Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? (27539 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Mcaise:
Because the Aggressively rude, unreliable and promiscuous ladies like tatooes.shekina!

Well said!!
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Kingsasian(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2015
I hate tattoos and the people who wear them.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Well said!!

Even me grin?

Long time no see btw smiley
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by misterh(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I gat tatoo and i am not a LovePeddler!!#I did it cos my husband loves dem.Na only him know say i gat tatoo nobody else. cheesy
Well, now I also know. grin
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Forwetinnah: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Even me grin?

Long time no see btw smiley

Yelse even you tongue

edited**

Haaahaaa my Bella la bella, is this you?
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yelse even you tongue

Yelse?

It's me, your BFF. Lol!
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Tattooed women are only good for pumping and dumping. Value them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Forwetinnah: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yelse?

It's me, your BFF. Lol!

Awwww...longest time indeed kiss

At the mention of SA, she's here

gringringringringringringrin trouble maker
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by austinbrown: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Chai my gf has tattoo all over her body but now that she is looking for a husband she went to clean the tattoos, should I leave her or not?
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Awwww...longest time indeed kiss

At the mention of SA, she's here

gringringringringringringrin trouble maker

Good to see you again smiley
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by NemzySeries(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
im finking of drawing a private Zoo all over ma body sefcheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Forwetinnah: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Good to see you again smiley

Same here dearie...*hugs
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by sylve11: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Very rude and I don't give a phooouck about them. cool
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by AndreRose(f): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
freshdude99:

I like ur long black hair grin
Thanks much.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=PunkyBrewster post=31068094]

Regarding 3, NO.
Regarding 2, YOUR ATTITUDE counts & the depth of their feelings for
you, so there's no sometimes about nothing. A guy that REALLY likes
you WILL overlook certain things about you. So keep blaming the air in
your area & everything else for reasons why someone doesn't want
your ass & neglect the fact that it is you that keeps the ball
rolling & not your tramp stamp tattoo.
Regarding 1, still not about you. Get that![/quote] Lemme tel u,tatoo has hindered so many pple relationship,am simply telln u frm experience,nt bcus u gt married wif a tattoo,dt doesnt mean evewibodi who luv u can marry u wit dt tatoo,so many guys i knw dnt even like it.stp makn it sound as if tatoo is a glorious thing to rejoice over.cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
kendraloops:

What about you, do you love it?
yes
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Oceemo:
but I guess all nairalanders guys now know wat only ur husband knows. So can u do us d honour of telling us were it is. I guess inside d p...
u guys just know i gat tatoo but u can never know where it is on my body cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by kendraloops(f): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes

ok, good for you.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Edusouls(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2015
the thing is that tatoo or not, the average nigerian girl is rude,ill mannered and easily gets promiscous, due to the enviroment they live in, they behave just like the enviroment they live in....the typical naija enviroment....
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dey dia make pant dey wear you.. Mind you, an indecent lady who dresses half naked will also say "never judge a book by its cover"

The truth is, we must NOT live our life based on the saying "never judge a book by its cover". Take it or leave it, your appearance is the first letter of recommendation even before uttering a statement. Your appearance however gives a brief introduction of whom you are and what you have inside of you

Take for example, look at my profile pix, what impression does it give you ? Does it give you the impression of an agbero ?

Secondly, why do you have to check someone's pix or his comments just to have a foresight of the kind of person he is before you reply his pm ?

My dear, the world has changed and everything is now taking turns. Appear indecently and watch responsible people refrain themselves from you

Don't live a reckless life and expect people never to judge a book by its cover

And lastly, it's not everything that is good that you indulge in. Sometimes, you just have refrain yourself from doing certain things not because it's actually bad but because of the false impression it gives other people. Take for example, there's nothing bad in dying my hair to blue, but why would I since it would make people feel I'm an irresponsible person

Tosin you too much...I for hug, but no homo....ok. Send me your account number. Oh no! Allawe never enter
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2015
kendraloops:

ok, good for you.
wtf!
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
u guys just know i gat tatoo but u can never know where it is on my body cheesy

