Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy (24310 Views)

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds / I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo / Oritsejafor, CAN And The N7 Billion GEJ Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by ayusco85(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Ok
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nicklaus(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

BY MAY 29TH OUR COUNTRY WILL BE FREED FROM CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY. WE SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE SHACKLES OF PDP CORRUPT ELITES.

EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO BLACKMAIL GENERAL BUHARI WITH BOKO HARAM, #WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE GMB/PYO

SAI BUHARI

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by haroldrich: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
========================================
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Uncletony(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:
This thieving woman called Mulikat was going to be the Speaker of the Lower House. Nigeria was to be sold to thieves in totality until a few good men intervened (in the guise of progressives - Tinubu, Tambuwal) etc to scuttle that thievery.

Jail is coming for all these PDP infested thieves by May 29.

Buhari is the solution.

The only solution is 4 to stop smoking weeds & find somthing doing to help ur life!. Buhari has been there before, wat did he acheive if not gross human right abuse & embezlement!

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Cixophyta7(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
nawaooo naso the thing dee start
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by 100Cents: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:
This thieving woman called Mulikat was going to be the Speaker of the Lower House. Nigeria was to be sold to thieves in totality until a few good men intervened (in the guise of progressives - Tinubu, Tambuwal) etc to scuttle that thievery.

Buhari is the solution.

This mulikat is a Yoruba woman, why should she be a thief like Patricia eteh ?

Oh, Tinubu's sister from Oyo..

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by linusbnn(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
sani99:

YOU NEED TO VERIFY STORY BEFORE YOU COME TO CONCLUSION,STOP ACTING LIKE A CERTIFICATE -LESS NIGERIANS LIKE GMB

Sharing of money has bcum a normal routine in nigeria politics,it's not GEJ dat strted it,wen money reaches some lawmakers pocket,dey are hapi,but for dose who are left behind,they rant like mad pple..OBJ bribed d huse wit d intension of 3rd tenure..Abi una forget?dis same man is been worship in APC,wat about Tinubu nd co? Abeggi make person hear word,if money reach dat man hand,he for no shout...No living being is a saint
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

APC and name calling. You fit withstand am if we start am?

You make no sense, aunty.

Try hard next time.

Name calling? Ouch... Like I care? C'mon! Try harder next time, uncle...you are still not making any sense at all.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by richidinho(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Op. U get safiticate so?

Just askingooooo

The story no make any sensoooo
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by jamb20s: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by maziokolio: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
arsetalks:
I feel for this country. GEJ is doing his best to ruin this country and a certain people who are blinded by their inability to forget and push to the past the incident of the civil behind them will help Gej success in his evil mission.

Posterity will remember us all. I just hope by the time our brothers and sisters in the east realise their unforgiveness is limiting the growth of the nation, it won't be too late.

President Jonathan isn't cowering down to Generals, Nigeria will drift into the abyss. That isn't the reality and it will never be under President Jonathan.

What a travesty for Buhari, a former HOS and soldier to go on international TV shamelessly denigrate and disparage our forces who are laying down their lives to contain and extinguish bukuharoro. Those decaying cabals should get it, their time is over.

In President Jonathan we have the ultimate leader and C-in-C to and he is steering this ship Nigeria, into the desirable direction of greatness. Never in the last 50 years has Nigeria enjoyed so much goodwill and dignity despite the evil machinations of undesirable elements.

Let me announce this, President Jonathan isn't leaving Aso Rock. There isn't vacancy at the Villa! We are gaining victory on the war on terror. The country is getting transformed with visible landmarks everywhere. we shall resist every attempt by the cabal to take us back to the dark day of no infrastructural development, no economic growth and corruption over the counter. Within the next weeks we will ensure that every Nigerian man, woman and child wake up from the hypnotic deception of lies and propaganda of the opposition and begin to appreciate he fact of President Jonathan's laudable effort.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by haroldrich: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
---------------------------------
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Na today GEJ dey bribe them? If you want to address these crooks in public they will insist on the title "Honorable" even though they have no honour.

