Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (62840 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Jasi7(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Nah. I've always known that moniker.

Alrite if u say so!
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Princecalm(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Still observing.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Acekidc4(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=gracile post=31022727][/quote]

And u re even more Dumber!!
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=31098953]

And u re even more Dumber!! [/quot

And u're the dumbest!!!
by the it's 'dumber' not 'more dumber' & don't copy my personal text again! capisce
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Toby30(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
I have been getting loads and loads of emails and messages from guys who want me to write on this topic.

And you know what, I am going to reveal to you 3 tricks that you can use to approach any girl, talk to her, get her number and leave and she won't know that you just toasted her.

I know, sounds confusing right?

Stay with me, you will get this.

By the way, if you've not read my article on how to talk to girls - read it here: www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

Now, to what I was saying:

One painful thing most guys pass through is seeing pretty gorgeous girls they would like to talk to but, due to fear of been insulted or embarrassed by the babe, what they do is to allow that fear make them not to make a move on her.

Sometimes these girls are not just pretty but friendly also, yet - the very thought of walking up to her and starting a conversation makes your heart pound, with sweat pouring down your face.

Then after you have succeeded in convincing yourself not to approach her, you go home and imagine all the things you would have said - if only you had approached her

It's absolutely normal, I know how you feel - every guy feels that way from time to time.

But you know what; using these secrets I am about to reveal right here you would be able to walk to any girl no matter how classy she is and get her number and she would be happy to give it to you, even if you two just met. With this secret you won't be afraid of getting embarrassed by a girl again.

Now, let's begin...

Forget whatever you've been told while growing up

The step by step formular to use in approaching girls is this:

#1. Approach with an Ice breaker
#2. Make a Rapport
#3. Inject player's conversational skills
#4. Take her number and leave.

Now; I will take number one first

#1. APPROACH WITH AN ICE-BREAKER:

THE BASICS: Most guys still approach girls with the same methods they used as teenagers.

They walk up to a girl, tell her they like her and expect her to drop her number into his phone.

Haba na, na jaz?

Here is the hard truth, bro...so far she is more than 18, no girl will type her phone number into your phone just because you told her you like her. Not unless you are micheal jackson or jayz.

Here is why:

One; Girls hear "I like you all the time". It doesn't work anymore; it worked when she was in secondary school - but after two heartbreaks, her eyes have cleared my guy.

Two; when you tell a girl that you like her, she will automatically begin to play hard to get - that is what she was trained to do from when she started getting her first toasters

If you don't use "ice breakers" when walking up to a girl she would either not take you seriously, or she would be rude to you or she would just plainly ignore you.

So what are ice breakers?

They are just tricks or excuse you use just to talk to a girl and to lower her defences.

Let me give you real life examples: when you walk up to a girl and say something like;

"hi, I will be quick with this - I was having an argument with a friend and he said girls are more interested in money than love, you seem smart, I think you answer would make sense - what do you think, money or love - which works on you girl?"

I know; it's long abi?

But guess what, it always works - every single time.

9 times out of ten, this simple question has always led to a girl blabbing about how love is more important or love is more important (it never fails for me).

After she has blabbed on a bit; here is the next trick - smile, say something like - "wow, that was so insightful, you be great analyser sha. My friend really needs to hear you speak - I would love to continue this conversation some other time, gat to run now"

Then bring out your phone and add: "call your number, please"

This is basic psychology - when you ask a girl for her phone number in this way she would have little resistance giving you her number.

This is why:

One; You have tricked her into believing you just want her number to further the conversation and If she says no, it would seem like she is taking the whole interaction too seriously.

Two; she doesn't have to play hard to get because you gave her the impression that you only need her opinion, and not her number so you can chyke her.

This is major trick of all these players who effortlessly get girl's number - there is nothing special about them, they just know these things, that's all.

If you just walk up to a girl you just met, sing "love poems" for her and expect her to drop her number for you then you go beg tire o.

(I gave more examples of ice breakers in my e-book, The Bang Rule, see my profile for numbers to reach so you can get the e-book)

Now; if she still refuses to give you her number after you have used this little trick what it means is that you didn't use the following during your conversation with her.

