Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend (8080 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by goodguy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2005
u are welcome. cheesy
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by madlawyer1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2005
I don't exactly know what I'll do in such a situation. Most probably, I'll back away. Me and her will be well and truly finished, and me and him will be on thin ice and I won't be able to fully trust him again. But as for her, she is gone. Why? Cos the horse allows the rider on, that's why.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2005
wait..i just noticed something..why does the lady get blamed? why u cut relationship with the girl and be on thin ice with the man..mhmm?
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by goodguy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2005
Cos the horse allows the rider on, that's why. cool
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2005
what if the man is the ho nko?..why call the lady the horse?..thats just baloney!
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by goodguy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2005
Cos the ladies are usually ridden on. grin grin

But seriously, if the gurl doesnt want to be involved, she has more power and right to tell the guy so. That's why when caught in the act, the lady (horse) is usually blamed for allowing the man (rider) to ride on her.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2005
right..the gurl is meant to be riden on shei!..
what of the men-ho eh?
she has the right uh?..what if the man blackmails her nko?

why blame the woman
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by goodguy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2005
blackmail is a different case entirely.

The topic says, "If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend". One thing we should know is this..It is your lover that's Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend not the other way. So ur lover has to be blamed more.. wink
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by icingbaby(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2005
don't let he or she comes between you and your bestfriend.
but make sure you beat your friend up badly, so next time when
you have another girl or boy friend, he or she will stay clear from he or her.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by goodguy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2005
what if he/she can't fight?
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 17, 2005
I'll damage her silly brain that she couldnt use to think b4 she started kissing and kuddling my lover.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by prettyH(f): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2005
mens thats tough. Ennnnn i'll totally dump the stupid a**se, and cut off the stupid fool of a friend. so of all the guys, its my

own that caught her eye. then she's not a true friend. infact shes better off at arms lenght or else....
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by lullaby(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2005
If my best friend kisses or has sex with my man, that  tells me she has no respect for me or our friendship. Can I ever trust her? Nope, so therefore, the friendship will be very much over.

If my man cheats on me with my best friend, that tells me he's a 2x loser because he cheated on me and because the person he did it with was my best friend. How close to home is that? Since I don't want to be with a loser, I will drop him like it's hot!

In conclusion, both best friend and boyfriend gotta go! They can hook up and get married for all I care. Me no have time for people like that.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Rhodalyn(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2005
i'll just walk out of their lives n neva come back afterall dey both do not deserve ma luv nor ma friendship
their not worth da tears neither are they worth da pains
i wouldn't give dem da satisfaction of seeing me cry
dere are more fishes in da sea anyway
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by kellorah: 2:34am On Nov 28, 2005
i wudnt blame ma pal tho! because ma 'lover' ought 2 av respected himself/me/mon famille in da 1st place!

(i'll cut off his d!ick)..cheesy (j/k)
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by smartsoft(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2005
shocked Cutt of his Dick ?? You bad ooo.. So now tell me if i should get to see my gurl friend in that position, God forbid ooo so you mean i should cutt of her private part ?
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Rhodalyn(f): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2005
datz such a funny talk smartsoft
deres no way u can do dat shocked smiley cool
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by razor(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2005
I'll make sure that they see me so that denial won't be an isssue. Then l'll write both off my life cos with people like them, l need no enemies.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nana(f): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2005
I will thank them both for a job well done.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by chigurl(f): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2005
let's pray something like that never happens to me. i am one of those girls that's very protective of her man, i don't even want to phatom sharing with another female. if i was in this type of situation i would be speechless but after i leave the scene i will make sure i get him back the worst way imagineable. i would probably do juju to him and at night i'll cut of his mandingo and feed it to the dogs. i guess you can call me grimey. As for the girl, it's over i never want to hear from her again. i am not to be messed with in that sense  tongue cool
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Z4M4eva(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2005
I will pour cold water on their heads. grin
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2005
chigurl:

let's pray something like that never happens to me. i am one of those girls that's very protective of her man, i don't even want to phatom sharing with another female. if i was in this type of situation i would be speechless but after i leave the scene i will make sure i get him back the worst way imagineable. i would probably do juju to him and at night i'll cut of his mandingo and feed it to the dogs. i guess you can call me grimey. As for the girl, it's over i never want to hear from her again. i am not to be messed with in that sense tongue cool

mandingo..haha grin
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by goodguy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2005
It's only that one u will hear. rolleyes
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by ocho(f): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2005
@chigurl: girl, you wicked ooo! cheesy
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by ahoyLT(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2005
There is this yoruba saying that "A don ni laya oje bi, Aya yin ni ke kilo fun" meaning "he who sleeps wit ur wife is not to be blamed but your wife" This will be my position cause I believe she should no he's my best friend and for her to be in that uncompromising position with my best friend, imagine wat position she'll be wit the one thats not my best friend shocked

For somebody to be my best i think we must have come far, ill walk out on them, later ill make up with my friend who happens to be my BEST FRIEND . She' ll definitely be at the loosing end cause I cant imagine wat shell be doing outside embarassed
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by amma(f): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2005
i'll just let 'em be. it seems they luv each other already.they can have a nice time. As 4 mii i'm out of that relationship- both the boy and the girl. they're not worth it
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by ocho(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2005
exactly my dear! they're not worth anything,not even my wrath.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by ahoyLT(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2005
@ ocho r u ull not let loose ur wrathif u find them in such pisition? the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Scorpio(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2005
mehn don't mind her, truth be told, she go kolo cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by ocho(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2005
i been tell una say i be angel una no wan hear! ok oh!  grin  but seriously though, i'd let them be because they can't undo what they have already done so why even bother being mad at them? they don't deserve my anger still!
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by ocho(f): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2005
An atitude of indefference from a guy in such a situation? quite suprising! unless, you probably are doing the same thing with some other girl. it's either that or you are one calm person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Da Peeping Toms / Why Does He Only Text? / I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.