Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (84512 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
k
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by hazyfm1: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by slimfit1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
They both deserve each other
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by timidapsin(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rub them and dissapear, It would sshock the guy shocked
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by yahx(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol why u no cut the pussy carry go house bastard
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by AJOT99(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol.... grin grin

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by socialwritter: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
visit www.socialwritter..com and make it a point of call everyday.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Some men are wicked 'sad

#TeamGOM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I GIVE UP
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by holyaustinvic(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
The fact is that I can't even access the pictures,
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by fidzy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Karleb:
No time mehn! When you buy a good and you ain't satisfied you gatta get your money back anyway you can. - Albert Einstein.

Like konga and jumia...its a normal thing
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by holyaustinvic(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Friends please how would I access the pictures or videos?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by SOBSISRAEL(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Am A Proffesor Of Time And Its Management. Don't
ask how I got it

The Bolded is your answer. Karma is a bbitch! cheesy
what is this 1 saying?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Ikegift4real(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nwa Aba. grin Nwa Aba.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Centenary park is in Kampala, Uganda. Barbecue lounge is one of the joints in that park. Apparently this incident happened in Uganda. 100k Ugandan shillings is about 5k Naira.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by santakris(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
OohMpa:
The punny no cool meaning she got Chramydia or symphilis. angry angry angry
The man will spend money: Admission fee + tests + dlugs + fruits + money waste to cum on dead punny + money waste in buying orijin and tangeline for her + okada money + airtime + phone data pran angry angry

He should colected 100k + cut Brazil hair with cinssors + collect her ATM machine angry angry

Foolish gyal angry
. Man this your English is beyond repair.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by sagewonders(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
naija for u.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by fairygeh(f): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
So not nice cry
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by kkoncept(f): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
OohMpa:
The punny no cool meaning she got Chramydia or symphilis. angry angry angry
The man will spend money: Admission fee + tests + dlugs + fruits + money waste to cum on dead punny + money waste in buying orijin and tangeline for her + okada money + airtime + phone data pran angry angry

He should colected 100k + cut Brazil hair with cinssors + collect her ATM machine angry angry

Foolish gyal angry
This has to be on purpose
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by VickyRotex(f): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Puts two hands on my pretty head...
Okunrin ma ni ka ooo cry sad
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by daxon001(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
how did dis nigga get my whatsapp chat
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by tohero(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sniffs** sniffs**

A cooked up chat.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by daxon001(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
Puts two hands on my PRETTY head...
Okunrin ma ni ka ooo cry sad
u actually mean d opposite of word in capital ba?cool
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by money121(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
@op u don high on somethin...

You mean bitch don turn to girlfriend..

Smh for u...
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by bewla(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
there is God oooo
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by VickyRotex(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
daxon001:

u actually mean d opposite of word in capital ba?cool

Hiunnn I 'm not being ironical. What you see is what you get...
PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY HEAD!!!
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by pelij18(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Arlex:
I smell lies.... 100k? For what na...just da 10min pleasure, Na so d man s.t.u.p.i.d reach?
Some folks are more s.t.u.p.i.d than what you think.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by loomer: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
How u GO pay 100k only to make out in a park?

U don see children
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol bad kasuwa ne ka samu kwo? Toh Allah ne ya kamar ka
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Etizz: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
If am still in my old days, I will put dis in practice..... Lmao
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by livingstoneony(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
preach on homie.....
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by faradexs09(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol dz got me rolling,neva overestimate d culness of a p***y by the packaging it's in...aw e go pay 100k sef,e don madt finish I swear...he is served wat he deserves,mmm speeding on a 9line aint dsame as navigating a narrow path punnywise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.