Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy (24347 Views)

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds / I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo / Oritsejafor, CAN And The N7 Billion GEJ Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Burger01(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Thieves!! All of them, including their clueless drunkard. Otuoke is just about few days to go angry

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Babaneh(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2015
BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION ARE THE ROOT OF HIS GOVT..

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by focus7: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Pdp touts on the role.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by realGURU(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Gej is a virus

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Viktor1983(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=22pt]Good morning eThugs!! happy thuggin [/size]
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by BrosPeter: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Trust Nairaland Moderators to push any rumour about PDP to the frontpage.[/size]

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by sweathold(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Ohh what a country I saw myself.Where black is white ,and white is black.How long shall we hope for a change lord.I remember when we used to say ,Jona is the change now he is just a freaking loser.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Mylove55(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

Which scarce resources are we talking about here?

Kindly give us examples of this pitching of Father against son or pastors against church members.

Your comment resemble the topic. ..No message passed.
bribing pastors to change their members mind against their will,and many more sin of gej.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

Which scarce resources are we talking about here?

Kindly give us examples of this pitching of Father against son or pastors against church members.

Your comment resemble the topic. ..No message passed.
his recent visit to soun of ogbomosho and alaafin of oyo who both have children vying for public office under APC entails what?

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by BrosPeter: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Trust Nairaland Moderators to push any rumour about PDP to the frontpage.[/size]

Can someone point me to the "frenzy" in the report?
If it makes APC feel good, so be it, y'all can rule Nairaland but not Nigeria.

What a load of rubbish.
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Ndukwe007(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

Face topic joor.

Its like tit's name give you guys hard on.

DRUNK
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:
Jail them all BUHARI. Jail them ALL...

He won't.

Politics is different from army life.

Under Army....a corrupt person could be jailed by decree. Under Civillian rule.....there are hundreds of formalities that must be observed before you can jail a corrupt person.

I don't like Army rule....but when it came to fighting corruption....the Army did it ''better'''(Though not all the time...and they could even be worse). Civilians on the other hand will let a corrupt person escape...and do it under the ''rule of law''.

Oh well....corruption in Nigeria will die off when we get off oil.....and we have to work for our money.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Caseless: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
That hag woman ma wan play fast one on her male counterpart.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Ndukwe007(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
ellguapo:
PDP at it again

Shameless kleptomaniacs like their Jesus 'how much did nwobodo stole'
WHY MENTION JESUS? I PITY U, SEE YOUR GRAMMER. 'STEAL NOT STOLE'
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Don't worry,Mulika is having just few days to wine and dine in house of rep, before getting walloped at the poll by Soun of Ogbmoso's son.

Thank God the ill-mannered woman failed to emerge as the speaker her own for worse pass my Aunty Foluke Etteh's tenure.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dre11(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Have said it that this 6weeks is not only ment to fight Boko haram......

But, also to bribe and buy out some people conscience...... Because I see a lot of money changing hands and the nation purse being depleted by this thieves.....

Am sure this what GMB sees........... For him to have said he would meet an empty treasury after his inauguration
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by lordsharks(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Lols
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:
Thieves!! All of them, including their clueless drunkard. Otuoke is just about few days to go angry

And sadly, they will be replaced by a new set of theives.

The reason why corruption thrives in Nigeria is free money. No matter how hard you work as anm elected official....you will still get your oil money every month.

Whereas in developed countries....you have to work to attract money to the exchequer...which is why everything works in developed countries...light, water etc. All to attract more taxpayers....who will swell the country's treasury. The education system is kept innovative...so as to make sure the country has innovators who will create jobs and more jobs....and more taxpayers. And the govt HAS to provide the good things of life from them taxes....so if you steal....it could mean loss of revenues...and you in jail.

Nigeria needs to get off oil. Oil is a curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by sani99: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:
This thieving woman called Mulikat was going to be the Speaker of the Lower House. Nigeria was to be sold to thieves in totality until a few good men intervened (in the guise of progressives - Tinubu, Tambuwal) etc to scuttle that thievery.

Jail is coming for all these PDP infested thieves by May 29.

