Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (60518 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by PhockPhockMan: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Why should they apologise for something they had nothing to do with?
The misinformation emanated from them, you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Eluwilussit(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mistermamus:
smh buhari

Thank God for records. All the idiots that keep shouting how Buhari turned our fortunes around in his first coming, should please do some research. It doesn't kill. It is not an abomination either. Lazy nairaland generation. That's why there was mass failures in waec and jamb lately. Shame.

4 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by kingslly(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just look at the way he/she is spending so much energy in sugar-coating the lies they sold us, am sure GEJ wouldnt have gotten the same nice treatment if it was his camp that did this.
rolchi:

Ok...but why the misunderstanding by the APC? Grievous misunderstanding or may be deliberate misunderstanding...

2 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Today, your country is massively broke under the dullard and the Naira is 1/201.

Educate yourself about the Nigerian economy under the dullard before your next bogus post...
Are you sure?

Let me confirm from fayose cos I don't trust you guys anymore.

10 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by chichriso: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
It doesnt matter

Vote GEJ for continuity

Vote PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by anonimi: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Splashme:
[size=40pt]APC and Lies[/size]

Is like

- Bread & Butter
- Ogi & Moimoi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Akon419(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayeso' is a real man. Those primary school drop out who hav bin abusing him should find room and tender apology . If you don't apologize to him,every thing you said against him should come back to you in million folds .....oseeeeeeee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
jtprox:
i fink Fayose + Fani +obanikoro had singlehandedly dealth with Apc and their SaharaLies....Let the truth be Vindicated..bt i fink Fayose should be appointed the cheif Security Adviser 2 Mr President..he envisages alot.Now Gmb should swear he neva visited a london Hospital?and let Fayose give us another justifiable response...Fayose,#Oshe"'.

Buhari did an interview for a TV show called "All Eyes On Africa" at Abuja. The story has nothing to do with SaharaReporters.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
[b]Does the apology by guardian change the fact that Buhari actually traveled out to the UK and has even had closed door meetings with Tony Blaire which Tony has even affirmed to. The apology by guardian was simply due to an error in picture publication on their part. A guardian reporter interviewed buhari and a picture of the interview was taken and someone in guardian office made the mistake of tagging that picture as a UK interview picture which they have now apologized for. Now my question is this, how does that in any way affect or indite APC? Was guardian apologizing on behalf of APC or on behalf of themselves? They made the error and not APC and like I said does that prove Buhari did not travel out? NO!

Plus Fayose is the dumb one here by trying to link Local photograph to a UK event when its common knowledge that Buhari did travel out and is currently holding strategic meetings in the UK. For Fayose to assume that Buharis trip was based on falsehood shows his shallow sense of reasoning and lack of intelligence. He is just a tout who feels he can play james Bond (Even in his wildest dreams while being high on crack) he would never emerge as Bond. Besides it shows he has so much time on his hands to goof around rather than focus on the running of his state. Those who still do not understand all that played out need to go back to the stone age.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Saucekide25(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by babestella: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
aby1976:

Did u go to schooll at all? They said it's their error. What has broght apc into this? U can give a story to them and in order to sell well they look for a picture to make it hit the market without u knowing it.

They would have said that Buhari/apc gave it to them now or do you think that they would b hapy 2ve goofed?

If Fayose did not expose their lies APC would had run with the publication conveniently. Please think, it goes beyond what guardian published. Ok let me see APC sue guardian for the error.

5 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Y are u guys concluding so fast? I dont support any party, i am as neutral as neural itself. But i want u all 2 think frm d nooks n crannies of ur mind. 1. How true is it. It could b dat guidian has been paid 2 do this. 2. Desperation is written al ova gej 2 win this election by all means, if not,y was electn postponed,y alwaz findin 1 way or d oda 2 criticise apc 3. lt is this same administration dat has bn decieving us dat d blood sucker shekau was killed. Is it only 1 party we hav in nigeria? let anoda party come n do it n lets see who does it beta.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by creserve: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kenai:

This is why I maintain majority of Buhari's supporters are stark illiterates who are severely hollow in the reading department.
If you had any reading skills, you would have realized that this retraction is Guardian admitting that Buhari's so called 'London interview' was FAKE.
Wake up from your slumber and read, you nitwit!

God forbid this country falling under the hands of these illiterate, brainless mutts known as APC. These people are the worst thickos in cyberspace!
Herd mentality!
Shame!
You need to reexamine the story,PhD in Zoology!

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
babestella:
Who have guardian the picture and story if not APC. Can guardian publish what was not given to them?

