Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (60519 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by fyneboi79(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
major466:

What is this one saying
He is simply saying that all of u following pdp are scoundrels and you happen to be the biggest of them all grin
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Lagoseko(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
can we have a day without dis APC wahala.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by kingslly(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
All APC has been selling to Nigerians are all lies, am surprised it took this long for Nigerians to start realising the truth about them.

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Stop spreading your APCheat LIES please.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077628_BNGI782FMSI1G20150108171624_jpge5bb24791334f05106b071c3170d959d
[/s]

Your ignorant rubbish can not explain why the economy is tanking, why your government is introducing austerity measures and why the $ is 1/202 and even why the price of food is going sky high and not low low...

Please save your rubbish for your clueless and ignorant type...

You are a freeking troll anyways...

2 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Guardian was not paid to do this because they retracted their publication before the PDP stunt. This is a stunt made out of an error by a media house. A media stunt made out of a retraction by Guardian.
But, i stil believe there's sometin wrong somewher, d story cnt b true
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Okay if an interview was conducted in Abuja and some people mistakenly thought it was in London (GMB was in London when the picture was released), how is that suppose to be a crime?

Did Buhari or APC officially come out to tell anyone that the interview was conducted in London?

How does this issue put food or take food away from the starving unemployed man on the streets?

How does this news reduce the stinking corruption going on in government circles?

How does this news pay the civil servants and pensioners being owed by government?

How has this now become a political point for the PDP?

What is even wrong with these PDP entities who in their mad desperation, keep dwelling on irrelevance and pettiness?

2 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
QuiverBox:

And Elrufai Posted the same Picture on his Twitter Handle and mocking Fayose , claiming Buhari is really in UK.

Na wa oh

Because, the picture was released after Maj. Gen. Buhari arrived London.

The journalist clarified he did the interview before Maj. Gen. Bugatti arrived London.

The interview was not organized or conducted by members of APC but a journalist.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
When the lies was trending, they were celebrating it, now they're distancing themselves from it.
So unfortunate.
I want to watch them disgrace themselves the more. I know Nigerians are not f0ols.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
nope, I need fayose because its coming from an APCist.

Google is your friend. Do not bother burning your airtime (that is if you can afford one) just run a search on the exchange rate. it will give you 198 to 200 but black market rate is 201 to 202 and like i said by mid march it would be 250. Hate it or like it this was brought about by a PDP led government and you Tandroids keep on trolling along with them
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by gragraboy: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kenai:

This is why I maintain majority of Buhari's supporters are stark illiterates who are severely hollow in the reading department.
If you had any reading skills, you would have realized that this retraction is Guardian admitting that Buhari's so called 'London interview' was FAKE.
Wake up from your slumber and read, you nitwit!

God forbid this country falling under the hands of these illiterate, brainless mutts known as APC. These people are the worst thickos in cyberspace!
Herd mentality
Shame!

No offence but you seem to be the stark illiterate to me. The newspaper clearly apologized for posting a wrong photo, thats all. I don't see anywhere they said Buhari's meeting is fake! I'm sure you failed english in WAEC
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by PhockPhockMan: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Because they were caught, they begged The Guardian to pretentiously publish the apology as if it was an error from them. Who are you people deceiving?[/size]
Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Yes the naira is 201 to the dollar and by mid march is hitting 250 to the dollar and this is authoritative.

And is this any kind of sigh of a good and sound economy. No, it spells bad news for Nigerians...
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Google is your friend. Do not bother burning your airtime (that is if you can afford one) just run a search on the exchange rate. it will give you 198 to 200 but black market rate is 201 to 202 and like i said by mid march it would be 250. Hate it or like it this was brought about by a PDP led government and you Tandroids keep on trolling along with them
shut up, look at this ignoramus telling me about naira exchange rate.

You should bow your head in shame for trying to derial this thread with irrelevant topics, as to this thread.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nzeadachie: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
aby1976:

Did u go to schooll at all? They said it's their error. What has broght apc into this? U can give a story to them and in order to sell well they look for a picture to make it hit the market without u knowing it.

They would have said that Buhari/apc gave it to them now or do you think that they would b hapy 2ve goofed?
AN NOT A MUGU LIKE YOU, APC GAVE THEM THE PICTURE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ASK THEM TO PUBLISH IT, MAYBE YOU GO TO SCHOOL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE NATURAL SENSE, YOU CAN NOT THINK TWICE

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
gragraboy:

No offence but you seem to be the stark illiterate to me. The newspaper clearly apologized for posting a wrong photo, thats all. I don't see anywhere they said Buhari's meeting is fake! I'm sure you failed english in WAEC

I don't think many of them made it to secondary school...
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by hazyfm1: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yehman:

Stark illiterate

STARK ILLITERATE WHO WAS YOUR FATHER'S PRESIDENT

AND YOUR OLD FATHER WAS'NT EVEN WORTHY TO CLEAN HIS SHOES
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
haleeberry:
But, i stil believe there's sometin wrong somewher, d story cnt b true

The story is true because the interview was done by for a TV show, "All Eyes On Africa". The interview has not yet been televised. The Picture of the interview was released on Social media. Journalist and politicians following Buhari saw the picture that was released after Maj. Gen. Buhari's departure.

