Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... (1909 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by nerfetiti: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just saw this pic on ridenattyride.com....and i couldn't just stop laughing... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy

Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Dyt(f): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ok
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by iduzebaba(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
even while the poor woman is writing letter sef, na wa ooo
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by iceberylin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
shocked shocked

Maniac indeed grin
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by ggrin(f): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

He even banged her when she was writing that letter gringringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Enegod(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
angry angry
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Frankenstein: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
An hilarious? angry
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by mako007(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
ggrin:

loz exactly what I noticed grin
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by sinaj(f): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin meeehn!!! diz iz quite funi, da ggrin u da baddest...didnt undastnd it at first..

diz woman really nid help o! lol
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by tpiah99: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
i wonder wetin concern Dr Ruth with her personal life. . . . . . . .
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
nerfetiti:
Just saw this pic on ridenattyride.com....and i couldn't just stop laughing... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha my tommy not bursting tonight...Giving her an electrifying sex,coupled with a 120 mega watts
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by ggrin(f): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
sinaj:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin meeehn!!! diz iz quite funi, da ggrin u da baddest...didnt undastnd it at first..

diz woman really nid help o! lol
may God forgive that mangringringrin
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
ggrin:

weird
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by ggrin(f): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
blublahd:

weird
weirdo tongue
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
ggrin:
weirdo tongue
something tells me u feisty in bed.
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by kiki1000(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
What position was she on while writing that letter, if he hard sex with her while writing that letter then she invited him with her position na and she wanted it. grin grin grin
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Her husband is ma kind of person
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by tpiah99: 1:17am On Feb 25, 2015
one or more of these scenarios applies to this letter (some so-called "comedians" have wicked souls):

- the writer had a heart attack while writing

- the writer had a stroke

- the writer was attacked and suffered bodily harm

-the letter is fake and written by the op.

-the op is spying on people who are having sex

- the op is trying to mimic an ECG reading ie a heart monitor printout
Re: An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... by Nutase: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2015
The dick of man is deaperately wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. / What Does He Mean / Two Questions Never To Ask A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.