Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. (1912 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by kindl0(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nawa o, why do we do things without knowing the reason? How can a man do this kind of thing in a shopping mall. Nigerians copy the whites a lot for copying reasons.
Many white guys marry women who are successful and far older than them. But we are
different here.
What am I trying to say? Nigerian men, stop kneeling down to ask a girl for her hand in marriage.
Many ladies of today don’t have respect
for you already, they wont even kneel to apologize to you when they wrong you either as your
girlfriend or as your wife. They feel equal to you, if
not bigger than you.

The picture above is a clear example. The guy on
his knees begged his girlfriend to marry him at a popular mall in Lagos and the girl looked at him
on the floor and said “NO”. Just imagine the trash.
Guys, don’t act cheap. Ask a girl for her hand in marry as a Real Man, if she is not interested
because you did not go on your knees move on to another. There are many decent single ladies out
there without any responsible man looking at their direction. They need you.
And don’t get it twisted. Using a Fork to eat is not culture, getting education is not culture; it’s a
choice. You can decide not to get western education and still be successful. You can decide
not to use Fork to eat and yet you will still eat your food to satisfaction.
But if you sell your respect to a lady simply because you want her to marry you, you are on
your own.[color=#000099][/color] shocked

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eeya. You shouldn't ask a lady to marry you if you are not so sure of her answer, especially that way.

Yeah. Many decent ones are out dere. Like the fat ones guys run away from

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by loomer: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where one door closes, another opens, make him no worry

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by yhusiee(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
LMAO!!! Really?
I for 1 hv no soft spot 4 soft guys, I totally agree wt u @OP. A man shld do a gud job of being a man or we will do dier jobs 4 dem. #kissmyass#
How authentic is ds gist by d way?

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by WebSurfer(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
really?
Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Exjoker(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by kambili999(f): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chai. poor guy. cry famous girl. grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Happywoman(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Yaiba: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Aleast he should be qrateful to God for avoidinq what could have beinq a complete 'PAIN N THE ARSS' in the future. Furthermore why should dudes kneel??! are they goddesses?! thats probably the reason why dudes lose their respects as DUDES. Guys be wise

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Jaydenphoenix: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emmmmmmmmm....sorry o but the last time I checked the proposal is a question. A question get answered with yes or no. She said no....ogini?

Also, you don't know the whole story. They could be friends with benefits and d guy was catching feelings or she just wasn't ready to get married etc.

Point is their problem....their business.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by talktrue1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
the girl already have someone that wants to marry her. she was just using the guy satisfy conji

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sorry for him.

I hope others learn from his stupidity..

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by kindl0(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol. The story is true o @yushii
Re: See How This Man Was Disgraced In Public By A Lagos Girl. by kindl0(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2015
It's true o
yhusiee:
LMAO!!! Really?
I for 1 hv no soft spot 4 soft guys, I totally agree wt u @OP. A man shld do a gud job of being a man or we will do dier jobs 4 dem. #kissmyass#
How authentic is ds gist by d way?

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here / When She Says She Likes Bad Guys / White Or Nigeria Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.