Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP (21705 Views)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by bayulll01(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool
if he knows he will win in all the sw state why did he postponed the elections,I have said it no sensible person from sw will vote for gej,we are not dumb,and we cannot support cluelesssnesss and stupidityy,we await at the pool,if he plan to rig the elections,I know that will be the end of nigeria,we are waiting

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by GYLIN: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vote Aniefiok Jumbo 2019
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by boujaye: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
AllBusiness:
My Advise For Mr Clueless Otuoke Ebele Azikiwe Osita Okechukwu Jonathan

If you know the above name, tell him to stop wasting his time and Nigeria money because he can never win the following STATES in Nigeria.

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

My dear president Otuoke Goodluck JoNothing, the above listed states will definitely vote for Buhari, so stop dreaming and stop wasting your time and Nigeria money.

Remember we also have state like LAGOS, OGUN, ONDO, BENUE, PLATEU, EKITI, AND OYO. Remember also we are going to share RIVERS and EDO STATE with you, the reason why I did not include those states among the 18 STATES is because I am 900.99% sure that you can only get 30% / 40% in those few STATES, but those STATES above the highest you can only get 20%.

CONCLUSION: If you like, postpone election till December 2015 and visit Songo, Obatala, Shopono, Lakaye oshimole, e.t.c, you will not win this election even with rigging. Mark my word.

[size=14pt]
Wake up from sleep guy, go get back your pool betting money. perm 3 from 5 no go work, one go cut cool

JONATHAN ALL THE WAY.

BYE BYE TO BOKO HAREM
[/size]
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Shiifi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
sai buhari
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Louislewis: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=24pt]We are yearning for change as required by people with below antecedents...
[/size]
[size=18pt]1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and only achieved to change the name of NEPA to PHCN, yet some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180m Halliburton bribery scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. I am yet to get mine, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used Babatunde Fashola to build 1 kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is corrupt.

5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55 billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company (LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother, which allowed his In-law’s firm to Initiate all projects for the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with N25, 758,532,444 (Twenty-five billion, seven hundred and fifty-eight million, five hundred and thirty-two thousand, four hundred and forty-four Naira). Buhari says he did not know. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.

7. Rotimi Amaechi spent N50bn to build a 2 kilometer monorail that is yet to be completed. And Amaechi, Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.

8. 56,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated, so former President called President Jonathan to leave the 56,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that Jonathan is corrupt. Nigeria was rated the 2nd most corrupt Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...NIGERIANS judge for yourselves!!!!!! You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

9. Obasanjo drove out all the inhabitants of 1004 estate and sold the property to himself and his wife.[/size]
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ELBAND: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ we know!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by BabaO2: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dotun9:
Peoples Democratic Party has said that the party will record outstanding victory in the six geo-political zones in the country especially in the south-west.

National Deputy Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus while speaking with newsmen in Abuja said “the president is not going to lose the election. I am telling you emphatically that we will win this election convincingly in the six geopolitical zones. Even in the South-West, we will shock them,

“We will do far better than we did in 2011 in the entire North generally, despite the security challenges we are facing over there.

“There is no shaking In the North-West, especially Kano, where we lost the governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the APC, but we gained the incumbent education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and he is going to make the difference.”

He added that All Progressives Congress will be grossly disappointed by the results of the polls in the south west because in the last two weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned two projects in the south west.

http://www.theheraldng.com/will-shock-apc-swest-pdp/
By hook or crook means? Never, impossible otherwise your agents will be roasted.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ElFenomeno1: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Prince Uche Secondus is a fu...cking dimwit!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ogazi007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
We have heard.As a matter of fact PDP has won the election.PDP should just make sure they use the card readers and PVC for the forthcoming election and no further shift .March is just by the corner!

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
A. P. C wil b shocked all over d nation. Vote P. D. P. Vote GEJ
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
if PDP no win make I suspend for air use head nack ground
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Akpan107(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
PDP is Bokoharam, Bokoharam is PDP - Azazi
GEJ Till May, 2015
The former coupist will be President on social media!

GEJ till 2019, nothing will stop him!

Somebody should help Tinubu, it seems he is doing something to his neck!

Help!!!!!

