Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) (2733 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by 50calibre(m): 2:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Damn!! I can't wait for this guy to take over from the drunken retar*d called Jonathan.

Look at that stern look on his face, more like a man ready for some serious business.
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 24, 2015
olatunji21:
General Muhammadu Buhari, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria getting briefed on the state of the Nation by Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Did you attend any school at all, see what you wrote when there is still a constitutionally elected and a sitting president, ignorance is a disease and if this post lead you into trouble waters, you will be totally denied.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by brixton: 3:38am On Feb 24, 2015
This is how you people raise your hopes falsely, hope you will be able to stand the shock of March 30th?
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Badgers14: 3:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Our next incoming incumbent president , His Amiable Highness. General Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai GMB 2015
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by richielan: 5:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by igben(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250M / Made In Zimbabwe Helicopter, Generator,drone & Electric Car / Reno Omokri Mock Lai Mohammed 4 Saying Masquerade Can Create Jobs 4 1000 Men(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.