Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August (84535 Views)

A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri / Twitter User,brianna Amor Shares Off Her Body After Platsic Surgery / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by bbbabes1: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Foreign based Nigerian TV anchor and Producer, Nneka is set to wed this coming year August. Her one and only bride is her lesbian partner, who goes by the name Brianna

The partners announced their engagement on social media some months back and this went viral here in Nigeria and the rest of the world.

They both seem to be so much in love with each other as they are always spotted in different locations across Europe, holidaying and having good fun.

The date is August 8th 2018, so you are advised to save the date.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/nigerian-tv-producer-nneka-set-to-marry.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Ezigboune: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ogbasarom......

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Raydos: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
I am wrote this letter with haters and told your that i am leave your
school for good enough. The why of leave it is becoz at your school
the teachers are beat us very harmful

Somtimes one day of upon a time they beated me everywere, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is not
cry. I was silent but vibrating inside, becoz i was swollen everywere!

YOURS FAIRTHFOOL
Isiaka omo baba onipanu

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ugly things doing wonders with their fingers grin grin

Warris my business ke? Lemme come and be going...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Look at these beautiful girls.. So no joystick can reset their brains to factory settings?

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by bbbabes1: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by tooth4tooth: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mtchew!!

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Fadiga24(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Stuck between the two genders cry

Happy married life.

5 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sign of endtimes may God help us cry

36 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
As long as it makes them happy.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by feelgoodInc: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
whose going to take care of them when they get old, cats and dogs won't drive you to go and check the doctor when your in your old age Only your children can do that. they aren't even rich enough to pay for house girl or house boy for the rest of their lives like rich Americans do, so they won't even leave their genes on Earth before leaving the earth, this their Lesbian thing might be a scam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by GeneralB: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Story! story!!... . . story!!
Once upon a time. .... Time!! Time!!!..

Which one con b Nneka abi na ninja agn ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy wow they r soooo cute.. Esp the tomboy(hawt).. kiss wish u guys luck.. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by fiftynaira(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Prick fall on them

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by MrDandy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Aye le o ibosi o cry

8 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Hiccups: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
sad Lord have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by jeff1993: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't gave any Problems with Lesbians or gays,!!!

But they should stop adopting children that are from the product of MAN and WOMAN !!!! .... Since they decide to b wiser than nature that equipped each individual with a DICK or a PVSSY!!!!!

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by slawomir: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Imagine beautiful girls like this
Especially that black ebony.
I blame the guys when dey their area
Try this for Benin City make boyz use long dickk format, update and upgrade their brain. Na them go dey beg for more.

Anyway na them sabi. After all every individual has a right to their sexual orientation
But sincerely speaking this one weak me oh
Shift make I faint

18 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by cold(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good for them
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Mykel4God(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Save the date Ko.. .....................modify the date ni

I don't know the pleasure in grinding and hauling someone having what I have

Abeg, Wetin concern me sef?

11 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by NothingDoMe: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerian gay laws fall on you pipo

6 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Itztotea(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tired of all these Frog and Duck stories.

Bullshits

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tufia!

Aru!

End time abomination!

9 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by davidif: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:
whose going to take care of them when they get old, cats and dogs won't drive you to go and check the doctor when your in your old age. they aren't even rich enough to pay for house girl or house boy for the rest of their lives like rich Americans do, so they won't even leave their genes on Earth before leaving the earth, this their Lesbian thing might be a scam

You do know that gay parents adopt kids in the west right?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Krystaal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
This Brianna tho'... Waste of beauty!!!... If I catch that one she go straight by force... She go love dick
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by thenny312(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Happy for them
#loveislove
#loveWins
#liveAndLetLive

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Leez(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
bbbabes1:
Foreign based Nigerian TV anchor and Producer, Nneka is set to wed this coming year August. Her one and only bride is her lesbian partner, who goes by the name Brianna

The partners announced their engagement on social media some months back and this went viral here in Nigeria and the rest of the world.

They both seem to be so much in love with each other as they are always spotted in different locations across Europe, holidaying and having good fun.

The date is August 8th 2018, so you are advised to save the date.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/nigerian-tv-producer-nneka-set-to-marry.html?m=1

grin grin
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
LOVELY COUPLE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

18 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Zico5(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok, wetin we no go hear from Biafra. That region will be very interesting soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by dozzy001(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
If dem like make dem do wedding .. Abeg how much is pako biscuit for your area?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by ngolokante(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Raydos:
I am wrote this letter with haters and told your that i am leave your
school for good enough. The why of leave it is becoz at your school
the teachers are beat us very harmful

Somtimes one day of upon a time they beated me everywere, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is not
cry. I was silent but vibrating inside, becoz i was swollen everywere!

YOURS FAIRTHFOOL
Isiaka omo baba onipanu

Don't worry... We are not checking the names
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Penuelseun(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is serious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.