Buhari is the solution.
YOU NEED TO VERIFY STORY BEFORE YOU COME TO CONCLUSION,STOP ACTING LIKE A CERTIFICATE -LESS NIGERIANS LIKE GMB

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Osakah24(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Under Gej all Apc does is allege and allege again, They are so lazy they cant bring substantial evidence first before shouting corruption corruption. God will help us.That means if buhari be president (God forbid).any unproven allegation against a pdp candidate na jail straight without evidence.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by osamaBUSH(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2015
why i'm i not impressed by Ironas action Nigerians beards have been on fire and he chose to rub water on his. Now the water has dried off and his beard is on fire too he suddenly wants to form fire brigade undecided
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by MARKone(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Yes o. Nigeria politics is all about the money, fu<k the electorates.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
candy:

Same way I read through the shait you typed up there and couldn't come up with any meaningful message. BTW, why not makesure the allegation is false before running your filthy mouth? Bring it on, dumbo.

APC and name calling. You fit withstand am if we start am?

You make no sense, aunty.

Try hard next time.
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by kay1one2(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

BY MAY 29TH OUR COUNTRY WILL BE FREED FROM CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY. WE SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE SHACKLES OF PDP CORRUPT ELITES.

EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO BLACKMAIL GENERAL BUHARI WITH BOKO HARAM, #WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE GMB/PYO

SAI BUHARI

Wetin this one dey talk?! Dey dream!
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Ndukwe007:
DRUNK

WIMP
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by linusbnn(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:
This thieving woman called Mulikat was going to be the Speaker of the Lower House. Nigeria was to be sold to thieves in totality until a few good men intervened (in the guise of progressives - Tinubu, Tambuwal) etc to scuttle that thievery.

Jail is coming for all these PDP infested thieves by May 29.

Buhari is the solution.

Tinubu nd Tambuwal,do they have good records?
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by kay1one2(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Mylove55:
bribing pastors to change their members mind against their will,and many more sin of gej.

The alomo you took this morning must be contaminated with igbo!
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by girl4rmspace(f): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
political brouhaha everyday....... This election should just come and go jor....so everyone cud relax
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Sanchez01: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Ndukwe007:
WHY MENTION JESUS? I PITY U, SEE YOUR GRAMMER. 'STEAL NOT STOLE'
You made some mistakes while trying to correct that fellow.

1. 'Grammar' is spelt this way, not 'Grammer'.

2. He mentioned Jesus because Jonathan was described as 'Jesus' by his dummies.

3. You did not notice the sentence in quote; 'how much did Nwobodo stole?' is a grammatical cum moral blunder Jonathan fashioned during his Presidential campaign in Enugu.

I hope you get it now though...smiley
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by deletrue: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:

Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mulikat Akande-Adeola

The House of Representatives was thrown into frenzy as federal lawmakers mitigated a near-fisticuff between the Majority Leader of the House, Mulikat Akande-Adeola (PDP, Oyo) and Hon. Irona Alphonsus Gerald (PDP, Imo).

The bone of contention, it was gathered, may not have been unconnected with an allegation that President Jonathan offered money to aggrieved PDP lawmakers in order to persuade those who lost out at the primaries to remain in the party.

The President was said to have met, selectively, with PDP Caucus in the House last Sunday
following the gale of defections by PDP lawmakers to the opposition parties.

Hon. Irona, otherwise quiet and reserved, on Tuesday lost his cool as he stormed towards the seat of the Adeola-Akande on the front row and engaged her in a verbal exchange all the while pointing an accusing finger at her.

Irona spurned his colleagues as he threatened to embarrass the House Leader if she didn't desist from 'defrauding' the lawmakers.

'' I don't like it. This is not the first time you have done that to me. Stop it or I will embarrass you,''
he warned.

The confrontation spurred the Deputy Leader of the House, Hon. Leo Ogor (PDP, Delta), who is traditionally seated beside Adeola-Akande to leave his seat, grab and push Irona away from his boss.

All the while, the Leader remained glued to her seat, too petrified to respond to the verbal attack from Hon. Gerald.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/alleged-gejs-bribe-throws-house-into-frenzy/202621/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mum On Her 95th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.