Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (56988 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Bamz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm. Atleast she implies she has a price tag.

2 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by simdam500(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie: See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.

Imagine placing herself on the sales rack @can you afford a girl like me?
Only classless girls say that shii
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Kingstone32(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
gaburiel:
Even though I hardly know who Scales is, but I am sure Whizkid can afford X 2 of both the girl and Scales joined together and he will still have change
she's rating herself a prostitute and an object! imagine some b*itch saying "you can't afford me" you na pant?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Quinhappi(f): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:
This chic is just hustling for herself and nothing more

Too bad wizkid can afford her, her family and her entire generation angry
don't take it personal
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Cc02(f): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
mtcheew
just passing by
don't care
young adult celebrity drama
they won't last long either
gotta break up and look for another fresh bitch to showcase as an award trophy.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by alberto2k(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Quinhappi:
don't take it personal
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by alberto2k(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Quinhappi:
don't take it personal
am not taking it personal or taking sides with wizkid

Am just saying the truth bae angry
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
"Has your hustle paid?" Dafuq
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by maureenngg: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Both wizkid,skales n d girlfrnd ar just children.They shld better go learn frm Bay&Jay and other celebs who knows how to issues private shut d Bleep up

l
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by tk4rd: 5:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.

Imagine placing herself on the sales rack @can you afford a girl like me?
Only classless girls say that shii
She is targetting Tania.. If Tania even as simply as sneezes, she wil forget wizzy and face Tania
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by ZianaJordana(f): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Is she American?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by franksam2009: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2015
alberto2k:
This chic is just hustling for herself and nothing more

Too bad wizkid can afford her, her family and her entire generation angry
. I don't think he can afford her, her family must be very fuvking rich for her to make such statement
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2015
She don turn commodity abi? Foolish children.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Uchizzy(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2015
ses ha nyansh
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Twice22(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
Nice marketing technique... undecided....

She wan use reverse psychology on Wizzy aka 'Fuckboy'.... she is indirectly begging him to come fucck her and release her from the clutches of stagnant Skales cry....Nice one babe grin...... Very Very Nice one grin

Anyway

JUNK JOURNALISM EVERYWHERE. .. how exactly is this whisky and scales matter supposed to add value to my life? .... 2 kids are nagging at each other, and we are supposed to take sides and treat it as a matter of urgent national security? undecided
..all dis professional prostitutes mtcheww
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by marieolae(f): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided undecided
kandiikane:
Had to check her on instagram. Very pretty girl, not surprised many of the nl females are bashing her, they are easily affordable. tongue
the guys definitely cannot afford her. cheesy

She probably didn't mean afford her as in her wares but maybe he cannot afford her as a person, maybe she is priceless. Blah!
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
Some ladies on nairaland are funny,she posted a comment and when she saw that she got no likes she edited the comment just to make me people. Click "like"on her comment but they did not,she re-edited her comment up to six times before she finally got "5 likes"and she still have the guts to say skales gf is looking for attention??grin grin madam your own case worse pass skales gf ooo,you are not just seeking for attention but you want the whole attention from the whole world....HYPOCRITES!!!!!!awon oniranu.....

and as for the mumu skales gf that is claiming that wizkid cannot afford her she should better go and find a job instead of ranting on twitter like a dog on heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience / Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.