Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP (21711 Views)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by johnpalmer774(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
joeyekembele:

What is the big deal about south west? Obasanjo who is a sib of the region lost the region in election in the past but won the total election in the country to become president. History is there.

Yes u right but The of North Voted Massively for him , Will the same North Vote Massively for Jona now.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Habeyy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justbright:
dream on.......Gej will not have 30% in any of d southwestern states including g ekiti and ondo...mark ma word
you r d one sleeping girl,make sure u don't bed wet ....
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Akpan107(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
johnpalmer774:

The Skonk you Smoking must be from Ghana.
hahahahaha.... Mr.John, e go do una like action film!

Nothing will ever save APC from sinking!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by tayolove12(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
PDP is Bokoharam, Bokoharam is PDP - Azazi
GEJ Till May, 2015

Yu have more than one PVC
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Yinkagbo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Bros, just calm down and wait for March 28th. One thing I can assure you is that Jonathan will get reasonable votes from SW. This is a fact bro.

Bro,are u yoruba or living in sw?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by PenSniper: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool

That is for sure.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by PenSniper: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Justbright post=31064087]dream on.......Gej will not have 30% in any of d southwestern states including g ekiti and ondo...mark ma word[/quot

You are out of the mainstream with no ear to the ground. A rude shock awaits you. While APC was busy photoshopping to hoodwink nigerians, Gej had sewn up the SW for himself. A rude shock awaits anyone who remains sceptical about this.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by imagyne2002(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
He will also win the North East and North West! Nonsense. PDP will be so shocked when they loose in the South South and South East. GEJ=Failure!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by dee1wolex(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan knows that people of the South West don't want him. That is primarily why he has been visiting traditional rulers in the region to plead with them. One thing he doesn't know is that no oba can coerce anybody. He should go read the pre-colonial political system of the Yoruba people, an oba, though regarded as "ikeji orisa", can be challenged.
For you to know how Jonathan stands in the South West, just go listen to argument in newspaper vendors' stands in the region.

u ar right bro...u can comfortably curse jonathan in public transpot or anywie her without anybdy antagonizing...dats how much d hatred is for the mumu couple =jonamboribobo

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by badesco(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
I do not belong to any party, but from the feeler from notable and well respected Yoruba leaders, it shows that GEJ would secure more votes in the South West than 2011.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
badesco:
I do not belong to any party, but from the feeler from notable and well respected Yoruba leaders, it shows that GEJ would secure more votes in the South West than 2011.
bros, don't mind the noise makers here on nairaland , they will soon realize that in the dynamics of nigeria politics ,nairaland simply doesn't exist. with what is on ground as at today pdp and gej will comfortably get 50% of south west votes .me i no go argue oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by obergath: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
no be only win. even the gods of the land have refuse gej.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by obergath: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
badesco:

phool you are not for any party but your past post shows a gej as$ sucker. when your almighty phoolish president they go beg everybody and shifting election. otueke straight for you and the oloriburuku.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by PenSniper: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Bros, just calm down and wait for March 28th. One thing I can assure you is that Jonathan will get reasonable votes from SW. This is a fact bro.

Bro, not reasonable votes but convincing ones. It is foolhardy for anyone to expect otherwise in a region where their authentic leaders, Afenifere, the entire OPC organ, the mainstream obas and other groups are openly canversing for Gej. The other day, an OPC leader said their people will conduct village to village,,hamlet to hamlet and house to house campaign for him. Added
to this is the general sentiment against Tinubu for jeoparsising the zoned office of House speaker for selfish reasons and his tantrum against yoruba obas. APC lraders will fall into a coma when results from the SW are announced. It is common parlance in the SW now that APC governors use roads construction to siphon money by awarding N50m worth of road for N2b or more. Another good plus for Gej is the Confab report which the people of the region are not ready to joke with as it guarantees freedom from the tyranny of unitary system of govt. Tinubu and APC opposed this which means they dont want our freedom and development.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by babaireti(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls there should be no repeat of EKITI GATE in 2015,pls beg PDP for me ooooooooo
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by femixville(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dotun9:
Peoples Democratic Party has said that the party will record outstanding victory in the six geo-political zones in the country especially in the south-west.

National Deputy Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus while speaking with newsmen in Abuja said “the president is not going to lose the election. I am telling you emphatically that we will win this election convincingly in the six geopolitical zones. Even in the South-West, we will shock them,

“We will do far better than we did in 2011 in the entire North generally, despite the security challenges we are facing over there.

“There is no shaking In the North-West, especially Kano, where we lost the governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the APC, but we gained the incumbent education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and he is going to make the difference.”

He added that All Progressives Congress will be grossly disappointed by the results of the polls in the south west because in the last two weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned two projects in the south west.

http://www.theheraldng.com/will-shock-apc-swest-pdp/
Bros.. No vote...I mean SW is a no vote zone for Jonathan....

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by OAUTemitayo: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
With due respect sir, you are totally wrong.
There is no way the election result will be a close call.
If Jonathan get 40% in South west, it will be the Eight wonder of the world.
Jarus:
South West is a close call, I must admit.

Much as I want Buhari to win this region, I will not be surprised if GEJ wins by slight margin.

Osun is decidedly for Buhari, while Ekiti is for GEJ.