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by bakila: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool
Total votes Buhari scored in South west 2011 = 321,609
Total votes Goodluck scored in southwest 2011 = 2,786,417
In 2011 Goodluck has no serious challenge from a strong South west influence or political group. he has Obasanjo, Alao, Adedibu, Akala and Beaf.
In 2015 he is challenged by APC, Obasanjo, absence of Adedibu, Adeleke, Agagu, and Suen. He has Kashamu, Fayose, Adams and Barcanista.

The mathematics is still heavily skwed against him.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by joeyekembele: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
PDP is Bokoharam, Bokoharam is PDP - Azazi
GEJ Till May, 2015

Check this out and tell who is behind BH:

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by bakila: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
A. P. C wil b shocked all over d nation. Vote P. D. P. Vote GEJ
Why you still the beg?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by nortcentrallord(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
AllBusiness:
My Advise For Mr Clueless Otuoke Ebele Azikiwe Osita Okechukwu Jonathan

If you know the above name, tell him to stop wasting his time and Nigeria money because he can never win the following STATES in Nigeria.

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

My dear president Otuoke Goodluck JoNothing, the above listed states will definitely vote for Buhari, so stop dreaming and stop wasting your time and Nigeria money.

Remember we also have state like LAGOS, OGUN, ONDO, BENUE, PLATEU, EKITI, AND OYO. Remember also we are going to share RIVERS and EDO STATE with you, the reason why I did not include those states among the 18 STATES is because I am 900.99% sure that you can only get 30% / 40% in those few STATES, but those STATES above the highest you can only get 20%.

CONCLUSION: If you like, postpone election till December 2015 and visit Songo, Obatala, Shopono, Lakaye oshimole, e.t.c, you will not win this election even with rigging. Mark my word.

Which Kogi? The one you hear of or the one I know?
Which Platue? Which Benue? Bross, do you homework well. The North central States are not part of the North and do not rally round them. You should know by now that what applied in the 60's and 70's don't work in today's Nigeria. North central is wiser than you think. Ask your self why APC's campaign dwell more only in some western and Northern states alone. Wake up bross.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by bakila: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Akpan107:
The former coupist will be President on social media!

GEJ till 2019, nothing will stop him!

Somebody should help Tinubu, it seems he is doing something to his neck!

Help!!!!!
Is GEJ everything?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jabioro: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seriously jonathan had forgotten easily dat Pro.Osinbajo is d son of soil,and Yoruba man 2 occuppy 2n seat.so sw we leave her son and vote sAMOBO?.won tan o o..
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Krisddon: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justbright:
dream on.......Gej will not have 30% in any of d southwestern states including g ekiti and ondo...mark ma word
Wake up! Your school bus is here already.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by afuye(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Works of paid Internet sycophants. If GEJ rigs the election, he will still lose
Dotun9:
Peoples Democratic Party has said that the party will record outstanding victory in the six geo-political zones in the country especially in the south-west.

National Deputy Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus while speaking with newsmen in Abuja said “the president is not going to lose the election. I am telling you emphatically that we will win this election convincingly in the six geopolitical zones. Even in the South-West, we will shock them,

“We will do far better than we did in 2011 in the entire North generally, despite the security challenges we are facing over there.

“There is no shaking In the North-West, especially Kano, where we lost the governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the APC, but we gained the incumbent education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and he is going to make the difference.”

He added that All Progressives Congress will be grossly disappointed by the results of the polls in the south west because in the last two weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned two projects in the south west.

http://www.theheraldng.com/will-shock-apc-swest-pdp/
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by BabaO2: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
ManUtdholic:

U wan hear the truth
Ekiti and Ondo is PDP take it or leave it
If APC has a field day rigging in Lagos then u
Can outrightly win but if not d vote will split

If Akala and Ladoja really work for pdp as promised to forget ibadan.
Ogun and Osun state is APC but am sure that pdp won't get less. Dan 40% in osun
Ekiti is not Pdp. Check out their state house and fed rep and senate. Fayose is governor by gun point robbery organized by chief of army staff/cic, but that can't happen again reason why fayose is pooing around with fear

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Maybe on the internet. Fayose's recent behaviour alone has discouragesupporter PDP supporters in the southwest to vote for his boss.