#2. Making a Rapport
#3. Injecting player's conversational skills

I will explain how to apply them in my next post here.

By the way: I explained how to talk to girls here: www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

In my next post here on this thread, I will show you how to, One - make a rapport with a girl you just met and make her feel like you two have known for ages.

This step would make her eagerly give you her number after you've used the icebreaker on her and finally ask for her number.

But getting a girl's number is nothing, the most important thing is making her fall in love with you afterwards.

In my ebook, The Bang Rule...ultimate guild of seduction for Nigerian Guys", I explained how to make a girl go crazily in love with you by just applying some simple powerfully effective tricks. (See my profile for a picture of the e-book's cover)

To get the e-book, add me on watsap for details on how to get it. (My watsapp number is on my profile - click my name to see it)

Watch out for the other two tips, right here.

Shalom, brothers. Stay tuned

You never jam sensitive babe.

fine ds move myt so walk and she wudnt realize that she just gave u her number.

But trust me a sensitive babe even wen she has given u her number wud be one step ahead of u cus her defences wud cum stronger than
b4 and wud jst restrategize her security the nxt time she converses with u

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Acekidc4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=gracile post=31113827][/quote]

C dis Mumu Girl teaching me Correct English!! Phew!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by holluikon(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
[left][/left]
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Dude, am gonna follow u forever... All ya articles dn change my life. I now feel free 2 walk up 2 any gal.

The problm i hav is... Am nt da kinda rich guy 2 buy ur Ebooks.
I would realy love u, if u could complete them.
And if u can't, pls help me out wt more tips.
I dn suffer 4 gals hand bro.
hahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm actually tired of how we Naija guys just lay too much emphasis on the fact that only money can help us get girls.

Like seriously haven't you guys approached girls and discussed with them normally and get them attracted to you?

Money will only make you a 'MAGA' and not buy her 'LOVE'.

We guys should go out and sharpen our attraction skills. Money will be used to sustain the relationship among other things.

undecided
When a guy has low self esteem and doesn't have what it takes to swag a girl, he thinks the only way is to use money as a manipulation tool

I have come into conclusion that most dudes who spew this statement (money only impress ladies) are low self esteem dudes who don't have what it takes you prove their worthy to a lady

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2015
gracile:
the latest trend now is how to woo a girl , how win her heart blah blah blah all bullcrap!
some peeps need to get a life seriously
it has bn trending since d beginning of tym, mayb not documented. Mayb u just grew some two pimples on ur chest n u jst getting noticed. Talking abt a girl doesnt mean a guy doesnt have a life, ladies will always be part of guy's life.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Op i dey feel u. my current stable gal is two inches taller than i am (m not short). She walked pass n i followed her...i walked by her for few secs and said i want to measure my height. She showed her 32 and dat was it.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Op i dey feel u. my current stable gal is two inches taller than i am (m not short but this gal tall). She walked pass n i followed her...i walked by her for few secs and said i want to measure my height. She showed her 32 and dat was it.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 2:20am On Feb 27, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
TIP #2: CREATING RAPPORT
Man, u sure kno wat u r talking abt. I can relate dis wit my experience. I met dis gal in a local n crowdy. This lady is pretty, she stood out. I was walked up to her and told her am having trouble buying raw meat, dat d sellers r bent on cheating because am a guy

she was happy to help. Come n see serious haggling(she was tryin to show me her pricing skill). We moved to 3 diff sellers before i persuaded her to buy. Meanwhile i was telling her, even with my gestures how she is a genius at dis. U need to see how dis lady was grinning. She bought everyth for me without me asking.

