Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (62770 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=CharlesNneji1 post=31026483]

Hey sweet, change your profile picture. thank me later[/quot
why
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=gracile post=31033393][/quote]It's capable of making blind people cry.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
It's capable of making blind people cry.
dumb! again undecided
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:

dumb! again undecided
But you changed it 10 minutes ago. . .

I win.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by SassyVixen(f): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
As much as i appreciate you giving guys their A game back, but i must tell you that this tricks aint the Holy Grail and it doesn't always work in every situation. There are still some ladies who smile at a guy and give him her number without much ado. And yes i am a Nigerian grin, nothing is cast in stone. Giving and getting a number doesnt translate that you as a girl have been ''toasted'' or you as a guy is a 'baker'' ..my 2kobo
CharlesNneji1:
I have been getting loads and loads of emails and messages from guys who want me to write on this topic.

And you know what, I am going to reveal to you 3 tricks that you can use to approach any girl, talk to her, get her number and leave and she won't know that you just toasted her.

I know, sounds confusing right?

Stay with me, you will get this.

By the way, if you've not read my article on how to talk to girls - read it here: www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

Now, to what I was saying:

One painful thing most guys pass through is seeing pretty gorgeous girls they would like to talk to but, due to fear of been insulted or embarrassed by the babe, what they do is to allow that fear make them not to make a move on her.

Sometimes these girls are not just pretty but friendly also, yet - the very thought of walking up to her and starting a conversation makes your heart pound, with sweat pouring down your face.

Then after you have succeeded in convincing yourself not to approach her, you go home and imagine all the things you would have said - if only you had approached her

It's absolutely normal, I know how you feel - every guy feels that way from time to time.

But you know what; using these secrets I am about to reveal right here you would be able to walk to any girl no matter how classy she is and get her number and she would be happy to give it to you, even if you two just met. With this secret you won't be afraid of getting embarrassed by a girl again.

Now, let's begin...

Forget whatever you've been told while growing up

The step by step formular to use in approaching girls is this:

#1. Approach with an Ice breaker
#2. Make a Rapport
#3. Inject player's conversational skills
#4. Take her number and leave.

Now; I will take number one first

#1. APPROACH WITH AN ICE-BREAKER:

THE BASICS: Most guys still approach girls with the same methods they used as teenagers.

They walk up to a girl, tell her they like her and expect her to drop her number into his phone.

Haba na, na jaz?

Here is the hard truth, bro...so far she is more than 18, no girl will type her phone number into your phone just because you told her you like her. Not unless you are micheal jackson or jayz.

Here is why:

One; Girls hear "I like you all the time". It doesn't work anymore; it worked when she was in secondary school - but after two heartbreaks, her eyes have cleared my guy.

Two; when you tell a girl that you like her, she will automatically begin to play hard to get - that is what she was trained to do from when she started getting her first toasters

If you don't use "ice breakers" when walking up to a girl she would either not take you seriously, or she would be rude to you or she would just plainly ignore you.

So what are ice breakers?

They are just tricks or excuse you use just to talk to a girl and to lower her defences.

Let me give you real life examples: when you walk up to a girl and say something like;

"hi, I will be quick with this - I was having an argument with a friend and he said girls are more interested in money than love, you seem smart, I think you answer would make sense - what do you think, money or love - which works on you girl?"

I know; it's long abi?

But guess what, it always works - every single time.

9 times out of ten, this simple question has always led to a girl blabbing about how love is more important or love is more important (it never fails for me).

After she has blabbed on a bit; here is the next trick - smile, say something like - "wow, that was so insightful, you be great analyser sha. My friend really needs to hear you speak - I would love to continue this conversation some other time, gat to run now"

Then bring out your phone and add: "call your number, please"

This is basic psychology - when you ask a girl for her phone number in this way she would have little resistance giving you her number.

This is why:

One; You have tricked her into believing you just want her number to further the conversation and If she says no, it would seem like she is taking the whole interaction too seriously.

Two; she doesn't have to play hard to get because you gave her the impression that you only need her opinion, and not her number so you can chyke her.

This is major trick of all these players who effortlessly get girl's number - there is nothing special about them, they just know these things, that's all.