Useless legislators.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by lawbabs: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
God bless jagaban for seeing the future

#GBAM. The only guy who can read the moves of PDP and its consequences for another 4years. He gave up the battle of 2011 election to gather good momentum to stage a bigger battle in 2015. Imagine a Nigeria without this guy, PDP will just be giving us 'shit' and will flog us to compel us to eat it. He is a nightmare to Mr. Jonathan. grin grin grin
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by ceejayluv(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:

Buhari is the solution.
Don't worry, she'll join APC soon and receive the pseudo-progressive baptism...
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by medamillion(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2015
harde2lah:
"Stealing is not Corruption". There was a President!
Gej would dine with the devil to get re-elected. Money answereth all things.
You forgot to add "Ordinary" to that stealing. Lol. #iHaveDecided
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by ceejayluv(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2015
linusbnn:

Sharing of money has bcum a normal routine in nigeria politics,it's not GEJ dat strted it,wen money reaches some lawmakers pocket,dey are hapi,but for dose who are left behind,they rant like mad pple..OBJ bribed d huse wit d intension of 3rd tenure..Abi una forget?dis same man is been worship in APC,wat about Tinubu nd co? Abeggi make person hear word,if money reach dat man hand,he for no shout...No living being is a saint
Lol.. Like say Remi Tinubu never chop bribe before..

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by peedeeasobie(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:

Buhari is the solution.

Tinubu is the good man?
Is everything OK around you?

If Tinubu is a good man,
Idi Amin is a saint,
Osama bin laden is an angel!
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by princealbashir: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He won't.

Politics is different from army life.

Under Army....a corrupt person could be jailed by decree. Under Civillian rule.....there are hundreds of formalities that must be observed before you can jail a corrupt person.

I don't like Army rule....but when it came to fighting corruption....the Army did it ''better'''(Though not all the time...and they could even be worse). Civilians on the other hand will let a corrupt person escape...and do it under the ''rule of law''.

Oh well....corruption in Nigeria will die off when we get off oil.....and we have to work for our money.
Yea. You're true, but a civilian president with military background can also do it, it's just about having the balls and giving more freedom to the EFCC and ICPC. Remember the number of corrupt governors and ministers OBJ jailed?
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by johnpalmer774(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2015
arsetalks:
I feel for this country. GEJ is doing his best to ruin this country and a certain people who are blinded by their inability to forget and push to the past the incident of the civil behind them will help Gej success in his evil mission.

Posterity will remember us all. I just hope by the time our brothers and sisters in the east realise their unforgiveness is limiting the growth of the nation, it won't be too late.

GEJ is trying his best for this Country by Bribing and Sharing Dollars to Almost Everybody in the name of Re-Election ...Shame on u
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:

Yea. You're true, but a civilian president with military background can also do it, it's just about having the balls and giving more freedom to the EFCC and ICPC. Remember the number of corrupt governors and ministers OBJ jailed?

Yes...OBJ rightly jailed lots of corrupt people....but many got away (eg..Odili of the perpetual injunction, and Atiku Abubakar). And some got arrested using some extrajudicial means (Dariye was impeached by a Plateau House of Assembly of just five members...out of twenty seven...and Alams of bayelsa was impeached by a full house....surrounded by armed soldiers)....which were widely critiqued.

And as Ibori's case proved....just because the EFCC has been given carte blanche to go after you does not mean they will arrest you...especially when the EFCC finds their path blocked by hundreds of angry ''youths''.

Finally....remember how people were saying OBJ was using the anti-corruption fight to go after his enemies?A sadly effective smear. And you know what eventually happened to Ribadu?

Corruption in Nigeria is beyond what one man can do.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by iluvnaija: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2015
MEILYN:
Robot, how far nah? Na 24 hours you dey work?