Then i asked her wen nxt she comin to d market so we can come together because i cant do it on my own(if i hear i sabi price pass her sef). She said sometimes nxt week. I jst handed my fone n said 'ur number.' That wat it, we were evn seeing each oda before d nxt market

10 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Op always think fine girls are too scarce,come to Ilorin here,you go see fine girls tire
so na ilorin u dey?
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
When a guy has low self esteem and doesn't have what it takes to swag a girl, he thinks the only way is to use money as a manipulation tool

I have come into conclusion that most dudes who spew this statement (money only impress ladies) are low self esteem dudes who don't have what it takes you prove their worthy to a lady

Exactly. That's my own observation too and I totally agree with you
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2015
golddeejay:

Man, u sure kno wat u r talking abt. I can relate dis wit my experience. I met dis gal in a local n crowdy. This lady is pretty, she stood out. I was walked up to her and told her am having trouble buying raw meat, dat d sellers r bent on cheating because am a guy

she was happy to help. Come n see serious haggling(she was tryin to show me her pricing skill). We moved to 3 diff sellers before i persuaded her to buy. Meanwhile i was telling her, even with my gestures how she is a genius at dis. U need to see how dis lady was grinning. She bought everyth for me without me asking.

Then i asked her wen nxt she comin to d market so we can come together because i cant do it on my own(if i hear i sabi price pass her sef). She said sometimes nxt week. I jst handed my fone n said 'ur number.' That wat it, we were evn seeing each oda before d nxt market

Sharp guy. The thing is this; getting a girl's contact is the easiest step in seduction.

Guys tend to do everything at once; they tell her how they feel and then ask for her number.

It just doesn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2015
golddeejay:
so na ilorin u dey?
Yep
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by totoisgud(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2015
@OP. Girls r not dat dumb. 4rm d time u stopped beside her even b4 u opened yr mouth she already knew u were interested. She was probably imprest with yr approach. But dats not all. U r leaving some very important things out.

It's not all about wat u say & how u say it. Yr grooming, dress sense & appearance matters. It goes a long way. They r silent but very active when when u r chatting. Sometimes it cud just b yr natural talent dat wins d day. U r tall & she has a thing 4 tall guys. Dats not saying dat a short guy wont b successful with same gal. Don't 4get dat girls r very gud in sizing up a guy within a secs. They r born like dat.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by elguaje(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
SassyVixen:
As much as i appreciate you giving guys their A game back, but i must tell you that this tricks aint the Holy Grail and it doesn't always work in every situation. There are still some ladies who smile at a guy and give him her number without much ado. And yes i am a Nigerian grin, nothing is cast in stone. Giving and getting a number doesnt translate that you as a girl have been ''toasted'' or you as a guy is a 'baker'' ..my 2kobo
why on earth did u quote the whole text book this is why suarez bite people

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Mubbyleey(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Sharp guy. The thing is this; getting a girl's contact is the easiest step in seduction.
Thanks bro for all the tips... Have been trying dem out, and it has been working out for me... I finally get dm 2 notice me.
There's dz gal on facebook, she posted a pic and guys wer like wow fine pic, sexy gal, beautiful. The gal head cum dy swell. So i cum post diz 4 hr pic - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you." i posted dat 4 different gals pics... Here is their replies.= 1. Said "AND DID I TELL U AM LUKIN 4 1"
2. Anoda gal said "MUBBY Y AR U BEEFING ME"
3. Anoda 1 said "HER BEING SEXY GAN GAN IS DA REAL DEAL... Pls help me out wt wot 2 reply them.

Then anoda tin wey i won ask be diz, there's dz gal wey i like welas, we dn dy tok welas, she dn knw say i lyk ham welas, thou i neva tel hr anytn yet, was just bein nice and caring arund her. I go dy cal hr welas, buh she no go call me at ol. Xo she postd 1 fine pix 4 facebuk, i cum comment wt dz - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you." xo her reply was "DID I TEL U AM LUKING For 1" i just replied hr wt Loool. I just stoppd calling her since den. It's been 2weeks naw since we've tok last. D tin wey i won ask be say "na 2day be her birthday, wetn i shud do? Shey mak i no cal hr? Or text her? Or wetn i shud do?
I need urgent ansas 2 doze questns plsss.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Thanks bro for all the tips... Have been trying dem out, and it has been working out for me... I finally get dm 2 notice me.
There's dz gal on facebook, she posted a pic and guys wer like wow fine pic, sexy gal, beautiful. The gal head cum dy swell. So i cum post diz 4 hr pic - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you." i posted dat 4 different gals pics... Here is their replies.= 1. Said "AND DID I TELL U AM LUKIN 4 1"
2. Anoda gal said "MUBBY Y AR U BEEFING ME"
3. Anoda 1 said "HER BEING SEXY GAN GAN IS DA REAL DEAL... Pls help me out wt wot 2 reply them.