If you just walk up to a girl you just met, sing "love poems" for her and expect her to drop her number for you then you go beg tire o.

(I gave more examples of ice breakers in my e-book, The Bang Rule, see my profile for numbers to reach so you can get the e-book)

Now; if she still refuses to give you her number after you have used this little trick what it means is that you didn't use the following during your conversation with her.

#2. Making a Rapport
#3. Injecting player's conversational skills

I will explain how to apply them in my next post here.

By the way: I explained how to talk to girls here: www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

In my next post here on this thread, I will show you how to, One - make a rapport with a girl you just met and make her feel like you two have known for ages.

This step would make her eagerly give you her number after you've used the icebreaker on her and finally ask for her number.

But getting a girl's number is nothing, the most important thing is making her fall in love with you afterwards.

In my ebook, The Bang Rule...ultimate guild of seduction for Nigerian Guys", I explained how to make a girl go crazily in love with you by just applying some simple powerfully effective tricks. (See my profile for a picture of the e-book's cover)

To get the e-book, add me on watsap for details on how to get it. (My watsapp number is on my profile - click my name to see it)

Watch out for the other two tips, right here.

Shalom, brothers. Stay tuned
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by kullozone(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
the first time i came across this oga's thread i thought it was just the normal stuff we read err'day on nl
but i was totaly wrong.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:
the latest trend now is how to woo a girl , how win her heart blah blah blah all bullcrap!
some peeps need to get a life seriously
I tire o
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
But you changed it 10 minutes ago. . .

I win.
okay
but I bet u don't like d new onetongue
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:

okay
but I bet u don't like d new onetongue
Frankly, this one is better. tongue
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Frankly, this one is better. tongue
aww! embarassed
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro! I agree with you that there are natural ways you can walk up to girls and collect their numbers without any hassle.

But there are stubborn ones also.

I believe that's the reason why these tips are here. It's just to help bringing down the girls defence a little to make things easier for the guy.

The exact words you'll use in talking to her will still come from within and not from any tip or guideline.

Don't also forget that we have extremely and chronic shy guys who can't even walk up to a lady naturally because they lack conversation start-up skills.

This could also be of help to them.

All i'm saying is let's not downgrade the efforts of the Op to help some guys out and also to discourage them by our words.

wink
Well said naijaboy

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:

aww! embarassed
Just kidding. smiley
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by onoerime: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
More women more troubles
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op always think fine girls are too scarce,come to Ilorin here,you go see fine girls tire
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Just kidding. smiley
cheesy
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminds me of a particular guy in school way back 2008. The guy was in 400l then studying mechanical engineering. One day while we were all gathered in the hostel a guy said; come o chika! Since I don know you no girl don ever come visit you for this hostel! I never see you follow girl stand dey talk to am! I never see any girl greet you! Oga tell us your problem! Is it that you no sabi how dem dey yarn babe?? Trust everyone was already laughing excessively. Chika wanted to prove him wrong so, he started boasting and we were like ok suppose a girl walk pass us now, how will you start up a convo with her. Lemme not type chika's answer here cos you might just get ur ribs broken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one op smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:

cheesy
Change this one joor angry angry
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by UniqueGem(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Op always think fine girls are too scarce,come to Ilorin here,you go see fine girls tire
which ilorin are you talking about here? Is it the capital of kwara state I have been to? Mr. Stop deceiving urself, that city is dry, filled with ugly dark skinned things without pride. That city is dry even their campus that should be bubbling looks like a deserted land. No recreational park. Dry Dry land I tell you. Come to Lagos where choices are unlimited, Abuja is also a choice, Ph isn't bad either. Never ever use Fun/Beauty in the same sentence with Ilroin. The only good thing about Ilorin is that it's cool and calm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
UniqueGem:
which ilorin are you talking about here? Is it the capital of kwara state I have been to? Mr. Stop deceiving urself, that city is dry, filled with ugly dark skinned things without pride. That city is dry even their campus that should be bubbling looks like a deserted land. No recreational park. Dry Dry land I tell you. Come to Lagos where choices are unlimited, Abuja is also a choice, Ph isn't bad either. Never ever use Fun/Beauty in the same sentence with Ilroin. The only good thing about Ilorin is that it's cool and calm.
Dude,its unbelievable but true,it depends on where you live in Ilorin,I used to say what you just said too when I just came to Ilorin until I started seeing some fine girls,every where in Nigeria is filled with ugly girls including Lagos,Abj and PH
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by arimahoseloka(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
every woman wants attention. the best way to talk to a woman is to talk with confidence, don't sound desperate, don't sound scared. just tell her plain and simple.... I would like to get 2 know u more. hope u wouldn't mind me asking 4 Ur name? usually she will tell u her name. then introduce urself and ask her politely 4 her number.
pls try not 2 sound desperate. as a man looking 2 date a lady u have 2 be very intuitive and u must study her body language all d time. most guys are bad @ this actually.
call her and try to start off as a really good friend. pls and pls don't sound desperate. get to know her likes and dislikes. learn 2 show interest in her interests. advice her all d time. show her u really care. but use Ur head, don't go smothering her. trust me her feelings will grow.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by EpicOracle(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Well, he wanted to put this up for people who still have wooing as priority. Money needs to be made. Rearranged priorities

