Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (8241 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Let's do this grin
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Elzends(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Praying undecided

6 Likes

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Elzends:
Praying undecided

Awww...how sweet
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Messing cool

6 Likes

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin i will enjoy future hubby erm

Jokes nd cuddles in d bedroom

With soft kisses

cry cry wat a bedroom!

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Elzends(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Awww...how sweet
Na so e b oh ✌
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by benedictnsi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
This one..... grin

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by ernecy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
When she gives me brain, like flight knowledge. cool cool
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Messing cool
I pity her already embarassed
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Frei(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Calling her bf
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by dollyjoy(f): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
With soft kisses
cry cry wat a bedroom!
cheesycheesy amen ooo:Dlet it be so always!
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

With soft kisses

cry cry wat a bedroom!

Pillow fights, movies, gosh!...don't make me start fantasizing please embarassed

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
too many..in fact i am going to call her...damn!
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy amen ooo:Dlet it be so always!

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you ?

How is everything?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by wilybebsy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speaking in tongues

2 Likes

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by midehi2(f): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
his laugh, tapping my bum bum, kissing every minute

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Pillow fights, movies, gosh!...don't make me start fantasizing please embarassed

Yeah its all fun

first to get d tv remote

Dress for him before he leaves for work

Feed him

cry cry wakes up from her dream

grin now bck to reality still a student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

I pity her already embarassed
what does he do dat u like?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah its all fun

first to get d tv remote

Dress for him before he leaves for work

Feed him

cry cry wakes up from her dream

grin now bck to reality still a student

Buhahaha.... thank God you're awake! grin
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by ATMC(f): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fake people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Buhahaha.... thank God you're awake! grin

Had to pour cold water on face grin ko easy mehn
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
what does he do dat u like?

He's so far away cry cry cry
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by dollyjoy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you ?
How is everything?
am fine dearie and life is great,you nko?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
midehi2:
his laugh, tapping my bum bum, kissing every minute
Choi...i can imagine cry
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by naijamakossa(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
she go dey use my name dey sing in German language
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

He's so far away cry cry cry

smellymouth abeg come hold me before I toast this fine babe.. shocked

Layla129 Awwww.. dnt u feel kinda lonely sometimes
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
ATMC:
Fake people everywhere.

Better loosen up and have fun dear undecided
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
am fine dearie and life is great,you nko?

Life is good and u?

Wat did u buy for me? grin
Pls is it kuli kuli or goody goody
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:

smellymouth abeg come hold me before I toast this fine babe.. shocked

Layla129 Awwww.. dnt u feel kinda lonely sometimes

Lol, i do but do i have a choice? Nothing is permanent cry
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
she go dey use my name dey sing in German language
Sing it let us hear too
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
wilybebsy:
Speaking in tongues

If you get to church what will you do?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by schumastic(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

some peeps can fantasizes for Africa o grin shocked your hubby is missing you as well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / Why You Must Suck Her Vigorously / Why Will A Lady Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vagine-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.