Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,496 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? (749 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by kay29000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is the second experience I am having. Both of them were in their early twenties. We chatted and spoke on the phone for weeks, and they both gave me the impression that they were no longer virgins. Then, when we were meant to finally meet, they confessed that they were virgins, and that they had lied all along. My question is...Why are some girls ashamed to be seen as virgins?
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by xpac01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Not all.
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
I wish i can be a virgin again.... sad
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:
I wish i can be a virgin again.... sad

I am not talking about Male virgins jor!
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by hatux: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
No! Its actually a pride, why would they be ashamed of it!
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
it depends on the kind of folks dy move with.., so they might feel intimidated at times

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by kay29000(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:
it depends on the kind of folks dy move with.., so they might feel intimidated at times

I guess so.
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by kay29000(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ishilove:

"Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas
where adverts are explicitly allowed."

Okay ma!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by funmilayo32(f): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
*hiss*
Re: Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins? by gsalvatore: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Being a virgin is Obsolete just like Volkswagen beetles. cheesy grin angry

And besides, it won't put food on your table or put rug on your office.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are In This Kind Of Situation? / Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Too Soon / What Were The Crazy Things That You Once Did To Get Your Crush Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.