Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (84514 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Who changed my "Viewer's discretion advised" to "Picture"

Lol! Bad mods!!! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Abeg.. What is your former moniker's name.. I seem to know you
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by enomakos(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
100k for just one girl?

with that money i can bone 20 girls in two weeks
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
bellychiz:
Lol bad kasuwa ne ka samu kwo? Toh Allah ne ya kamar ka
Waya baki daman yin hausa anan? Baki San nine kadai me lasisin yiba?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunymoore:

Waya baki daman yin hausa anan? Baki San nine kadai me lasisin yiba?

Toh na je ka
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by betterabia: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
bellychiz:

Toh na je ka

Wasa nake hajia... Naji dadin ganin kine... Shine namiki wasa.... Yi hakuri
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunymoore:

Wasa nake hajia... Naji dadin ganin kine... Shine namiki wasa.... Yi hakuri

Ba damu wa
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nihilist: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
This dude Na triple OG!!!
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunymoore:

Abeg.. What is your former moniker's name.. I seem to know you
god_of_music THE NOTORIOUS TROLL LEGEND!!!! cool
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Olupompey(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] SEE SHARP GUY.

I GBADUN U JAWE
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
god_of_music THE NOTORIOUS TROLL LEGEND!!!! cool
Ehen... Hava! You really are...
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunymoore:

Ehen... Hava! You really are...
I don repent sha. . . Left the trolling for the pikins. So What's your old moniker bro?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by sleinadczar: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Arlex:
I smell lies.... 100k? For what na...just da 10min pleasure, Na so d man stupid reach?

Some richer guys pay more than that, my boss pays far higher than that for a 2minute pleasure, we call him ATM.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
How can a sane man spend 100k on dried meat?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by sosiqdude(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
LIFE IS A B!TCH!!

Bring•my•money•back•. I Hate your ppussy•

cheesy grin guys are really wicked oo

YOU ALL SHOULD FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER•••••@SOSIQDUDE
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
daxon001:

u actually mean d opposite of word in capital ba?cool
cheesy
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
faradexs09:
Lol dz got me rolling,neva overestimate d culness of a p***y by the packaging it's in...aw e go pay 100k sef,e don madt finish I swear...he is served wat he deserves,mmm speeding on a 9line aint dsame as navigating a narrow path punnywise
You damn right. kiss
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I don repent sha. . . Left the trolling for the pikins. So What's your old moniker bro?
Yeah, boys don turn men.... This is my main moniker... But I created another one, but a jealous mod banned it.... sad
www.nairaland.com/anusodourinhaler
But as of now my request is almost approved by anonymous... Because nairaland infringed my rights
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunymoore:

Yeah, boys don turn men.... This is my main moniker... But I created another one, but a jealous mod banned it.... sad
www.nairaland.com/anusodourinhaler
But as of now my request is almost approved by anonymous... Because nairaland infringed my rights
Lol, I remembered when I had over 30 accounts on here just for trolling. Deleted almost all of 'em one day. Smh

I don dry for trolling now. But you can catch me up on the Rap Battle section, I battle rap there frequently.

Follow me on Twitter @RealGiyaz
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, I remembered when I had over 30 accounts on here just for trolling. Deleted almost all of 'em one day. Smh

I don dry for trolling now. But you can catch me up on the Rap Battle section, I battle rap there frequently.

Follow me on Twitter @RealGiyaz
You are now a gentleman bro smiley
Okay bro.. I'll... Help me the link to rap battle section
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Lordcollins(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
shame on d frnd if he goes off and du d robbing. wen d pal was f**kn d gel,was he informed dn?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by ghostofsparta(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by jerrymej(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol, that's true love.

If I hear.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Blitz888(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Another front page mishap..
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by thaoriginator: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
THUG LIFE, baby. cool
It's Hammer Time!!!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Yeah, Thug Life B'itch! We don't pay for poucy when the dick is free..
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by fromnigeria(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Scene II
A patrol team unfortunately drives by whilst on operation, they notices this urgly incident and decides to intervene. Gbam!! gbam!!!

What will be your fate Actor
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by blakky97(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
THUG LIFE, baby. cool
It's Hammer Time!!!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
shakur
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunymoore:

You are now a gentleman bro smiley
Okay bro.. I'll... Help me the link to rap battle section
Lol bro.

This is a battle I had in the Rapbattle section: www.nairaland.com/2097494/2015-nairaland-massacre-o4ka-vs

You can click and scroll through the section archives later. Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nickymezor(f): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
shocked shocked..mehn, tins dey happen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.