Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48443 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by chimerase2: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
I tot dis topic has dealt with undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Even more creepier. Nah. No way I'd be with someone like that. There's something very odd about people with sexxual fetishes. I'm open minded but I don't do crazy.
alryt punky.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
I will laugh over it... And later ask him. "do u enjoy it" ?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I will laugh over it... And later ask him. "do u enjoy it" ?
lol and wat if u get d reply yes. So much more dan wen bleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting

the meaning of "no fighting":

(you'll smack him with your boobs, then take your pant away from him and give him a mouth action. )

what a nice girl.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol and wat if u get d reply yes. So much more dan wen bleep.
and i will be like " ok.. Continue snifing it and if possible u can eat it...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

and i will be like " ok.. Continue snifing it and if possible u can eat it...
lol.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
guy abeg ! I dnt take codine, purple drink, coke and weed, and certainly I can't be dat insane and creepy to sniff a girl's pant. Thank you.
shocked any sane guy wont try sniffing his babe pant,op this is hilarous!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
why the trash
emrain:

the meaning of "no fighting":

(you'll smack him with your boobs, then take your pant away from him and give him a mouth action. )

what a nice girl.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
lool. Abi. grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Andy790(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Andy790(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting

Then he will nurture the thought of u being
dirty....
Cos he feels ur panties r dirty that's y u won't let him.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
well that is what i will do....na u get your opinion
Andy790:

Then he will nurture the thought of u being
dirty....
Cos he feels ur panties r dirty that's y u won't let him.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RottenTomato: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sniffing the pants of mariolae, mirexxx, nneka123 and PHgirl will surely make my day grin grin I love sniffing pants, especially, those ones that have juice from the kitten on them grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by temmypotter(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eew...sniffing a lady's panties is ntn but nauseating!! For the record tho..do ladies sniff guys' boxers too?...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RottenTomato: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Please, can I sniff ur pants? grin I can even place it in the middle of two slices of bread and use it as a butter grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by bobomartin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
I don't see what the big words have to do with guys sniffing panties... Abi na show self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by funmilayo32(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.

mad people full every where, abeg holy ghost fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
temmypotter:
Eew...sniffing a lady's panties is ntn but nauseating!! For the record tho..do ladies sniff guys' boxers too?...
do u want dem to suFfocate and die? grin actually thr was a case of a lady who likes to sniff baby used pampers. Can u imajine. It went viral ov d media. U can imajin wit all d poo insyd, yet she says she can't just do without sniffn it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by bobomartin(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Personally am no pant sniffer but I think it can be kinky when you take it off her and sniff while staring at her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
bobomartin:
Personally am no pant sniffer but I think it can be kinky when you take it off her and sniff while staring at her.
angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:

Please, can I sniff ur pants? grin I can even place it in the middle of two slices of bread and use it as a butter grin
lmao!u no go kill person with laugh oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by mirexxx(f): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
shocked really
well if he decides 2 sniff my underwear i'd just b surprised that's all
his choice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked really
well if he decides 2 sniff my underwear i'd just b surprised that's all
his choice! smiley
I think rottentomato wants to sniff urz. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by mirexxx(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I think rottentomato wants to sniff urz. wink
K
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Any man who sniffs the panties of a girl who cannot sniff his boxers is a fool. . .

He should be tied to a tree and flogged.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will u do if u catch him sniffing ur pants?

I guess your girl is angry with u for sniffing her pant. I'll do nothing
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Any man who sniffs the panties of a girl who cannot sniff his boxers is a fool. . .

He should be tied to a tree and flogged.
hands a cane to u, pls flog RottenTomato
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
brito:

I guess your girl is angry with u for sniffing her pant. I'll do nothing
ewww brito stop. I can't see myself doin dat. And Am single. Btw, u doin nothin means u like him doin it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I'd question his sanity lol. WTH?

It sounds crazy & freakish.

Just yesterday i saw this lady with very obvious pant shadow on her trouser all i wanted in life was for her to pull those panties and give me to use as handkerchief. Lol am i weird

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have this fetish oo, but not with my GF ...for random girls i dont know i just want to sniff their panties. If only girls agreed to this , sigh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
ewww brito stop. I can't see myself doin dat. And Am single. Btw, u doin nothin means u like him doin it.

I know he won't try such. are you searching4love too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.