Ehn!! Yes, we know.....e dey your body even if na intestine e still dey your body.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by nepp(f): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
NIGERIANS!!!!! *smh* undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Tosin you too much...I for hug, but no homo....ok. Send me your account number. Oh no! Allawe never enter
hahahaha,u dey bobo Tosin right?
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Akinsz: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally speaking and generally summarizing, most tattooed Nigerian ladies with multiple piercing are aggressively ill-mannered, rude, promiscuous; they live a life that head towards destruction and they are adamant to correction. They are quick to anger, they talk without manners and wouldn't hesitate to tear you to pieces if you give a contrary opinion about tattoo

However, statistical evidence showing that barely would you see a responsible lady that lives a life worth emulating be caught doing all these things. More so, I have also noticed that many guys only date them as girlfriends and will not take them to their parents because it's an inscription that they are irresponsible, wayward and are not the right prospects for a responsible man. In fact, I dare not take those kinds of ladies to my parents

Though many of our mothers have old school patterns on their body and are not judged falsely, but this is 2015, things are now taking turns and the world has evolved into a different thing entirely. It takes the grace of God to find a lady a tattooed lady with waist chain, anklet and multiple piercing with a good character

On a second thought, one's physical however has nothing to do with attitude and not all tattooed ladies are rotten. As a matter of fact, it looks like there are magical powers that goes with tattoo which makes most tattooed Nigerian ladies rude, unreliable, promiscuous and irresponsible

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be practical here and take the western culture out of it. Remember we are talking about Nigerian ladies cool

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable & Promiscuous?
it is not their fault, it is the demons that is controling them. Lol....
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Ehn!! Yes, we know.....e dey your body even if na intestine e still dey your body.
ogaprime u wanna see my tatoo cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by scorpiogal(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dey dia make pant dey wear you.. Mind you, an indecent lady who dresses half naked will also say "never judge a book by its cover"

The truth is, we must NOT live our life based on the saying "never judge a book by its cover". Take it or leave it, your appearance is the first letter of recommendation even before uttering a statement. Your appearance however gives a brief introduction of whom you are and what you have inside of you

Take for example, look at my profile pix, what impression does it give you ? Does it give you the impression of an agbero ?

Secondly, why do you have to check someone's pix or his comments just to have a foresight of the kind of person he is before you reply his pm ?

My dear, the world has changed and everything is now taking turns. Appear indecently and watch responsible people refrain themselves from you

And lastly, it's not everything that is good that you indulge in. Sometimes, you just have refrain yourself from doing certain things not because it's actually bad but because of the false impression it gives other people. Take for example, there's nothing bad in dying my hair to blue, but why would I since it would make people feel I'm an irresponsible person] Dey dia make pant dey wear you.. Mind you, an indecent lady who dresses half naked will also say "never judge a book by its cove"

And lastly, it's not everything that is good that you indulge in. Sometimes, you just have refrain yourself from doing certain things not because it's actually bad but because of the false impression it gives other people. Take for example, there's nothing bad in dying my hair to blue, but why would I since it would make people feel I'm an irresponsible person

Do you live your life for others to judge? Be you man and be free... Life is too short. Stop thinking of what others might think of you. Go dye your hair Bro if it's gono make you happy :/

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by MRLINGTON(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
D chemical z d cause tongue
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by kendraloops(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
wtf!

lol, seems you don't get the meaning of what i wrote. Re-read n digest it. there's nothing to go 'wtf' about.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

hehehehe.. Bros hope I talk am well sha ? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Poster is actually right.

Especially black girls with tattoos.
undecided smdh
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lemme tel u,tatoo has hindered so many pple relationship,am simply telln u frm experience,nt bcus u gt married wif a tattoo,dt doesnt mean evewibodi who luv u can marry u wit dt tatoo,so many guys i knw dnt even like it.stp makn it sound as if tatoo is a glorious thing to rejoice over.cheesy

Kikikiki. But I probably wouldn't like those guys either so no love lost there. If there is one thing I can't stand is narrow mindedness.

Most of the people you know do not like tattoos because you also don't like tattoos. Its the case of birds of a feather flocking together. I associate with a different crowd though. My people are more out there & open minded, so I'll still be able to snag husband number 2, 3, 4 or 5 if I wanted to, because of the circle I run through cheesy I wouldn't dream of being around people that judge someone's character based on outside appearance alone. That's too shallow & reeks of ignorance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.