Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59425 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by peedeeasobie(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
OmoEniafelamo:
Seven pages of comments and no one was able to discern the FAKENESS of both the OP and the story. No wonder Buhari is running for president. And newly released data show about 21M suffering mental issues. Think, folks.

On the other hand, one could actually comment on the story but not before acknowledging that it's fake to begin wth. This is how Andyblaze became famous before anyone knew what he was up to. Pathetic.

Hahahahahaha,
hahahahahahaha,
I'm laughing with tears in my eyes.

I also was wondering about that Andyblaze guy, how a troll forced himself everybody's consciousness as though they were bewitched
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by daviddd(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
lonelydora:

because they are busy with BBM, Facebook, 2go and WhatsApp.

You forgot to include NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
@OP I hope you don't have odour, because of your questionable hygiene. I didn't say you should be his maid, but courtesy demands you show some decency. Relationship is teamwork. I am sure your man settles some of your bills, show some appreciation and care. I don't want to bash you or anything but work on yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
You don't have to wash his clothes but he's right about the rest. It's common sense/courtesy to wanna make the bed you slept in, in the morning or help out during meals. How can you just sit there while someone is preparing a meal for the two of you? I'd be very uncomfortable.

Only thing I don't agree with in his bullet points is the one about washing his clothes. You're his GF, not his adoptive or surrogate mother. I'm sorry but he can wash his damn clothes until he "wifes" you or someone else. How childish. I really don't get the trend of some guys expecting their GFs to wash their clothes for them, especially when you're not even living together. That's just BS imo.

Washing his clothes is such a biggie? Didn't know that cos myself, no one washes my clothes to my satisfaction. Albeit under the right conditions, most girls would want to wash for a guy even when the guy don't feel comfortable with it. Our ladies binding themselves with rules and ending up desperate since 1909.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by stillo209(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2015
He has a good strong point
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Boss13: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

The guy is so nice telling you your faults maybe you would change. I like girls like you - you don't last the next day. You woke up from my bed and you don't lay it - you crazy? Then I cook for you and you open your rotten mouth to eat.

I thank God for my wife oh. Some girls are not properly trained.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
engrkenny:

Washing his clothes is such a biggie? Didn't know that cos myself, no one washes my clothes to my satisfaction. Albeit under the right conditions, most girls would want to wash for a guy even when the guy don't feel comfortable with it. Our ladies binding themselves with rules and ending up desperate since 1909.

It is a big deal to some like myself. Washing clothes I didn't wear makes me angry. Haha.

You know, when you know you're going to wash something yourself, you wear it with care, so as to not give yourself too much time trying to get rid of stains & whatnot. So I feel like when someone is not the one that's doing the washing, then they'd just wear the clothes however. Even roll on the floor if they feel like it lol. And expect you to make everything disappear. Laundry is not fun so I won't be doing that for some dude I'm just banging. Never did. Never will. Only my hubby.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by UjSizzle(f): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Quick question. What kind of chat app looks like this? undecided
No indication of who's saying what... Nothing at all, just bullets
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
iPopAlomo:
So him go cook finish... you go chop inside and him go still wash the plate...?!

you're not qualified to be a side chick material... talkless of girlfriend material...

Rotflmao.....that gal's not even qualified to be d number 10 side chick.
Some gals are so lazy and dirty....if she's that lazy and dirty, then her body hygiene must be terrible....and na dez kain gals dey like make dem give dem HEAD pass

But IMO, d story sef looks so fake. The OP's probably a guy. I'm sure he's a Mod or friend to a Mod. Chai! NL don dead finish! All this just to seek attention abi na traffic. Wonder how this made FP.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
Quick question. What kind of chat app looks like this? undecided
No indication of who's saying what... Nothing at all, just bullets
That's bbm.
Take a look at the blurred areas very well.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by madeinnigeria: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2015
sweetcocoa:
The OP's boyfriend reason's well(based on the info we have), what's wrong in sleeping over at a bf's house, especially if she expects that the relationship will lead to marriage? How do you bond with someone if you can't spend time together doing stuffs like laundry and cooking?

