Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP (21706 Views)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
gejites be eating their last meal

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by afuye(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Control your BP. Politics is not a do or die affair
Akpan107:
APC is a disaster, and will never win the presidency!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Scholes007(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
rusher14:
Even in his homeland (South-South) he wouldn't enjoy the kind of patronage he had last time around.

I know cause personally I wouldn't vote gej even if mama peace wins the Nobel prize in literature.

really?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why We Can’t Publish Full Details Of NNPC Audit Report - Diezani Alison-Madueke

https://www.nairaland.com/2166607/why-cant-publish-full-details#31072620
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Jarus(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
South West is a close call, I must admit.

Much as I want Buhari to win this region, I will not be surprised if GEJ wins by slight margin.

Osun is decidedly for Buhari, while Ekiti is for GEJ.

Ogun, Lagos, Oyo and Ondo are tight with Ogun and Lagos slightly tending towards Buhari and Oyo and Ondo slightly tending toward GEJ.

It's a tough race there and I don't see landslide for anyone. Looking like 52-48, with either of them having a chance of coasting home 52-48.

In any case, PDP must be deceiving themselves to think they will win NW and NE. If they get 25% in NW, that will be a miracle.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Akpan107(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
afuye:
Control your BP. This is no do or die affair
I just said the fact!
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by bakila: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
Was Adedibu around in 2011? The two OPC leaders endorsed GEJ, Accor Party, SDP and Labour Endorsed GEJ in the SW. Afenifere did same. APC's downfall is their arrogance. What costs them Ekiti will cost them the SW.

Will the guys you listed provide a result of 2,768,417 for GEJ and 321,609 for Buhari? Will the endorsement of Accord party, SDP and Labour equal the loss of OBJ, Adeleke in respect to the 2011 results. I am sure that some of those who voted Fayose have began to regret their action.
One oiece of advice, I do not know how old you are, but your speaking for GEJ over a disagreement with Gbawe leave your credibility and reputation damaged. I took time to read the narrative on your disagreement but felt that for a person who support APC on principles, yours is a very weak one.
Thanks for the correction on Adedibu, but in 2011 Kamarudeen was more influential and the Amala was still flowing. His family went to court over money and that is a source of huge division politically or otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Codims82(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Story for the gods. Let's watch and see. Is high time they know the game is over for them. GMB for sure.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by ransomed: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
x2lambo:
GEJ did not need any vote from the SW the vote from SE is enough for him SW will give there vote for those who need them
::-- Kano and Borno states will "swallow" all total votes from South-East. Stop living in dreamworld.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by kasiem(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justbright:
dream on.......Gej will not have 30% in any of d southwestern states including g ekiti and ondo...mark ma word
nne, this your claim can make u rich only if u can bet with me on the assurance. Just 20k bet
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by megacool360(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
AllBusiness:
My Advise For Mr Clueless Otuoke Ebele Azikiwe Osita Okechukwu Jonathan

If you know the above name, tell him to stop wasting his time and Nigeria money because he can never win the following STATES in Nigeria.

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

My dear president Otuoke Goodluck JoNothing, the above listed states will definitely vote for Buhari, so stop dreaming and stop wasting your time and Nigeria money.

Remember we also have state like LAGOS, OGUN, ONDO, BENUE, PLATEU, EKITI, AND OYO. Remember also we are going to share RIVERS and EDO STATE with you, the reason why I did not include those states among the 18 STATES is because I am 900.99% sure that you can only get 30% / 40% in those few STATES, but those STATES above the highest you can only get 20%.

CONCLUSION: If you like, postpone election till December 2015 and visit Songo, Obatala, Shopono, Lakaye oshimole, e.t.c, you will not win this election even with rigging. Mark my word.

Chai! This one don drink scatter.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will say it again the presidential election would be rigged like no other. Most NL APC warriors thinks all yourbas support buhari. I am yourba and from my own investigation. 30% yourbas are die hard buhari supporters, 20% are jonathans, the remaning 50% are neutral these are the ones that would be bought, rigged. Anoda thing that would wrk for jonathan is dat its very hard to prove a presidential election was rigged. Why do u think mbu is here. He his here to tame APC leadership during election. APC are just loud buh action speaks louder than words. The presidential election would neva be free neva under estimate the person in power. And I can tell you PDP wants APC to cause an uprising then the case of the muslim brotherhood and eygptian military would come up in nigeria. Most middle belt areas kogi, plateau, gombe, they would be rigged. The core north we know its for APC, places like rivers amechi would be outgunned. From jonathan's body language he his no longer a gentle man. And I can tell you most PDP see that the eaisest way out of this is that APC should cause an uprising. May the best rigger win. Bfor I forget there is already diff sects yourbas who fear an absolute tinubu leadership. Even obj is not convient with his leadership.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by onatisi(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Akpan107:
GEJ will get nothing less than 80% vote from South West. The only State GEJ will get less than 50% is Osun!!

APC will get the shock of their life.

GEJ is the Man!!!
bros don't mind them. They think posting on nairaland and gossiping at newspaper stands is what makes a party win elections. Pdp till 2100AD
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Someone please wake mr. Uche Secundus. It's morning. As much as I want a V for bro J, I don't think it will come easy. Unless if APC doesn't go beyond Nairaland.
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Zico5(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan knows that people of the South West don't want him. That is primarily why he has been visiting traditional rulers in the region to plead with them. One thing he doesn't know is that no oba can coerce anybody. He should go read the pre-colonial political system of the Yoruba people, an oba, though regarded as "ikeji orisa", can be challenged.
For you to know how Jonathan stands in the South West, just go list to argument in newspaper vendors' stands in the region.
U re right o, they ll hear it loud and clear comes may 29

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Scholes007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I will say it again the presidential election would be rigged like no other. Most NL APC warriors thinks all yourbas support buhari. I am yourba and from my own investigation. 30% yourbas are die hard buhari supporters, 20% are jonathans, the remaning 50% are neutral these are the ones that would be bought, rigged. Anoda thing that would wrk for jonathan is dat its very hard to prove a presidential election was rigged. Why do u think mbu is here. He his here to tame APC leadership during election. APC are just loud buh action speaks louder than words. The presidential election would neva be free neva under estimate the person in power. And I can tell you PDP wants APC to cause an uprising then the case of the muslim brotherhood and eygptian military would come up in nigeria. Most middle belt areas kogi, plateau, gombe, they would be rigged. The core north we know its for APC, places like rivers amechi would be outgunned. From jonathan's body language he his no longer a gentle man. And I can tell you most PDP see that the eaisest way out of this is that APC should cause an uprising. May the best rigger win. Bfor I forget there is already diff sects yourbas who fear an absolute tinubu leadership. Even obj is not convient with his leadership.

i really like you comment but i will like ask a question would you mind?
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
ma soro ju paso. believe me apc will be beaten blue black in the south west . this presidential election victory for pdp will be so convincing and thorough even apc will be too ashamed to go to court . Just wait and see
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by reborn1: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Akpan107:
GEJ will get nothing less than 80% vote from South West. The only State GEJ will get less than 50% is Osun!!

GEJ is the Man!!!

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Champele(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
No reasonable nigerian will vote buhari,or else for selfish reasons.GEJ-2019
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by johnpalmer774(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Akpan107:

GEJ is the Man!!!

The Skonk you Smoking must be from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by IBROHIM: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Codims82:
Story for the gods. Let's watch and see. Is high time they know the game is over for them. GMB for sure.
shhhh! Don't argue too much with them! Let them celebrate in their fool's paradise lest they feel frustrated and shift the elections again!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
pdp re too boastful, even Buhari dat is sure 4 isnt bragging. Well empty vessels make d loudest noise sha.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by bayo1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
ManUtdholic:

U wan hear the truth
Ekiti and Ondo is PDP take it or leave it
If APC has a field day rigging in Lagos then u
Can outrightly win but if not d vote will split

If Akala and Ladoja really work for pdp as promised to forget ibadan.
Ogun and Osun state is APC but am sure that pdp won't get less. Dan 40% in osun

I don't think you understand the voting pattern in SW. Go and talk to any civil servant or artisan in Ibadan. You will hear statement like - I will vote Ladoja for governorship but Buhari as president. And those are the real voters.
Don't think the fact that people might not want to vote Ajimobi automatically translate to them voting Jonathan. SW voters get sense. Don't forget what happened in 2011 - They voted for APC governors and voted for PDP president.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by hermesprogidy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Only igbos support GEJ. See the man name sef? Secondus!!! who the heck answers that kind name. Perhaps it's an omen for GEJ grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by aby1976(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dotun9:
Peoples Democratic Party has said that the party will record outstanding victory in the six geo-political zones in the country especially in the south-west.

National Deputy Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus while speaking with newsmen in Abuja said “the president is not going to lose the election. I am telling you emphatically that we will win this election convincingly in the six geopolitical zones. Even in the South-West, we will shock them,

“We will do far better than we did in 2011 in the entire North generally, despite the security challenges we are facing over there.

“There is no shaking In the North-West, especially Kano, where we lost the governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the APC, but we gained the incumbent education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and he is going to make the difference.”

He added that All Progressives Congress will be grossly disappointed by the results of the polls in the south west because in the last two weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned two projects in the south west.

I know b apc or pdp but I can tell u that. Jona will see buhari votes in sw and start saying this is riging itksnt posible. Just wait till mar 28

http://www.theheraldng.com/will-shock-apc-swest-pdp/
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by johnpalmer774(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
x2lambo:
GEJ did not need any vote from the SW the vote from SE is enough for him SW will give there vote for those who need them

Illiteracy is affectin ur brain , Go and calculate all Register Voters in the whole South South and South East its not up to register Voters in Both Lagos and Kano .
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
pdp the party to beat, the party to be in . wont u rather party with u wink wink grin grin
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by cinovikthor(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dear apc y'all better be ready to buy plenty transformers and high tension wires to use in shocking Pdp nd don't forget safety gloves its gon be really needed...lmaoooo....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by Ttalk: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

In as much as i agree with you that PDP will want to rig election massively in SW, i can assure you that it will be difficult to achieve unlike what has been happening in the previous election because of the following reasons:

1. The introduction of PVC and card reader will make election rigging difficult

2. The people of SW has learnt their lesson as a result of their flaws during Ekiti Election where they lost to unpopular Fayose

3. The impact of the deployment of the Military to intimidate and harass opposition for political advantage will not be effective because Presidential election is not conducted in only one state and there will be less military personnel to cover the entire nation to perpetrate their criminal act

4. Most of the decampees that know PDP rigging plans are now in APC and will be on ground to checkmate any act of excessive rigging

5. You can only rig where you are popular, i dont see PDP rigging in SW where there is a general disenchantment for PDP and Jonathan

6. The religious card played by APC has rendered PDP powerless and neutralised whatever religious sentiment that worked for PDP in 2011

7. The polarisation of SW/SE and the threat by Niger Delta militant has hardened the heart of an average SWners against Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP by honprof1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do u live witjing the south-west ? Cos we know we have decided not to remain the same !

EUROBOMBER:
I have said it several times that there will be no block votes from the SW either to GEJ or GMB but Jonathan will secure more than enough votes from the SW to win. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome / June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.