Then anoda tin wey i won ask be diz, there's dz gal wey i like welas, we dn dy tok welas, she dn knw say i lyk ham welas, thou i neva tel hr anytn yet, was just bein nice and caring arund her. I go dy cal hr welas, buh she no go call me at ol. Xo she postd 1 fine pix 4 facebuk, i cum comment wt dz - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you." xo her reply was "DID I TEL U AM LUKING For 1" i just replied hr wt Loool. I just stoppd calling her since den. It's been 2weeks naw since we've tok last. D tin wey i won ask be say "na 2day be her birthday, wetn i shud do? Shey mak i no cal hr? Or text her? Or wetn i shud do?
I need urgent ansas 2 doze questns plsss.

Call her up, say happy birthday to her then tease her while you are at it.

Secondly; When a girl responds to your teasing with what those girls just replied with, it means everything is going fine.

So when that girl had said: "Did I ask for one", you would have taken it up a bit by playfully saying: "Before nko, I have noticed the way you have been eyeing me".

What this will do is one; make her laugh and two; make her start feeling you are kinda different.

There is no script for having a wonderful conversation with a girl. Just flow with the conversation with the mindset that you are talking to a little sister or a close male friend of yours.

The same way you playfully make fun of your guys when you talk with them - that is what you should use on girls. Guys usually don't talk to them that way and because of that; it gets their attention.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Mubbyleey(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Call her up, say happy birthday to her then tease her while you are at it.

Secondly; When a girl responds to your teasing with what those girls just replied with, it means everything is going fine.

So when that girl had said: "Did I ask for one", you would have taken it up a bit by playfully saying: "Before nko, I have noticed the way you have been eyeing me".

What this will do is one; make her laugh and two; make her start feeling you are kinda different.

There is no script for having a wonderful conversation with a girl. Just flow with the conversation with the mindset that you are talking to a little sister or a close male friend of yours.

The same way you playfully make fun of your guys when you talk with them - that is what you should use on girls. Guys usually don't talk to them that way and because of that; it gets their attention.

Thanks bro... i just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really appreciate it.
Since u've asked me to tease her, Gimme sum tips 2 go with that coz it's her birthday and it's been awhile since hv called her last.
How am i gonna go wt D teasing? Coz d prob i hve is "i dnt realy knw hw 2 tease her and kip d convo going. Plz, it's her birthday and i wanna be different frm oda guys. Dn arund wot tym shud i call her coz na 2day be hr birthday. Thanks.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Thanks bro... i just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really appreciate it.
Since u've asked me to tease her, Gimme sum tips 2 go with that coz it's her birthday and it's been awhile since hv called her last.
How am i gonna go wt D teasing? Coz d prob i hve is "i dnt realy knw hw 2 tease her and kip d convo going. Plz, it's her birthday and i wanna be different frm oda guys. Dn arund wot tym shud i call her coz na 2day be hr birthday. Thanks.

Call her up anytime.

Well, birthday teasing lines that I have used myself that works is usually stuffs like:

"Hey, Happy birthday" *then you will get the usual thank you*, you could say something like:

"You have old finish o, let's do and marry before you gan reach menopause" (say this with a smile or it would sound like an insult)

She might just laugh...then you can take it up a bit by saying.

"No, minus joke - because it's your birthday I will give you the chance to propose to me today. After today, I no go gree again"

Again, this should be said with a smile...after she has laughed and probably say: "for your mind, what are you feeling like"

You can say something normal like: "just wanted 2 say HBD, though" then throw in a little of other things you wanted to say and end the call

Hope this helps; I will like to hear how it went *winks*

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Mubbyleey(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
quote author=CharlesNneji1 post=31162048]

Call her up anytime.