What you lot don't seem to know, is that, a man will respect you because you deserve it and respect yourself, not because you think it's beneath you to help him out where necessary.
. So the only way to bond is by cooking and doing laundry? Why would a guy (boyfriend) tell a chic dat she's not a wife material cos she doesn't cook clean his house blah blah? Since when did a relationship turn into garri market where you hav to taste everything before you buy? If she feels very comfortable with him she will do whatever she wants at her own freewill. My advice for him is to find his kind and she should find her own kind of person too...kudos to the lady for being true to her guts because why pretend cos you want a guy to marry you...marriage is supposed to be sweet nd intresting and its something you do with the right person. No one should force u or try to play the wife material mind game with you. Try have fun with yourlife build yourself nd while doing that d right guy will always show up.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by buoye1(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
You don't have to wash his clothes but he's right about the rest. It's common sense/courtesy to wanna make the bed you slept in, in the morning or help out during meals. How can you just sit there while someone is preparing a meal for the two of you? I'd be very uncomfortable.

Only thing I don't agree with in his bullet points is the one about washing his clothes. You're his GF, not his adoptive or surrogate mother. I'm sorry but he can wash his damn clothes until he "wifes" you or someone else. How childish. I really don't get the trend of some guys expecting their GFs to wash their clothes for them, especially when you're not even living together. That's just BS imo.
You emphasised more on the washing of cloth and dodge other salient points the guy raised!I'm not supporting that but let's call a spade a spade....Op needs slap not an advice
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by UjSizzle(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That's bbm.
Take a look at the blurred areas very well.
Hmmm thanks. I don't use BBM... It's pretty ugly.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by tranxo(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material
if he wants wifey benefits from you, tell him to see your father.

i hope you are not enjoying husband benefits from him already, cos if you do, you have no case.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Temptee101(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Without mixing words, for you to still have the guts and courage to open a thread for it shows you don't have shame. Look at the way you're even relaying it; that guy should better run for his dear life. You are definitely among the supposed 21million insane Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by fabru: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Dubai three months visa and trip at last!!! Mmmmh after all these rumours of age, thanks to da biggie.
ma you got me a visa even when all hope was lost and after I have underestimated you though i dont know you, you still gave me a free place to stay and connected me place to work though with a small salary? I'm short of words but I must confess that your husband is a very harsh man ,real British blood in deed.but dubai is fine ooh.i tthank God for his mercies.ethihad airline mmmmh! After landing one has to take another an hour thirty minutes bus again and another taxi to deira name waoh
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
OP, I wont lie to you grin
Husbands are scarce these days, so the one you have now, you should learn to hold him very tight grin grin

On a serious note tho, you should try adjust on your part. Its really not nice what he complained about. And trust me, he really likes you to even voice it. How would you even watch your bf cook while you are around? Thats soo not cool.

I know you are not lazy and you are just doing it either because you guys aint married or because you dont want him to start seeing it as your duty. Whatever the case maybe for you, no knowledge is a waste. Do it as somethng you are trained with, even if you two dont end up together, it doesnt change anything in you rather it builds up your confidence as a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hmmm thanks. I don't use BBM... It's pretty ugly.
Lol. It's not ugly. Maybe you think so because of the blur effect. And there's actually an indication of the person that sent the message. It was just not blurred.

Uwc
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
buoye1:
You emphasised more on the washing of cloth and dodge other salient points the guy raised!I'm not supporting that but let's call a spade a spade....Op needs slap not an advice

I said I agree with the REST of what he said. Surely you didn't expect me to make her another bullet pointed list for her to catch my drift. Ain't nobody got time for that.

