry cousins, Trypa and they are all beautiful than the lady in the pics above so to speak(wipes hands with napkin)
Stop lying, in all my life I have never come across beautiful YORUBA. Except u mean bleached ones? embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Then you haven't meet my babe yet

Cc my babe
Eish, your babe is really cute.

Black is beautiful. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by ilovecritics(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
I pray my children's children are able to forgive me for opening this post. E' go better!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Funkychic(f): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sleekydee:
Better com and pay for my MB I wasted to view this post...

lolzz...na him send u message? he even said 'photos' but I'm only seeing 'photo'
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by daveP(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Stop lying, in all my life I have never come across beautiful YORUBA. Except u mean bleached ones? embarassed cry
undecided ama Keep gazing lika gazelle. Well simply put..... [size=32pt]YOU JUST LIED[/size] besides ive got extremely beautiful ones. Travel more(wondering undecided and pondering)

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by richielan: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

Read & See More Photos Here: http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/guyz-meet-lady-with-most-beautiful-face.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2158027/21-million-nigerians-mental-problems
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by menix(m): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2015
somcherry:
?

Now dat I ve viewed u, am 100% sure its mi momma wantz.. cool
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by richielan: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by somcherry(f): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Chadso:
Am real good.. Hw ws yo day?
Was awesome
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by somcherry(f): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2015
menix:

Now dat I ve viewed u, am 100% sure its mi momma wantz.. cool
Lol. Funny u
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Josepet(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Am seein tinz
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by menix(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
somcherry:

Lol. Funny u

Is dat a No?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Slimzjoe(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Most Beautiful Face?? Organisers Never Reach Northern Nigeria Be That!

She No Even Fine reach IvyT undecided
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by bloxyboo(f): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
My pple abeg shey I no fine pass her evn witout makeup? tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Then you haven't meet my babe yet

Cc my babe
wahhoo so cute,like ur babe goat hair tho grin#she fine pass mami water.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
wahhoo so cute,like ur babe goat hair tho grin#she fine pass mami water.

Hahahahahaha ! Why evul na Prettythicksme?

Remember, Beauty is in the eye of the Beer_Holder
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahahaha ! Why evul na Prettythicksme?

Remember, Beauty is in the eye of the Beer_Holder
yes i know but na d hair fine pass#me likey i dey jeorous grin.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes i know but na d hair fine pass#me likey i dey jeorous grin.

On a flipside, That's a Kenya qirl, iSaw the pix on Twitter TL and fell in love with her, at least for exuding such courageousness to twitPic her pix
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaechi, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/guyz-meet-lady-with-most-beautiful-face.html

U've betrayed ma emotions with such arrant nonsense... Most beautiful indeed.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by CLEARINGAGENT: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

On a flipside, That's a Kenya qirl, iSaw the pix on Twitter TL and fell in love with her, at least for exuding such courageousness to twitPic her pix
eayah she fine oo,propose to her as soon as possible.#she looks like wife material grin and u know opportunity come but once!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by begwong: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
The beautiful ones are not yet born biko. undecided
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by kingsangoda: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
She fine oh

Passing JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO have never been so easy @ http://prepground.com/

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
bloxyboo:
My pple abeg shey I no fine pass her evn witout makeup? tongue

You try
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Most beautiful face my arse. I have more beautiful faces on my contact list. undecided
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by faitheverest(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Don't understand..... like seriously shocked
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by PStacks(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
mtchewww! if this is the most beautiful face in nigeria, then i get hope.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by 9cbaby(f): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
ur babe is hot af grin
she is the most beautiful face on planet
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by say4gunit(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
All na wash! All na make up!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by lonelydora: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.