Well, birthday teasing lines that I have used myself that works is usually stuffs like:

"Hey, Happy birthday" *then you will get the usual thank you*, you could say something like:

"You have old finish o, let's do and marry before you gan reach menopause" (say this with a smile or it would sound like an insult)

"No, minus joke - because it's your birthday I will give you the chance to propose to me today. After today, I no go gree again"

Again, this should be said with a smile...after she has laughed and probably say: "for your mind, what are you feeling like"

You can say something normal like: "just wanted 2 say HBD, though" then throw in a little of other things you wanted to say and end the call

Hope this helps; I will like to hear how it went *winks*[/quote] Oh My God bro, i wished u cud hear our convo.
Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me...
THANKS SO MUCH BRO. I Dnt knw how am gonna show my appreciation 2u... U're da bomb.
The girl was so happy, smiling, blushing, going crazy wt lafta... I teased her 2 D point dat she said "am so funny, am 2 funny, dat am nt serious wen teasing her." afta dat we talkd abt oda tinz 2. We laffed tayad 2geda...
She so much appreciate d call...
Thanks bro... Dat's hw it went o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Mubbyleey(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Call her up anytime.

Hope this helps; I will like to hear how it went *winks*
so that's hw it went up there. Thanks once again. Plz can i have ur number, xo dat i cud call or text weneva i need u.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
quote author=CharlesNneji1 post=31162048]

Call her up anytime.

Hope this helps; I will like to hear how it went *winks* Oh My God bro, i wished u cud hear our convo.
Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me...
THANKS SO MUCH BRO. I Dnt knw how am gonna show my appreciation 2u... U're da bomb.
The girl was so happy, smiling, blushing, going crazy wt lafta... I teased her 2 D point dat she said "am so funny, am 2 funny, dat am nt serious wen teasing her." afta dat we talkd abt oda tinz 2. We laffed tayad 2geda...
She so much appreciate d call...
Thanks bro... Dat's hw it went o.

And that's how it will always go with any girl you lay the strategy on. *winks* enjoy, bro

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by JoshuaKay(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

And that's how it will always go with any girl you lay the strategy on. *winks* enjoy, bro

Shoutout to Professor CharlesNneji1 grin
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by SkinnyDude(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Reminds me of a particular guy in school way back 2008. The guy was in 400l then studying mechanical engineering. One day while we were all gathered in the hostel a guy said; come o chika! Since I don know you no girl don ever come visit you for this hostel! I never see you follow girl stand dey talk to am! I never see any girl greet you! Oga tell us your problem! Is it that you no sabi how dem dey yarn babe?? Trust everyone was already laughing excessively. Chika wanted to prove him wrong so, he started boasting and we were like ok suppose a girl walk pass us now, how will you start up a convo with her. Lemme not type chika's answer here cos you might just get ur ribs broken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one op smiley
type am guy.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Spidermon: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP, which course you study way u take get all these skills wey u dey sell?
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by lifeisshort1: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
which ilorin are you talking about here? Is it the capital of kwara state I have been to? Mr. Stop deceiving urself, that city is dry, filled with ugly dark skinned things without pride. That city is dry even their campus that should be bubbling looks like a deserted land. No recreational park. Dry Dry land I tell you. Come to Lagos where choices are unlimited, Abuja is also a choice, Ph isn't bad either. Never ever use Fun/Beauty in the same sentence with Ilroin. The only good thing about Ilorin is that it's cool and calm.
I disagree bro, im not from ilorin buh lived there for a while, it depends on where u stay in ilorin , babes yapa, yes.ilorin is one of the under hyped cities in Nigeria.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
golddeejay:
it has bn trending since d beginning of tym, mayb not documented. Mayb u just grew some two pimples on ur chest n u jst getting noticed. Talking abt a girl doesnt mean a guy doesnt have a life, ladies will always be part of guy's life.
anyone with common sense that read my post will get d fact that when I said latest trend, I meant latest threads people open on nairaland about how to woo/windows ladies blah blah
& mind you, nobody said talking bout girls means a guy doesn't have a life! u don't even have to read between the lines to see that I was referring to guys who are obsessed with looking for threads with lists on how to woo girls. I believe I've made myself clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.