It is normal to think it was taking in London.

The journalist had to explain that he conducted the interview in Nigeria.

If APC wanted to lie, they would have involved the journalist in their plot.

The journalist clarifying that he conducted it in Abuja showed that there was no ulterior plan to lie or deceive Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Don't mind them.

Teenagers smh.... You cant help but love all these reta...rded PDP teenagers. It has been scientifically proven that their state of mind is purely genetic.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by kingslly(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Am not sure you are Neutral and sitting on the fence because your statement contradicts itself....#heightofhypocrisy...
haleeberry:
Y are u guys concluding so fast? I dont support any party, i am as neutral as neural itself. But i want u all 2 think frm d nooks n crannies of ur mind. 1. How true is it. It could b dat guidian has been paid 2 do this. 2. Desperation is written al ova gej 2 win this election by all means, if not,y was electn postponed,y alwaz findin 1 way or d oda 2 criticise apc 3. lt is this same administration dat has bn decieving us dat d blood sucker shekau was killed. Is it only 1 party we hav in nigeria? let anoda party come n do it n lets see who does it beta.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by anonimi: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Your ignorant rubbish can not explain why the economy is tanking, why your government is introducing austerity measures and why the $ is 1/202 and even why the price of food is going sky high and not low low...

Please save your rubbish for your clueless and ignorant type...

You are a freeking troll anyways...

Let me indulge your stewpidity and foolishness.

The Niger Delta oil price has declined by over 50% in one year hence the exchange rate performance that is better than worst case scenario if the Jonathan/Sambo team had not made progressive change to diversify our economy for

- local production of vehicles,
- increased food production,
- higher foreign direct investment to
- revive & expand dead farms, factories, infrastructures, utilities etc.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by richielan: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC YOU BETTER CLAIM DAMAGES.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by dougivilla(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
haleeberry:
Y are u guys concluding so fast? I dont support any party, i am as neutral as neural itself. But i want u all 2 think frm d nooks n crannies of ur mind. 1. How true is it. It could b dat guidian has been paid 2 do this. 2. Desperation is written al ova gej 2 win this election by all means, if not,y was electn postponed,y alwaz findin 1 way or d oda 2 criticise apc 3. lt is this same administration dat has bn decieving us dat d blood sucker shekau was killed. Is it only 1 party we hav in nigeria? let anoda party come n do it n lets see who does it beta.
I thought you started by lieing, the APC way that you are neutral. Your version of neutrality has just been fayosed!!!!
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
shut up, look at this ignoramus telling me about naira exchange rate.

You should bow your head in shame for trying to derial this thread with irrelevant topics, as to this thread.

Dude if you say one more derogatory remark about me i will verbally rip you to shreds. I am not one of those you take a jab at. I will run you out of this thread if you direct those your infantile remarks to me again
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Let him show us BUHARI picture on Hospital Bed. Thank God the owner of the error has said sorry. Accepted.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude if you say one more derogatory remark about me i will verbally rip you to shreds. I am not one of those you take a jab at. I will run you out of this thread if you direct those your infantile remarks to me again
Go and die.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The misinformation emanated from them, you know it.
I don't know till you show me a link to lai Muhammed or Gmb campaign office.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by testoy: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
CAN YOU IMAGINE ALL THESE STUPID NEWSPAPER. WHY NOT CHECK VERY WELL BEFORE YOU POST THOSE OLD PICTURES.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nzeadachie: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

The story is true because the interview was done by for a TV show, "All Eyes On Africa". The interview has not yet been televised. The Picture of the interview was released on Social media. Journalist and politicians following Buhari saw the picture that was released after Maj. Gen. Buhari's departure.

It is normal to think it was taking in London.

The journalist had to explain that he conducted the interview in Nigeria.

If APC wanted to lie, they would have involved the journalist in their plot.

The journalist clarifying that he conducted it in Abuja showed that there was no ulterior plan to lie or deceive Nigerians.
AREE YOU NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELF? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Let me indulge your stewpidity and foolishness.

The Niger Delta oil price has declined by over 50% in one year hence the exchange rate performance that is better than worst case scenario if the Jonathan/Sambo team had not made progressive change to diversify our economy for local production of vehicles, increased food production, higher foreign direct investment to revive & expand dead farms, factories, infrastructures, utilities etc.
[/s]

I'm sure you know I responded to your nonsense against my best judgment because I ignore trolls like you.

kindly get lost with your silly and boring rubbish...
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Go and die.

smiley you just made a grave mistake. I hope you are ready because you are an unconscionably uncouth twit and a decrepit odiously suffocating shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Go and die.

Having a banter with you is like doing so with a deucedly lecherous imbe...cile and a debased urine-reeking sadistic hippophilic necrophile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.