Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP (21692 Views)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by rusher14: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Even in his homeland (South-South) he wouldn't enjoy the kind of patronage he had last time around.

I know cause personally I wouldn't vote gej even if mama peace wins the Nobel prize in literature.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
[s]Jonathan knows that people of the South West don't want him. That is primarily why he has been visiting traditional rulers in the region to plead with them. One thing he doesn't know is that no oba can coerce anybody. He should go read the pre-colonial political system of the Yoruba people, an oba, though regarded as "ikeji orisa", can be challenged.
For you to know how Jonathan stands in the South West, just go list to argument in newspaper vendors' stands in the region.[/s]

Signs and wonders will happen in the SW on 28th of next month. Foolish Kaba boy claiming to be Itsekiri on this forum until the truth was revealed. grin grin grin grin

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by reborn1: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I don't think you live anywhere near SW. What we have on ground are people tearing their PDP cards.

The old man stays in Ghana. He is always posting trash from Ghana like he knows the mind of everyone in SW. No one take Onatisi serious cos he is just a bitter old man that ran away to Ghana when his benefactor Adedibu kicked the bucket cheesy cheesy

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
These people keep deceiving Jona grin grin grin grin. Hit the street or visit any newspaper stand and see things for yaself. I won't say more than that. If the SW is so sure for them, they won't be fighting tooth and nail to scuttle the use of PVC.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by sonprodigal28: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
The People of S/West have just made their intention known to APC that they will give them[APC] surprise of their lives come March 28 this year. I am of the opinion that Buhari should prepare his mind so as not to go back to London hospital. His should be thinking towards the path of failure so the failure will not break him down. #GEJ4Naija

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Burger01(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jokers

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by naijasaints: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
PDP will lose the entire south west.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by major466(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
With the OPC, Accord Party, SDP and Labour backing Jonathan, it is clear thtat the hope of APC is blink in the SW region. The arrogance of the APC will further drive away voters.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by greall12(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Joke of the week

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by major466(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
naijasaints:
PDP will lose the entire south west.
Tell that to the birds.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Oildichotomy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=15pt]And some peeps from the South-west (NL branch) think they will vote en-masse for Buhari

I laugh is Konk Ijebu angry[/size]

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by LewisO: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
For their mumu mind! undecided
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by thaoriginator: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
[size=17pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PASS ME THAT JOINT YOU'RE SMOKING, IT'S A GOOD ONE[/size] grin grin
Abeg, if you don kiss make you pass me the claro
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by AllBusiness(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
My Advise For Mr Clueless Otuoke Ebele Azikiwe Osita Okechukwu Jonathan

If you know the above name, tell him to stop wasting his time and Nigeria money because he can never win the following STATES in Nigeria.

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

My dear president Otuoke Goodluck JoNothing, the above listed states will definitely vote for Buhari, so stop dreaming and stop wasting your time and Nigeria money.

Remember we also have state like LAGOS, OGUN, ONDO, BENUE, PLATEU, EKITI, AND OYO. Remember also we are going to share RIVERS and EDO STATE with you, the reason why I did not include those states among the 18 STATES is because I am 900.99% sure that you can only get 30% / 40% in those few STATES, but those STATES above the highest you can only get 20%.

CONCLUSION: If you like, postpone election till December 2015 and visit Songo, Obatala, Shopono, Lakaye oshimole, e.t.c, you will not win this election even with rigging. Mark my word.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by onatisi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
major466:

Tell that to the birds.
bros ,no need to argue with them.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
PDP has my endorsement and permission to take over the entire SW, even if it means rigging and agberoism, anything to crush apc and boko haram is fine by me
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by tommykiwi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dis one na two sure! Pdp we dey we una,GEJ till Buhari starts saying the truth!

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
We know, as discussed in the Audio.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
wow! my first comment on nairaland.. happy to be here

;Dwow! my first comment on nairaland.. happy to be here
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by PassingShot(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes, PDP will shock all Nigerians with a dismal performance in the SW because they shall fail woefully there beyond imagination.

As long as SW states still remain Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti, I expect them to surprise us with the worst outing ever there since 1999.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by IbileIfe: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dotun9:
Peoples Democratic Party has said that the party will record outstanding victory in the six geo-political zones in the country especially in the south-west.

National Deputy Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus while speaking with newsmen in Abuja said “the president is not going to lose the election. I am telling you emphatically that we will win this election convincingly in the six geopolitical zones. Even in the South-West, we will shock them,

“We will do far better than we did in 2011 in the entire North generally, despite the security challenges we are facing over there.

“There is no shaking In the North-West, especially Kano, where we lost the governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the APC, but we gained the incumbent education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and he is going to make the difference.”

He added that All Progressives Congress will be grossly disappointed by the results of the polls in the south west because in the last two weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned two projects in the south west.

http://www.theheraldng.com/will-shock-apc-swest-pdp/

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by AJOT99(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
U mean shoki abi?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by justhelp(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hope their not planing to rig here in sw because they will not live to tell the story. But if we to vote and let every vote counts pdp money can not get them they want cos yorubas are intelligent people, come rain come shine bad government can not win in sw

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Haqq4young(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fool go to media and tell d whole world dat apc x bokoharm. Idiot
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Anikulhapo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
They Should Dream On!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by realGURU(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Winning123: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool

You must be kidding! APC will win in the SW convincingly. It is only logical. Do you think they will wish away the position of a VP for nothing. Remember the blood is ticker than water statement. You need to read about cross carpeting that happened in the Western region then. Yoruba's are block voters and progressive by nature but will tilt towards another candidate once ethnicity is involved. It took a hurried late night visit by Jonathan to Tinubu for him to win in Lagos and other parts of SW.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Akpan107(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justbright:
dream on.......Gej will not have 30% in any of d southwestern states including g ekiti and ondo...mark ma word
GEJ will get nothing less than 80% vote from South West. The only State GEJ will get less than 50% is Osun!!

APC will get the shock of their life.

GEJ is the Man!!!

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justbright:
dream on.......Gej will not have 30% in any of d southwestern states including g ekiti and ondo...mark ma word
PDP IS NOT LOOKING FOR 30% just 25% IS ENOUGH IN SOUTHWEST, 100% IN SOUTHSOUTH, 50% NORTHCENTRAL, 50% IN NORTHWEST AND 50% IN NORTHEAST.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by nortcentrallord(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:

This is what I'll soon start doing...stop arguing with PDP slaves embarassed
When you go to watch a match with high hopes for your side but 4ny enough you start loosing and you bolt out of the venue in anger, your opponents sing one very annoying but sweet song to their hearing. If I remember clearly, the song goes like "1 by 1, them don d go" 1 by 1, dem don d go" is that what is happening here?

Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos)