Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP (21690 Views)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U know the game in there?
The guy has gone to do a grassroot politics in an APC when they re away from home, he dnt need to get a 100% votes dia, if he gets 3 outta 6, have he not shared it with the king?

Apc should stop the media game and come back home, funny enough they might just loose in there zones surprisingly.

My prediction on his move is, if he gets lagos and Kano which his using mohammadu Abacha and former governor (shekaru) and Sunusi to play, he might destabilize APC.
Only maybe
What do you know about the South West. Go visit a newspaper stand in that region.
APC is going to do another campaign in Kano State.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Ghost01(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who's deceiving these people? The same SW where, from Ado-Ekiti to Akure to Osogbo to Ibadan to Abeokuta to Ikeja, it's Sai Baba on (almost) everyone's mouth?

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Ephemmm: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool

Fraud alert!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Yinkagbo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
badesco:
I do not belong to any party, but from the feeler from notable and well respected Yoruba leaders, it shows that GEJ would secure more votes in the South West than 2011.

Ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha......iro nla

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ollyruffy: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok. No problem. We shall see. Let us keep it like this till after the elections.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by tushburg(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC will soon disappear
GEJ will retire BH
#longlivenigeria
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jarus(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Carmal90:
nice one but ogun is for pdp... Dont also 4get ur promise of denouncing ur nairaland membership when gej get 30 percent vote in kano state

Definitely. I can even reduce the threshold.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jarus(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

The guy has gone to do a grassroot politics in an APC when they re away from home, he dnt need to get a 100% votes dia, if he gets 3 outta 6, have he not shared it with the king?

Apc should stop the media game and come back home, funny enough they might just loose in there zones surprisingly.

My prediction on his move is, if he gets lagos and Kano which his using mohammadu Abacha and former governor (shekaru) and Sunusi to play, he might destabilize APC.
Only maybe

Oga, if you ever imagine Buhari losing in Kano, then you're not qualified to discuss politics.

Actually, Kano is surer for Buhari than even his home state of Katsina (which is equally sure anyway).

And if you think Mohammed Abacha and Shekarau have 10% of Buhari's popularity in Kano, then it shows the level of your knowledge.

Then you mentioned Sanusi? ...don't let me laugh.

If Buhari loses in any of the North West states, I will quit Nairaland.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jarus(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
With due respect sir, you are totally wrong.
There is no way the election result will be a close call.
If Jonathan get 40% in South west, it will be the Eight wonder of the world.

I pray so.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by jimmayoy: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingofdevils:
Apc is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

After going through the post the only u thing can comment is APC is boko haram?oh sorry,i forgot,that's what u were paid for,respond to any tread with APC is boko haram or GEJ till 2099 abi?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by doctokwus: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Any person that in contribution to any discuss on this forthcoming election says a Shekarau can turn the tide of the elections in kano against buhari doesn't need any further discussing with.Every other permutation is automatically flawed.
Buhari for reasons best left to researchers to explore is a cult figure whose cult fellowership is sth not fully explored.
That he wud sweep d northeast, northwest is not a point of dispute, but if its going to be a landslide or north.With the mood in the nation now he wud definitely win the south west states of osun,Ogun,Oyo and Lagos and the north central of kwara,nassarawa and kogi with comfortable margins.He is also gonna make significant in roads in some other states.
The most important factor people are overlooking is that in 2011 buhari was outrigged massively in many states in many so called PDP strongholds;this is unlikely this time around.
Metuh is either delusional or just trying to play propaganda politics with no single resort to simple analysis talkless of a deeper analysis this election deserves.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Awon PDP yi sha!
Awon onigberaga radarada,
Awon alainironu Lori.
Keep on deceiving yourselves till March 28,
Am sure you will be humiliated beyond normal.
I swear GMB won't get less than 85% in Yooba land.
Yeni Osinbajo latele,
Omo Yoruba kii soponu.
Omo Oduduwa kii se akotileta.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Mrbigman1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, if you ever imagine Buhari losing in Kano, then you're not qualified to discuss politics.

Actually, Kano is surer for Buhari than even his home state of Katsina (which is equally sure anyway).

And if you think Mohammed Abacha and Shekarau have 10% of Buhari's popularity in Kano, then it shows the level of your knowledge.

Hahahaha!
Not funny. I bet i'd get u bookmarked.
Now am not even calling him to sweep a vote. If he hot 10% last election and can sweet 30-40 which is possible in Kano, and maybe Kastina, what re u not saying?
The game is one, the silent one is making his moving off media, the farmers, the korblers and the market women re not online, they dnt read dailies and they myt not have time to watch news but they feel the impact directly better than you and I seating in the comforts of the office and thos re people who the PDP re campaigning to get not u and me.

Osibanjo tried doing it but I laughed cos it was to early to do such and the trick of election shift is working for PDP.
While the owners of the house is asleep, the rats and the ants re working and this might be there game plan not coming to shout said buhari.

Politicians knows dia work better just the way the mechanics knows ur car better than you.

And please no name calling, we re here to exchange ideas
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by x2lambo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Illiteracy is affectin ur brain , Go and calculate all Register Voters in the whole South South and South East its not up to register Voters in Both Lagos and Kano .

mind the way you talk to people everyone is entitled to there opinion mean while what I'm trying to say is for the people who are from SE who thinks there votes alone can make GEJ wins all because he claims to be azikwe and I am from the SW
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by goodgood2(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
In summary, Gej till 2019
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by betterabia: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dotun9:
Peoples Democratic Party has said that the party will record outstanding victory in the six geo-political zones in the country especially in the south-west.

National Deputy Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus while speaking with newsmen in Abuja said “the president is not going to lose the election. I am telling you emphatically that we will win this election convincingly in the six geopolitical zones. Even in the South-West, we will shock them,

“We will do far better than we did in 2011 in the entire North generally, despite the security challenges we are facing over there.

“There is no shaking In the North-West, especially Kano, where we lost the governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the APC, but we gained the incumbent education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and he is going to make the difference.”

He added that All Progressives Congress will be grossly disappointed by the results of the polls in the south west because in the last two weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned two projects in the south west.

http://www.theheraldng.com/will-shock-apc-swest-pdp/

we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by obaobirin: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,with what is on ground now , there is no way pdp won't win at least 3 or 4 states in the south west. Just wait and see.no need arguing with ppl on nairaland anymore . The game is set .

You mean the rigging game has been completed by pdp shey... is ok..#inpatiencevoice
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by obaobirin: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,with what is on ground now , there is no way pdp won't win at least 3 or 4 states in the south west. Just wait and see.no need arguing with ppl on nairaland anymore . The game is set .

You mean the rigging game has been completed by pdp shey... is ok..#inpatiencevoice there is God ooo
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jarus(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Hahahaha!
Not funny. I bet i'd get u bookmarked.
Now am not even calling him to sweep a vote. If he hot 10% last election and can sweet 30-40 which is possible in Kano, and maybe Kastina, what re u not saying?
The game is one, the silent one is making his moving off media, the farmers, the korblers and the market women re not online, they dnt read dailies and they myt not have time to watch news but they feel the impact directly better than you and I seating in the comforts of the office and thos re people who the PDP re campaigning to get not u and me.

Osibanjo tried doing it but I laughed cos it was to early to do such and the trick of election shift is working for PDP.
While the owners of the house is asleep, the rats and the ants re working and this might be there game plan not coming to shout said buhari.

Politicians knows dia work better just the way the mechanics knows ur car better than you.

And please no name calling, we re here to exchange ideas

I never said he'll not get 10% in Kano. What I said is Shekarau/Mohammed Abacha do not have 10% of Buhari's popularity.

You said GEJ would win Kano, and my pooint is that can't happen. And I said he won't even get 30%.

Which farmers, market women are you talking about in Kano? Who told you my projection is based on Social Media/Newspapers? I'm telling you the historical reality of Kano and you're saying Social Media.

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by gists: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jarus:

The guy is a newbie in politics. He is just following the sentimental bandwagon. The fact is that in 2011 when GEJ had some measure of sympathy votes in the north, he LOST woefully and only managed to get the required 25% with under-aged voters. I usually don't do this but now that people are standing on floodlight poles screaming SAI BUHARI, I owe him $10,000 check if GEJ makes 20% of votes in the north grin grin grin
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by isan(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
U can't brainwashed southwest people... We will vote wisely
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by AkoEja: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why should any sane person support PDP?

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ba7man(m): 4:44am On Feb 26, 2015
What exactly has PDP done in the south west to deserve their votes??
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Only maybe

This post is funny. Jona win Kano? Lolzzz. Buhari is more popular in Kano than his home state. Pls stop reading all these nairaland tales by moonlight. Sanusi work for Jona?? shocked I give up.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by PastorOla1: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2015
PDP will score 10% of the total vote from South West. Mark this word.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by boujaye: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

Nothing sensible!

for the sensible ones only

Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu / Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad / Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police