Na robot na! Them programme am to work round clock.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by joshua55(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
YOU WiN-4th edition
Do you know that PROCRASTINATION is a thief of time? Get ur YOU WIN Biz applications filled now and avoid the disappointment of not being able to submit ur application at the RUSH HOUR.We have over 30 business idea approved by YOUWIN. Contact us now for ur applications at half the price, offer lasts for 48hrs!!! 
Call/Watsap: 09050481319
BBM: 2B09E3B4
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by adeA1(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
We need to weep for Nigeria. Are we the kind of youths Nigeria is cravin to mount to The postitn of authourity? Could u imagine of u youth in this room who see nothin wrong in bribery and u want to be made leader at the expense of those aged on the positn- that means ur comin to the post wll actually spell doom for the nigeria. I jst hope the likes of u be GEJ's entourage to Otueke wher he shall definitely bcom champion comes may 30- u knw the birds of the same feather flock together... Ole gbogbo, they wan chop nigeria finish
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by haroldrich: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by zicocards(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
This is totally rubbish. I know your days are number sha.

Do you want to turn your design skills into cash? if yes, then visit http://yabishost.com/training.html for details.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by ceejay80s(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:
Jail them all BUHARI. Jail them ALL... The prisons will be so full after the general elections.
What about those PDP running into apc? Will they too be imprisoned?
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by creserve: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2015
maziokolio:

President Jonathan isn't cowering down to Generals, Nigeria will drift into the abyss. That isn't the reality and it will never be under President Jonathan.

What a travesty for Buhari, a former HOS and soldier to go on international TV shamelessly denigrate and disparage our forces who are laying down their lives to contain and extinguish bukuharoro. Those decaying cabals should get it, their time is over.

In President Jonathan we have the ultimate leader and C-in-C to and he is steering this ship Nigeria, into the desirable direction of greatness. Never in the last 50 years has Nigeria enjoyed so much goodwill and dignity despite the evil machinations of undesirable elements.

Let me announce this, President Jonathan isn't leaving Aso Rock. There isn't vacancy at the Villa! We are gaining victory on the war on terror. The country is getting transformed with visible landmarks everywhere. we shall resist every attempt by the cabal to take us back to the dark day of no infrastructural development, no economic growth and corruption over the counter. Within the next weeks we will ensure that every Nigerian man, woman and child wake up from the hypnotic deception of lies and propaganda of the opposition and begin to appreciate he fact of President Jonathan's laudable effort.
May God run your life as Jonah is running Nija!
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
candy:

Name calling? Ouch... Like I care? C'mon! Try harder next time, uncle...you are still not making any sense at all.

You will care when I call you half of the names tit has been called here.

Brainless incoherent candy.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by hassan85(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
candy:
GEJ is wasting scarce resources. Pitching father against son, sisters against eachother, pastors against church members, kings against subjects all in the name of re-election!

At this rate, there will be. Nothing left by the time he leaves on the 29th!
Candy! first time me seeing u on politics! u soo literature like. Weldon for ur job on literature
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by princealbashir: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...OBJ rightly jailed lots of corrupt people....but many got away (eg..Odili of the perpetual injunction, and Atiku Abubakar). And some got arrested using some extrajudicial means (Dariye was impeached by a Plateau House of Assembly of just five members...out of twenty seven...and Alams of bayelsa was impeached by a full house....surrounded by armed soldiers)....which were widely critiqued.

And as Ibori's case proved....just because the EFCC has been given carte blanche to go after you does not mean they will arrest you...especially when the EFCC finds their path blocked by hundreds of angry ''youths''.

Finally....remember how people were saying OBJ was using the anti-corruption fight to go after his enemies?A sadly effective smear. And you know what eventually happened to Ribadu?

Corruption in Nigeria is beyond what one man can do.
Hm! You're really on point. Though OBJ used the anti-corruption agencies to fight his personal enemies towards the end of his tenure, some of the primary objectives of the agencies were still met during his tenure and corruption didn't eat this deep in his government - my personal opinion though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Moro To Contest For David Mark's Senate Seat / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian / CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.