Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (62837 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by gracile(f): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Acekidc4:

C dis Mumu Girl teaching me Correct English!! Phew!!
for free?! the least you could have done was say thanks undecided
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
gracile:

anyone with common sense that read my post will get d fact that when I said latest trend, I meant latest threads people open on nairaland about how to woo/windows ladies blah blah
& mind you, nobody said talking bout girls means a guy doesn't have a life! u don't even have to read between the lines to see that I was referring to guys who are obsessed with looking for threads with lists on how to woo girls. I believe I've made myself clear
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
gracile:

anyone with common sense that read my post will get d fact that when I said latest trend, I meant latest threads people open on nairaland about how to woo/windows ladies blah blah
& mind you, nobody said talking bout girls means a guy doesn't have a life! u don't even have to read between the lines to see that I was referring to guys who are obsessed with looking for threads with lists on how to woo girls. I believe I've made myself clear
anything that makes u sleep at nite. If u think first before u talk/comment instead of the other way round, then there will be no need for u twistin or explaining wat u said...be good
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Acekidc4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
gracile:

for free?! the least you could have done was say thanks undecided

Ok oh Madam, Thank You!!
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Joskiro50: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=gracile post=31113827][/quote]

This gurl na small pikin. walahi
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by misshoree(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
iceberylin:
"Hey my name is stanley Dangote, can i have your number "

Works on any babe in Nigeria grin
it works on any babe except that it doesn't work on me tongue
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eofclub:
Like if u think this guy is jobless, share if you think he'z nat
26 shares. one like!
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
akungba babes. . . . i dey come for all of una. tiyin ba yin leni.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by BadBullet(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2016
golddeejay:
Op i dey feel u. my current stable gal is two inches taller than i am (m not short). She walked pass n i followed her...i walked by her for few secs and said i want to measure my height. She showed her 32 and dat was it.
Gee reply my mail or better still let me have your number so we can chat on whatsapp cheesy
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2016
BadBullet:

Gee reply my mail or better still let me have your number so we can chat on whatsapp cheesy
0803*****71
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nickymezor(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hw intresting OP
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hw intresting OP
wow, so u are still on this forum. will send u a pm.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nickymezor(f): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
golddeejay:
wow, so u are still on this forum. will send u a pm.
Before nko smiley Were u expecting me to hv Vamoosed Anyway, I hv seen ur msg sha. cheesy
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by golddeejay(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Nickymezor:
Before nko smiley Were u expecting me to hv Vamoosed Anyway, I seen ur msg sha. cheesy
Lol...not really. was thinking u had a name surgery again. I have 'hi' u on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2016
golddeejay:
Lol...not really. was thinking u had a name surgery again. I have 'hi' u on WhatsApp.
I see...lol@ d name surgery.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.