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sexystella:
Thought I read something familiar but of a different writer.

Bang by Rooshv.
But I'm sure you never read it.

@op, nice stuff. Now you better give me that ebook for free.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by p2t2r(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:
the latest trend now is how to woo a girl , how win her heart blah blah blah all bullcrap!
some peeps need to get a life seriously
and some girls need to get laid seriously.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Reminds me of a particular guy in school way back 2008. The guy was in 400l then studying mechanical engineering. One day while we were all gathered in the hostel a guy said; come o chika! Since I don know you no girl don ever come visit you for this hostel! I never see you follow girl stand dey talk to am! I never see any girl greet you! Oga tell us your problem! Is it that you no sabi how dem dey yarn babe?? Trust everyone was already laughing excessively. Chika wanted to prove him wrong so, he started boasting and we were like ok suppose a girl walk pass us now, how will you start up a convo with her. Lemme not type chika's answer here cos you might just get ur ribs broken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one op smiley

Thank, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Change this one joor angry angry
haha, some one cannot bear to see how they'll look like in the nearest future grin grin
sorry sha, I no fit change am. tongue
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
p2t2r:
and some girls need to get laid seriously.
Ashewo! your mates are getting married every Saturday, while you remain here 'laying girls' & quoting me..smh4u!
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
gracile:

haha, some one cannot bear to see how they'll look like in the nearest future grin grin
sorry sha, I no fit change am. tongue
Look like what? I reject whatever you mean grin
Change it joor. Don't tell me you trust the op's advice more than mine
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by laplace12(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
wristwatch:
Good one OP. Some guys don't want 2 learn. Do u think it's all about money. If you think getting a girl is all about money, then get ready 2 be a maga.

As long as u are presentable and know how to strike a conversation, getting a pretty lady will be easy.

As for me I play along the way situation is before initiating a conversation.

Yesterday I met a beautiful female banker and I initiated a conversation that has to do with opening a new account, d requirements, etc. To cut d story, I said few words appreciating her outfit not even her beauty. I told her when next I come I will love to see her on fringe hairstyle. Before I left d bank, she was d one that requested 4 my number.

I have attained tremendous success in taking a girl's contact when I meet them for d 1st time.

Bro, you are her customer, she's supposed to ask for your number first. Don't be too fast to conclude.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
In my case, The deal is to say something extremely intelligent. *sapiosexual*

NB: Professor: Charles Nneji
Course: Womanology
Students: All the males in Nigeria

We, the females are absolutely flattered. cheesy
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Keketu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Women always pride themselves in being hard to get. But they all have a soft spot. All of them. Find that spot, make them laugh, and the rest they say, is history.
make them laugh? in 2015? ahha . you must be one of those local clown trying to use humor to replace nice steady romantic sweet talks
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Keketu:
make them laugh? in 2015? ahha . you must be one of those local clown trying to use humor to replace nice steady romantic sweet talks
You must be an _idiot to quote me and say nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Keketu(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
You must be an _idiot to quote me and say nonsense.
wow bro so you really was this dumb? you cant even make up a good 'beefing' sentence. hmm its well sire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.