Dream on Prince uche secondus! In the forthcoming presidential election Na so ur party go take carry secondus position with APC as the first grin
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
bayulll01:
if he knows he will win in all the sw state why did he postponed the elections,I have said it no sensible person from sw will vote for gej,we are not dumb,and we cannot support cluelesssnesss and stupidityy,we await at the pool,if he plan to rig the elections,I know that will be the end of nigeria,we are waiting

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by x2lambo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ did not need any vote from the SW the vote from SE is enough for him SW will give there vote for those who need them
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Krisddon: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Yes he will win south west votes on NL.
Political masturbation! E do u voom for eyes when you see the real thing! GEJ all the way.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Demmzy15(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
boujaye:

[size=14pt]
Wake up from sleep guy, go get back your pool betting money. perm 3 from 5 no go work, one go cut cool

JONATHAN ALL THE WAY.

BYE BYE TO BOKO HAREM
[/size]
Nothing sensible!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Was Adedibu around in 2011? The two OPC leaders endorsed GEJ, Accor Party, SDP and Labour Endorsed GEJ in the SW. Afenifere did same. APC's downfall is their arrogance. What costs them Ekiti will cost them the SW.
bakila:

Total votes Buhari scored in South west 2011 = 321,609
Total votes Goodluck scored in southwest 2011 = 2,786,417
In 2011 Goodluck has no serious challenge from a strong South west influence or political group. he has Obasanjo, Alao, Adedibu, Akala and Beaf.
In 2015 he is challenged by APC, Obasanjo, absence of Adedibu, Adeleke, Agagu, and Suen. He has Kashamu, Fayose, Adams and Barcanista.

The mathematics is still heavily skwed against him.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by afuye(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=15pt]This is rubbish and please stop seeking for attention under propaganda embellished with falsehood. No of these people have been convicted of money laundering.
Rather look for these criminals below:
FFK - Money laundering
Fayose - Impeached for Funds embezzling/ election rigger
Obanikoro - Election Rigger
Alamieyeseigha - Ex-convict
Bode George - Ex-convict
Asari Dokunbo - Terrorist
Stella Oduah - Mismanagement of funds
[/size]
Louislewis:
[size=24pt]We are yearning for change as required by people with below antecedents...
[/size]
[s]1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and only achieved to change the name of NEPA to PHCN, yet some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180m Halliburton bribery scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. I am yet to get mine, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used Babatunde Fashola to build 1 kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is corrupt.

5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55 billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company (LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother, which allowed his In-law’s firm to Initiate all projects for the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with N25, 758,532,444 (Twenty-five billion, seven hundred and fifty-eight million, five hundred and thirty-two thousand, four hundred and forty-four Naira). Buhari says he did not know. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.

7. Rotimi Amaechi spent N50bn to build a 2 kilometer monorail that is yet to be completed. And Amaechi, Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.

8. 56,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated, so former President called President Jonathan to leave the 56,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that Jonathan is corrupt. Nigeria was rated the 2nd most corrupt Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...NIGERIANS judge for yourselves!!!!!! You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

9. Obasanjo drove out all the inhabitants of 1004 estate and sold the property to himself and his wife.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Akpan107(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC is a disaster, and will never win the presidency!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by joeyekembele: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
myweb:
IF YOU CARE TO LISTEN!!

GEJ WILL LOSE THE WHOLE OF SOUTH WEST. I'M A SOCIAL WORKER SO I GET FEELERS THROUGH THE WEST. BUT IF YOU STILL DONT BELIEVE

YOU BE SURPRISED YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY GEJ PRAISE SINGERS!!

What is the big deal about south west? Obasanjo who is a sib of the region lost the region in election in the past but won the total election in the country to become president. History is there.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by femmy2010(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
D Day is just weeks away.
The electorates would talk with their votes.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ransomed: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,with what is on ground now , there is no way pdp won't win at least 3 or 4 states in the south west. Just wait and see.no need arguing with ppl on nairaland anymore . The game is set .
::--- Hire all ECOMOG and AU soldiers, deploy them with All arm forces personnel in Nigeria, use them to intimidate and harrass opposition in SW, that "oga" can never win. If rigging is your plan, it will not work. Lagos -Ibadan express way is the only visible project and we have decided to vote out treasury looters at the centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North / Pictures And Videos From Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Bayelsa Creek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.