Ogun, Lagos, Oyo and Ondo are tight with Ogun and Lagos slightly tending towards Buhari and Oyo and Ondo slightly tending toward GEJ.

It's a tough race there and I don't see landslide for anyone. Looking like 52-48, with either of them having a chance of coasting home 52-48.

In any case, PDP must be deceiving themselves to think they will win NW and NE. If they get 25% in NW, that will be a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by benzion72(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ekiti style cannot work again. You will see wonder Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
PenSniper:

Bro, not reasonable votes but convincing ones. It is foolhardy for anyone to expect otherwise in a region where their authentic leaders, Afenifere, the entire OPC organ, the mainstream obas and other groups are openly canversing for Gej. The other day, an OPC leader said their people will conduct village to village,,hamlet to hamlet and house to house campaign for him. Added
to this is the general sentiment against Tinubu for jeoparsising the zoned office of House speaker for selfish reasons and his tantrum against yoruba obas. APC lraders will fall into a coma when results from the SW are announced. It is common parlance in the SW now that APC governors use roads construction to siphon money by awarding N50m worth of road for N2b or more. Another good plus for Gej is the Confab report which the people of the region are not ready to joke with as it guarantees freedom from the tyranny of unitary system of govt. Tinubu and APC opposed this which means they dont want our freedom and development.
look bros , there are many ppl here who base their opinions on what they read on nairaland. i have decided not to be arguing with such again , when the election results starts streaming in ppl will realize that naija politics no be by shouting or yelling on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Mbow(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]If una shock APC then APC go shock Junky Jonah!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jowonloju(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
With the OPC, Accord Party, SDP and Labour backing Jonathan, it is clear thtat the hope of APC is blink in the SW region. The arrogance of the APC will further drive away voters.
See, we in the south west will not leave a Vice presidency position for GEJ to give us Ministerial appointment. All those association you mention are not representing the People of south west. They are representing GEJ Not the Yoruba Interest.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by lastpage: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Forget all these "Naira sharing" by Jonathan, it is our money he is sharing..

...............But when its election tim, that is when Jonathan would realize that No One insults Yorubas and get away with it.
We know his plan is to Rig, use "Thugs in Police and Army Uniforms" to intimidate voters but trust me, Jonathan will be taught a lesson he will remember for the rest of his life.

I mean, which Yoruba person will waste his vote on that inept, clueless, thieving liar called Jonathan?

Just wait and see.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by golddeejay(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
i see people permutating south west votes from afar...d moods of d people of south west people are crystal. They want change, most dont know the change they want...but they want change frm PDP and jonathan's admistration and who can blame them after 6 yrs of stagnation. Forget nl, I come across people frm different set of people frm south west everyday...frm student, to artisans, to market women, to professional and it is clear it will be difficult for jonathan to rake 30 to 40% of d total vote of sw unless there is a last minute mood swing or the election is rigged.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by criminalmindz: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
SECONDUS DOESN'T MAKE EMPTY THREATS. THIS IS ONE OF THE BUTTON MEN IN PDP. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019. HATERS CAN GO AND DIE
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bliv it or not 95% of people I v sampled in the SW Oyo state specifically are voting for GMB. And these people seems passionate about changing GEJ. You may choose not to bliv it.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Helkayklassic(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keep on dreaming...Its allowed
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Carmal90(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jarus:
South West is a close call, I must admit.

Much as I want Buhari to win this region, I will not be surprised if GEJ wins by slight margin.

Osun is decidedly for Buhari, while Ekiti is for GEJ.

Ogun, Lagos, Oyo and Ondo are tight with Ogun and Lagos slightly tending towards Buhari and Oyo and Ondo slightly tending toward GEJ.

It's a tough race there and I don't see landslide for anyone. Looking like 52-48, with either of them having a chance of coasting home 52-48.

In any case, PDP must be deceiving themselves to think they will win NW and NE. If they get 25% in NW, that will be a miracle.
nice one but ogun is for pdp... Dont also 4get ur promise of denouncing ur nairaland membership when gej get 30 percent vote in kano state

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by DaBullIT(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
[size=17pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PASS ME THAT JOINT YOU'RE SMOKING, IT'S A GOOD ONE[/size] grin grin

Make I kiss out of am abeg I need high like that Bros grin
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by DaBullIT(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan knows that people of the South West don't want him. That is primarily why he has been visiting traditional rulers in the region to plead with them. One thing he doesn't know is that no oba can coerce anybody. He should go read the pre-colonial political system of the Yoruba people, an oba, though regarded as "ikeji orisa", can be challenged.
For you to know how Jonathan stands in the South West, just go listen to argument in newspaper vendors' stands in the region.

Na só, direct from source
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Mrbigman1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U know the game in there?
The guy has gone to do a grassroot politics in an APC when they re away from home, he dnt need to get a 100% votes dia, if he gets 3 outta 6, have he not shared it with the king?

Apc should stop the media game and come back home, funny enough they might just loose in there zones surprisingly.

My prediction on his move is, if he gets lagos and Kano which his using mohammadu Abacha and former governor (shekaru) and Sunusi to play, he might destabilize APC.
Only maybe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Falana: Hoarding Palliatives Is A Crime Against Humanity / APC Presidential Campaign In Anambra And Imo To Be Held on Mondays / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.