Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59399 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by pbs4real(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
and who r u??
a fwend to ur uncle.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by dabiggy: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2015
fabru:
Dubai three months visa and trip at last!!! Mmmmh after all these rumours of age, thanks to da biggie.
ma you got me a visa even when all hope was lost and after I have underestimated you though i dont know you, you still gave me a free place to stay and connected me place to work though with a small salary? I'm short of words but I must confess that your husband is a very harsh man ,real British blood in deed.but dubai is fine ooh.i tthank God for his mercies.ethihad airline mmmmh! After landing one has to take another an hour thirty minutes bus

again and another taxi to deira name waoh

With all due respect, I hope you are not trying to be ungreatful,i am not an agent so don't post whatever gratitude or great fullness here,its not an advert center,do you think that dunai is nigeria where anyone could be brought into your home without proper explanation? I'm happy that you passed your medicals,work and be wise,remember people at home and post me no more,here it a forum and not a AIT.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by aswani(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Most of what needs to be said has been.

I believe the boyfriend expects her to cook and help wash things they use together like bedsheets once in a while. Totally reasonable.

Maybe the OP just turns up and WhatsApp, reads and posts on Nairaland and watch Nollywood all day while the boyfriend is at work? And then do the dirty deed all night. Sex isn't enough to cover the glaring negatives please.

Personally, I can't abide dirt and untidiness. I either steer clear of that environment or tidy it to my standard when I am there regardless of who made the mess.

This might not be a true story but we can all learn from the responses.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by haroldrich: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
I don't get the senseless advice people are giving here, i might just be old-fashioned. If you can sleep over, ffuck, what's so big in doing his laundry? So washing his clothes is for married couple but sexx is ok? This world is officially upside-down or your brains are.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Daresh(f): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

My dear Op, you are not his maid. I did EXACTLY what you are doing. I did not cook, clean, wash anybody's clothes or any such nonsense. I am not your maid or wife. Kpata kpata I will lay bed. My husband actually said "I was spoiling you that 's why I didnt ask you to do any of those things". I told him "You are lucky, if you had asked me to, I would have dumped you. I never wash my own cloth, na to siddon wash your own? If I like house work so much I will stay home and do mine. NANSENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by senoreetah(f): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
ireneidiva:

Story. The weekend you don't come visiting, othe girls will go there and do that for him. In school, when the jobless girls come and cook for their guys, other girls follow him to eat that food. Somebody that will like you will like you for who you are. Leave all the whole acting like a wife thing jor.

So says a lazy girl...hear ur self...why didnt he marry d ones coming during d weekdays
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ireneidiva(f): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=senoreetah post=31088353]

So says a lazy girl...hear ur self...why didnt he marry d ones coming during d weekdays[/quoteg]
Not doing a guys laundry and doing your own makes you a lazy person? And you feel the ultimate price is him marrying her? Okay

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Mcbussy(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry

Hahahahaha....wicked grin

Honestly,d guy is totally right. If a lady can't show me how she's a positive addition to my life,why would I marry her? lipsrsealed

If u don't do all that,then what is it u offer him in d relationship?....only sex or do u also pay his bills? lipsrsealed .some ladies even give sex,pay part of their bf's bills and yet do all those house chores. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you sleep over at his place nd you don't make d bed wen u wake up, that is not cool.my ex is the most disorganizing being on dis earth yet I arrange his room Whenever I visit.I arrange the clothes he washes .nd put them in d wardrobe..I have never. washed his cloth.I sweep,he most times cooks wen d cook is out.I do these thing just d same way I do it for my female friends.They complain I work too much,I don't hope to have a maid wen I get married..............
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op na girls like you no dey fit get up for bed to go wash after love making. You are a fok material,if at all you sabi fok,but you are not a wife material
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Prixus:
after reading the comments on the first page I've come to the conclusion that we still have a lot of sensible girls on NL. lot of wife materials here too. now I can confidently say I don't mind marrying a girl from NL... grin
see me here o grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see me here o grin
lol...I don't take comments like this jokingly o...I'm sending a PM now now now now now now...
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by 9cbaby(f): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2015
ken1982:
u r wife material jo

how you take know
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ken1982: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2015
i just know

9cbaby:
how you take know
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by summerflame(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2015
That is the negative impact African magic is having on her
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Tekzyflex(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2015
I have a girlfriend that has all this characteristics. Already have put a big X on her forehead. She doesn't dress the bed,doesn't arrange the house;only to fucck me and eat my food.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by khia: 11:57am On May 30, 2015
texybaby:
Dear op ....its not just a wife duty Its in u...thats one thing my ex misses me....if I reach his house at nyt cs of d distance I travel..I wont even wiwi in d toilet...till I wash it in d morning...I wont bath till I clean d bath...even d kitchen always un organised...if u cam stand like staying in dat room untidy...then tufiakwa....abeg its just hygienic u stay somewhere clean bikoo...no b say I like work ooo...but I wont look at d place like that....plsss x guy is right adjust n stop giving excuses for been filty

LMAO smiley You did all those things for him and you still couldn't keep him.There is an old saying that goes, if you do to much for a man he won't appreciate you until you're gone.
when you do all those things for a man who"s not even committed to you, you become a house maid to him.
If you are into that sort of thing atleast let it be for your husband /fiance. Don't be washing the clothes and cleaning the house of every guy you date.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by tpiander: 12:52am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

You slept over at your boyfriend's place?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by tpiander: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2015
UnknownT:
Which other 'wife material' pass to sleepiwith am for d same bed?

Good question.

I guess he's the one who makes the bed after she sleeps over.

Girls these days are enjoying o!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
khia:

LMAO smiley You did all those things for him and you still couldn't keep him.There is an old saying that goes, if you do to much for a man he won't appreciate you until you're gone.
when you do all those things for a man who"s not even committed to you, you become a house maid to him.
If you are into that sort of thing atleast let it be for your husband /fiance. Don't be washing the clothes and cleaning the house of every guy you date.
Madam don't b blind..i didn't mention washing cloths I don't do that for any man kk I mentioned toilet in any house I go I will always b particular about d toilet if am ever gonna use it..u obviously stink seems u can live in filt nyamaaa
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by xest(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
texybaby:

No I don't mean that.....I was just telling her that even if in her mind she doesn't think she shd do anything wont she lay d bed? How wil I encourage that...it doesn't work in this generation...
Ok baby,gud to hear.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by AlexVercetti(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2015
haba..I agree with ur man...Even if no b everything u fit do..At least, sweep, arrange n lay bed...That one no hard na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.