Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot (1359 Views)

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mine snors a lot grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Make I nor even talk undecided
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by malonephill(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
When I have
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
He loves me too muchgringringrin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Make I nor even talk undecided

D list long abi
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
malonephill:
When I have

D lord will provide
missjenna:
He loves me too muchgringringrin

Dats too bad
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Other than the fact that She hasn't
Found me Yet...
Only that she's taking F O R E V E R to
find me..!!! angry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by mytime24(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
He likes changing my ride evri mnth,i dislike him for dat grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Chizzy20(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
observing.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Un-freezing my Orijin..
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by malonephill(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

D lord will provide
Amen!!!Good one sha
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by LewisO: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Typing...
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by naijaboiy: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

D list long abi
i swear undecided
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by xynerise: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Mine snors a lot grin
Do you know what a spouse means? So you can come here and tell us your wife farts while eating and even shine your 93 teeth saying it?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Not talking tongue tongue
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by texybaby(f): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
Found me Yet...
find me..!!! angry

Find you!!!!! Have you come across a passage in d bible that says "he who finds a wife...." so u better go searching for her n domt wait for her to search kkkk....
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
Found me Yet...
find me..!!! angry

Lolzzzz
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
mytime24:
He likes changing my ride evri mnth,i dislike him for dat grin

Hmmm
Issokay
naijaboiy:

i swear undecided

Dat ur girl bad ooo
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:
Not talking tongue tongue

Talk nd shame the devil
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Enegod(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Find you!!!!! Have you come across a passage in d bible that says "he who finds a wife...." so u better go searching for her n domt wait for her to search kkkk....
angry
must we always do the searching, the finding, the toasting, the proposing?
Why can't women do the 'searching'
Or is that too much to ask for?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Talk nd shame the devil
how will you help me ?

tongue
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Dat ur girl bad ooo
don't judge. the guy might be exaggerating
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by texybaby(f): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
angry
must we always do the searching, the finding, the toasting, the proposing?
Why can't women do the 'searching'
Or is that too much to ask for?

Abeg do d searching n every other thing...jist as d biblesays bikooo
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Enegod(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Abeg do d searching n every other thing...jist as d biblesays bikooo
angry angry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
he likes food too much and sex grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by dubylhover(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hehehehe...when I'm watching my beloved manchester united,dats when she wee cum up with 1 kind yeye talk..see me c wahala oo..just lemme for dx 2hrs lemme enjoy my 1st love grin..
Nd when I'm with d guys taking a likkle poli,she wee start complainin again
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot by ivyT(f): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
F*ck :Dsh lipsrsealed*t thread

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read This™™™™ / The Untold Truths About Sexual Purity / Benefits Of Romancing Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.