Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (56989 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Caleycash(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.

Imagine placing her self on the sales rack @can you afford a girl like me?
Only classless girls say that shii
Can u imagine indeed...some people don't reason well b4 posting

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by chuckdee4(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2015
redcliff:
The queen try..........but right now there are many more troubles to worry about in Nigeria than to fixate attention on 2 children and their Gfs. That aside, bloggers are contributing to the brain decay of young people these days by churning out trash news that does not add value to one's life.. Journalismus ist tot!

Best response to this topic
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Skales have served me with songs that Make me smile.

Wixboi? Not! embarassed

The popularity you that these guys have should translate to wealth. It's not!
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Lilknight(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Wizkid cnt rily afford dis gal. She's d daughter of a rich politician in africa. So shez truly expensive
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2015
I can have this P* if I chose...

She's no suppose to say shit on air...

#Okaybye

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2015
See as this girl take mumu finish. There are things best left alone. Just made of fool of herself

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Spidermon: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2015
WizKid can afford her but I am sure he already has enuf phussy on his plate. If she can allow me to knackk her on credit sha, I get interest but I no get money
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by MDelgado(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Why always Whiz Kid?Kid can't afford Q Sasay??She should think again..The gloke is a joke..
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by kilokeys(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
u can never see me in d middle of a war i would get zilch from.

footballers, musicians and co.

Gej vs GmB

the war that matters

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by jerrymej(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
I just the pass my Tin jeje!

Who cares.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by popcykaylah(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015
first of all wizkid messed up to go viral on air ..as for skales how much he get?like I don't know this dude with him tribal marks ...as for his bae ...she's just looking for attention,wizkid can't afford to do broke chick like you.

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by TrishaP(f): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2015
She made it seem like she was bought. *sighs* Can't we get a better news to read here other than all these children rants.

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Am not a fan of wizkid

Buh this girl is crazy..

If btoke ass skales can afford you, why cant wizzy undecided

4 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by ojeffo: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
SCALES (abi skales) IS ABOUT LOOSING A GF!!!...SHE JST USE STYLE DEY SAMPLE HER MARKET FOR POLITICIANS N HIGH PROFILE ENTERTAINERS....BUAHAHAHAHA...LOW AS AMBER

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by delishpot: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
So dem dey afford her ba?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by GentleFrank(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Friends today, foes tomorrow. That's what life is all about. But yet, we scatter to gather and disagree to agree. May lasting peace reign between the 2 celebrities sooner again !!!

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by glossyj(f): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Na only u waka come
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Trinxie(f): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2015
"SKALE-EWU'S" girlfriend is talking ooo. Mrs Skales...she don vex
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Okanime231(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2015
;Dshe's paying her bill for skales. Lol... Wizkid can afford both families and the two of dem joined(skales n d gf) and still have change to afford their generation yet unborn.. She's jst too senseless.. If she's blasting wizzy like dis coz of skales, I wonder want she want wizzy's bbymama to do to skales. *middlefingers*
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2015
If he can afford?...
Na slavery??
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Ehimadeking(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]If skales can afford u.why den did u tink wizkid cnk afford x2 of ur type?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Lindajohn:
Rubbish, una just they die on top there mata
grin 'on top dia mata'. I c am
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by prodiG(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.
Amber rose and kim/khloe

Imagine placing her self on the sales rack @can you afford a girl like me?
Only classless girls say that shii
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by rossyc(f): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
these kids have started again...
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by YabaLeftist: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Smh at how these dim-witted people who choose to display their daftness on Twitter for the world to see. What's the point of these shallow minded exchanges on Twitter? To what end I ask? I weep more for this lady who asked if wizkid can afford her. You're indirectly saying you're a hoe looking for guys to spend on you. Shame
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Missbizy(f): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
'can he afford a girl like you?' Neva knew u were a product in d market dt needs buyers. Its nt like am supporting anyone buh ds girl just acted childish, why would she interfere?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Maximus85(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg oooooo. Who is older, "scales" or the lady "sassy"? Just asking.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Maximus85(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Smh at how these dim-witted people who choose to display their daftness on Twitter for the world to see. What's the point of these shallow minded exchanges on Twitter? To what end I ask? I weep more for this lady who asked if wizkid can afford her. You're indirectly saying you're a hoe looking for guys to spend on you. Shame

Tell her oooooo.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by vega84(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm children's play alover the net. Bt is non of my business. #vegatalks#
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nicklaus(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Aren't y'all the least bit with clue ? This girl wants wizkid to notice her, HEAR the question, "can u afford a girl like me"? shez just saying am here why don't u try me out,, to be honest ur bf wrote 7o% of some1's song and yet he doesn't have one to call his, what the hell! Aren't he a loser ?. Now wizkid is a boy to me but I like him, last time I checkd he was among d top 20 list of Naija's richect singers, even top ten, but scale wasn't. So sweethrt wizkid ll buy your bf Scaly and YoU together to walk in his gf's kitchen. tongue
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by lovely17(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
I tire for all this attention seekers sef who know this 1 b4 now she con dey talk rubbish wizkid no fit afford you? smh
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by madeinnigeria: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2015
@op why are you decieving ppl with the way you arranged your topic? I read all the tweets from wizkid's to skales and the chic...the chic was responding to ppl that were attacking her when she said 'you cannot afford me...I don't know or care about any celebrity but why change a story or incedent because u want to hit frontpage? No wonder celebs hate bloggers nd the press

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.