It's only ethical for guardian to publish the apology letter, but the blame goes to APC for giving false information to deceive their gullible members who are being misled on an hourly basis. APC IS A BIG FRAUD. Beware Nigerians.

You must have your own special facts showing the APC gave the pics to the news paper.

Why not show us the facts and proof...

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by wazobiaN9(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
I think fayose's picture should be on the N5000note for his intelligence.

and your picture should be on a great wall of shame for your stu.pidity and bigotry.

GEJ is responsible for all these nonsense we see spewing out of coconut heads like yours.. no substance or issue is being tackled to engender national progress, only personalities are been attacked.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by dking123: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC can lie. in the other thread they were saying all kinds rubish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Dinirojones(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
He is sayin PDP is useless... sai buhari!!!
major466:

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by PhockPhockMan: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
APC now denying to have released any picture.

You will need 10lies to cover a lie.

You guys think Nigerians are f00ls abi.

Continu
When the lies was trending, they were celebrating it, now they're distancing themselves from it.
So unfortunate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Are you sure?

Let me confirm from fayose cos I don't trust you guys anymore.

You need Fayose to tell you the Naira is $1/N201?

Now I see why you belong to that side of the fence..grin

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
haleeberry:
Y are u guys concluding so fast? I dont support any party, i am as neutral as neural itself. But i want u all 2 think frm d nooks n crannies of ur mind. 1. How true is it. It could b dat guidian has been paid 2 do this. 2. Desperation is written al ova gej 2 win this election by all means, if not,y was electn postponed,y alwaz findin 1 way or d oda 2 criticise apc 3. lt is this same administration dat has bn decieving us dat d blood sucker shekau was killed. Is it only 1 party we hav in nigeria? let anoda party come n do it n lets see who does it beta.
Guardian was not paid to do this because they retracted their publication before the PDP stunt. This is a stunt made out of an error by a media house. A media stunt made out of a retraction by Guardian.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by JBeeHive(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Instead of everyone in Nigeria to be against the kind of Journalism practiced in this part of the world, the kind of Journalism that leaves many confused rather than being educated n informed by information consumed as reported by the so called Journalists, we are here screaming APC sent in Picture, Fayose is a good investigator and PDP is the party with facts.... With each passing day, I see how we all descend into an abyss of illiteracy (by Those who claim to be d literate ones) based on misinformation sponsored by the same set of people. SMH 4 Naija

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Louislewis: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=20pt]Because they were caught, they begged The Guardian to pretentiously publish the apology as if it was an error from them. Who are you people deceiving?[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by goryorhal(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
babestella:
Who have guardian the picture and story if not APC. Can guardian publish what was not given to them?

It's only ethical for guardian to publish the apology letter, but the blame goes to APC for giving false information to deceive their gullible members who are being misled on an hourly basis. APC IS A BIG FRAUD. Beware Nigerians.

Smh I don't blame you .. You go school at all ?
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Because they were caught, they begged The Guardian to pretentiously publish the apology as if it was an error from them. Who are people deceiving?[/size]
Wrong. The retraction was done before the Fayose Pics.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by igidaduro: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's a shame that most of us have eyes and can't see. This is fayose hand work as simple as that. If not how has GMB become his biz

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by anonimi: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Today, your country is massively broke under the dullard and the Naira is 1/201.

Educate yourself about the Nigerian economy under the dullard before your next bogus post...

Stop spreading your APCheat LIES please.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077628_BNGI782FMSI1G20150108171624_jpge5bb24791334f05106b071c3170d959d

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The misinformation emanated from them, you know it.

Give us the proof showing that the news came from the APC... Rumor mongering like market women is not enough...

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
wazobiaN9:

and your picture should be on a great wall of shame for your stu.pidity and bigotry.
Really, anything that rocks your boat, as long as APC remains busted.

4 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Yes the naira is 201 to the dollar and by mid march is hitting 250 to the dollar and this is authoritative.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by neocortex: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Shame on guardian, shame on PDP.....buhari vindicated.

Lack of basic comprehension is obvious from your reply.
Semi-literacy is contagious , keep away from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by QuiverBox(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
asiwajumi:
Here is GUARDIAN newspaper's APOLOGY published yesterday for the picture of Buhari interview in Transcop Hilton, Abuja FALSELY published as Buhari being interviewed in LONDON by Kemi Fadojutimi, for All Eyes on Africa TV Show.

And Elrufai Posted the same Picture on his Twitter Handle and mocking Fayose , claiming Buhari is really in UK.

Na wa oh

4 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

nope, I need fayose because its coming from an APCist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.