Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48215 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
You sniff panties? shocked
Yeah, unconsciously. grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan:

No.
I just want an answer to the question.

From a moral and religious perspective, uncommon as such would be weird and sick if it contradict religious provisions.

See it as this, men are just like every animals. Therefore the desire to sniff ‘whatever' is being human-animal
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RaptorX: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
lawrenzo007:
That must be madness. I can't even finger with my right hand not to talk of sniffing a girl's pant. TUFIAKPA!!!
Yinmu na your type dey eat cochie pass.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Enegod(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, unconsciously. grin
*sprinkles holy water on his head*
receive your healing...Amen!!! grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kai you sabi book o,pls let's exchange our brains
cheesy

Iya something special.
I sight your kini eh iffa hear. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by neyshed: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
lawrenzo007:
That must be madness. I can't even finger with my right hand not to talk of sniffing a girl's pant. TUFIAKPA!!!
. Your right finger no straight ni
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by vicadex07(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting

Hi
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
*sprinkles holy water on his head*
receive your healing...Amen!!! grin
No pastor ,leave me alone I'm better of this way. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by expert101(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Its only a mental psycho will go stiffing women's panties.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy

Iya something special.
I sight your kini eh iffa hear. tongue
I wasn't talking to you,you na sawdust and alomo full your brain grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
grin grin cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by April4th(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
Sniffing the pants of mariolae, mirexxx, nneka123 and PHgirl will surely make my day grin grin I love sniffing pants, especially, those ones that have juice from the kitten on them grin grin

Ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Enegod(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
No pastor ,leave me alone I'm better of this way. grin
this one is strong!! we give up grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I wasn't talking to you,you na sawdust and alomo full your brain grin
Thunder fire your nyash. angry grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
this one is strong!! we give up grin
grin silly boy.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Yeah. Thanks to gooooooogle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thunder fire your nyash. angry grin
kai see painment,sowie grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by iamrockyofficial(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I'd question his sanity lol. WTH?

It sounds crazy & freakish.
crazy and freakish I mean wtf... I work for Ndlea so it's allowed!! cheesy am sure yours will be oozing aroma that can kill rat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
For where ? tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
grin grin cool
ok sell small to me,I no sabi anything
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
how does a she-goat reacts when a he-goat sniffs her urine or vu.lva and then raises his upper lips to the sky. (same question).......lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by neyshed: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you sabi wahala pesin wey dey inside sun since morning ohh see him monika nah
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by sule5727: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked really
well if he decides 2 sniff my underwear i'd just b surprised that's all
his choice! smiley
abi! I like that...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

From a moral and religious perspective, uncommon as such would be weird and sick if it contradict religious provisions.

See it as this, men are just like every animals. Therefore the desire to sniff ‘whatever' is being human-animal
You have answered my question.
To me, rimjob is equivalent to sniff a pant.
So what is your take?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
This thread is so so disgusting

I can't even look at a pu**y not to talk of sniffing undies ewww

But my gf thinks am some sort of pervert
She is still forcing me to have s*x with her
Pu**y scares me a lot

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan:

You have answered my question.
To me, rimjob is equivalent to sniff a pant.
So what is your take?
What's rimjob
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Enegod(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin silly boy.
grin
grin
grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by April4th(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked perv!

See as u fine,tell me why rotten tomato nor go sniff ur pants. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
neyshed:
you sabi wahala pesin wey dey inside sun since morning ohh see him monika nah
na true o grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukingchuks:
how does a she-goat reacts when a he-goat sniffs her urine or vu.lva and then raises his upper lips to the sky. (same question).......lol

Guy u grow for village oo cooi
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting
D gods must be cRAzy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by danielmichael(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
I believe its just a fetish some men have.

If I see my man sniff my underwear, I would just laugh it off.
At least its not one of those sadistic fetishes like necrophilia or erotophonophilia
Yu dey madt
Kall me mak i tell yu on fone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.