OP is wrong here. End of.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by vega84(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Well to be frank I think he is right!
U really hav to show him u can be a wife.
Nt jst a gf or Bleep mate.
And it seems u are nt doing that.
U should be able to help out wit small small house chores, trust me it counts.
#vegatalks#
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by mrofficial(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:
OP, I wont lie to you grin
Husbands are scarce these days, so the one you have now, you should learn to hold him very tight grin grin

On a serious note tho, you should try adjust on your part. Its really not nice what he complained about. And trust me, he really likes you to even voice it. How would you even watch your bf cook while you are around? Thats soo not cool.

I know you are not lazy and you are just doing it either because you guys aint married or because you dont want him to start seeing it as your duty. Whatever the case maybe for you, no knowledge is a waste. Do it as somethng you are trained with, even if you two dont end up together, it doesnt change anything in you rather it builds up your confidence as a woman.
The boyfriend was good enough to tell her.

Yeye op.

If I were his boyfriend, I will make the bed by myself and when next she comes around she's sleeping on the couch. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Adaezeagu(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Op give me your boo number lemme apologise on ur behalf. Lazy girl
I know say Na maid dey wash ur pant
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by UjSizzle(f): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty
It's okay to feel this way. It won't be your duty, but some things are just... basic, like making a bed smiley If he's up before you, then do it before you leave and tidy up a bit. If he's up after you, then teach him to do same (the bed I mean). Making your bed isn't a wifely duty, it's just a basic for everybody.

As for the other points, he is your boyfriend. Despite the things we tell ourselves about relationships not being marriages, truth is they are technically marriages. So help out when you can. When he's washing, maybe offer to rinse? Or when he's cooking, go sit with him and wash up after you're both done.
You know the works, just be useful, but don't turn yourself into a maid.
And please stop being so 'aware'. Awareness is the one thing that kills everything good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
The boyfriend was good enough to tell her.

Yeye op.

If I were his boyfriend, I will make the bed by myself and when next she comes around she's sleeping on the couch. angry
grin grin grin

Honestly, I hate the sight of a guy bending to wash clothes, cook or even do any work.I grew up in a house where there is only one dude - my bro and the rest are girls. Mum made sure we, the girls pampered him shege even though he was the eldest and it was annoying back then, so I kinda grew up with "men need be pampered" attitude

I believe that the only time a guy is meant to bend is when he's working on his girlfriend wink grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Adaezeagu(f): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

CAN YOU BE MY WIFE YOU POSSESS ALL THE QUALITIES I'M SEARCHING FOR undecided
I thought u said u will rather die than get married. Olosho
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by cherryice(f): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin grin

I believe that the only time a guy is meant to bend is when he's working on his girlfriend wink grin
hahah I lovee this part grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Adaezeagu:
I thought u said u will rather die than get married. Olosho

undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by krispee: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Op u dirty o shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op what I don't understand is why you posted this here.
Do you derive some sort of weird pleasure in showing people your flaws and short comings?
Or don't you know that what you did was wrong?

Of course no guy would tolerate a lazy lady. So you go to his house and you still expect him to cook for you?
The fact that he said you don't wash his clothes means that you have never even tried to wash his clothes for once.

Despite the fact that I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality, I believe that there are things that women are obliged to do.
You don't even lay the bed you slept on? Definitely, any man would be annoyed by this. Its spells laziness and immaturity on your part. It also shows that you are not an organized person

Op this guy loves you an he wants to marry you, that is why he is saying all this. The best you can do for yourself is change.
Prove to him that you have changed so that he doesn't leave you for another woman
Thanks
Gbam!! I can't shout. oshey mami.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
cherryice:

hahah I lovee this part grin grin
Thats the truth na cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin grin

Honestly, I hate the sight of a guy bending to wash clothes, cook or even do any work.I grew up in a house where there is only one dude - my bro and the rest are girls. Mum made sure we, the girls pampered him shege even though he was the eldest and it was annoying back then, so I kinda grew up with "men need be pampered" attitude

Every normal guy should be able to do their chores and if he has a partner they should be able to help out each other .But what I don't subscribe to is when a women tries to enforce it by whining and complaining all day if you miss something - I'll simply show her the door ,I don't have time for lazy girls trying to use me to cover up for her laziness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.