Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119488 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by edi287: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Whats up with Hakeem and cougars?? Anika should be ashamed of herself...sleeping with father and son.
It was obvious Jamaal was going to get the empire.
"Its game time bitches"
Lucuis is a freaking boss!!

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by illswift(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Now I cnt get bk to my normal life without thinking bout Lucius Lyon...like the character so much.from his first statement on the season "I need you to sing like u are going to die tommorow" to the last "game time b1tches". Real epic!! he's gon be back for dem all!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
cao:

Watched it between 0600 and 0800 this morning, I don shout tire (at the train station, on the train, on the shuttle bus, waiting for my shift before work), so many WTF moments. It's like they were trying to out-WTF every scene, just when you think it can't get any better/worse, it does. Talk about a complete 180 with Lucious and his sons. Chei! Empire wan kill person-o.

Game time bitches! Dwight Walker will do 180 deg turn around, Luscious Lyon won't!!! WTF?!

Vernon is the snitch?! Good thing that nucca got offed, useless a55 nucca!

Jamal's duet with Patti LaBelle!!! Damn, I was breaking out in freaking goose pimples!!! What am I going to do on Thursdays before S2 is released?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
cao:

Watched it between 0600 and 0800 this morning, I don shout tire (at the train station, on the train, on the shuttle bus, waiting for my shift before work), so many WTF moments. It's like they were trying to out-WTF every scene, just when you think it can't get any better/worse, it does. Talk about a complete 180 with Lucious and his sons. Chei! Empire wan kill person-o.
my sister, I have no words for my reaction.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kriptic:
Best season finale ever!

Hmmmm too hot

Cant wait its gonna be explosive
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kriptic: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2015
naijababe:

Game time bitches! Dwight Walker will do 180 deg turn around, Luscious Lyon won't!!! WTF?!
Jamal's duet with Patti LaBelle!!! Damn, I was breaking out in freaking goose pimples!!! What am I going to do on Thursdays before S2 is released?
I applaud Vernon o, and I'm sad that he's dead. Vernon's loyalty was to Andre, not Lucious. The dude didn't even trust Lucious anymore. If Lucious could kill Bunkie (not just anyone but their brother for just $3 million) who literally took care of his kids, then he can kill anyone without batting an eyelid. Lucious is a selfish and condescending SOB. He made Vernon go back to sniffing coke with his vile words. The guy simply couldn't trust the homeboy anymore and coupled with the fact that he was trying to get Andre to secure the position of CEO, he snitched on bobo.

If only Andre exercised a little patience and heard Vernon out, the hostile takeover would have been successful. Now with Vernon out of the picture, someone has to become the new star witness else Lucious is out of that cell. Cookie won't snitch. If she could pass up the offer to spend less than 5 years in jail if she ratted out Lucious, then I doubt she will turn him over now. Andre won't either because his pregnant wife murdered Vernon.

Can't wait for season 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Kriptic:

I applaud Vernon o, and I'm sad that he's dead. Vernon's loyalty was to Andre, not Lucious. The dude didn't even trust Lucious anymore. If Lucious could kill Bunkie (not just anyone but their brother for just $3 million) who literally took care of his kids, then he can kill anyone without batting an eyelid. Lucious is a selfish and condescending SOB. He made Vernon go back to sniffing coke with his vile words. The guy simply couldn't trust the homeboy anymore and coupled with the fact that he was trying to get Andre to secure the position of CEO, he snitched on bobo.

If only Andre exercised a little patience and heard Vernon out, the hostile takeover would have been successful. Now with Vernon out of the picture, someone has to become the new star witness else Lucious is out of that cell. Cookie won't snitch. If she could pass up the offer to spend less than 5 years in jail if she ratted out Lucious, then I doubt she will turn him over now. Andre won't either because his pregnant wife murdered Vernon.

Can't wait for season 2.

Vernon just seemed to playing both sides and I totally get why he didn't trust Luscious
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Kriptic:

Can't wait for season 2.
do you know when is season two starting?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kriptic: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
do you know when is season two starting?
Season 2 starts in the fall.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kriptic:

Season 2 starts in the fall.
thanks.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ovems(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
http://www.watch-tvseries.net/search/Empire+Pilot or better still type in empire in the search box and watch all the episode. You will get other results but only click on empire
Please Rokiatu, how can one download from www.watch-tvseries.net?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Ovems:

Please Rokiatu, how can one download from www.watch-tvseries.net?
type in empire in the search box.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2015
naijababe:

I don't blame Vernon one bit, Lucious has lost his damn mind with his narcissistic God-complex. Now Bunkie was a silly fool, who forgot who he was messing with. Vernon couldn't take it anymore, the guilt was eating him up & after Lucious viewed him as a non-entity, he realised Lucious had to be taken down, the added guilt and pressure he felt got him to start using again. Dwight Walker, seriously I thought he said White Walker, my mind just went to Game of Thrones and I was like yup, I can see that.

rokiatu:
my sister, I have no words for my reaction.
Seriously the finale, na-wa. There were some scenes were I thought they were dream sequences, then I was like oh shtako, these guys are serious. They just kept cramming so many WTF moments, I kept getting whiplash. The 180 with Hakeem, finally had Lucious realising that the monster he always claims that Hakeem possessed was actually a spoilt brat, that punch (and Chicken's face when she realised that Lucious was about to punch Hakeem) was priceless. I was standing on the platform when I was waiting for my connecting train and I might have shouted when the scene happened. I noticed Chicken's face later, while I was perusing Empire's Tumblr page.

The Hakeem & Boo Boo Kitty incident, I really thought that was a dream, they didn't need to go all the way, especially after the other scene in a previous episode where Hakeem said they were family, before blocking her from talking to Tiana about the Creedmore deal.

The catfight scene had me in stitches, I rewound that several times, Boo Boo Kitty got some claws, Cookie got a mean right jab and is still a BAMF.

The FBI chic na bastard, is she the only FBI agent? She really wanted to burn Cookie, she could have had another agent arrest him, now Lucious & Jamal think she's the one that snitched.

Lucious' jealous butt needs to sit his butt down and leave Cookie's cookies alone. You'd think she was his woman, the way he was acting. His butt abandoned her for 17 years to rot, he wanted her out of his life when she got released from prison. I was happy though that Cookie got to dip herself in some chocolate, phew **fans self** girl go on with your bad self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
cao:

I don't blame Vernon one bit, Lucious has lost his damn mind with his narcissistic God-complex. Now Bunkie was a silly fool, who forgot who he was messing with. Vernon couldn't take it anymore, the guilt was eating him up & after Lucious viewed him as a non-entity, he realised Lucious had to be taken down, the added guilt and pressure he felt got him to start using again. Dwight Walker, seriously I thought he said White Walker, my mind just went to Game of Thrones and I was like yup, I can see that.

Seriously the finale, na-wa. They were some scenes were I thought they were dream sequences, then I was like oh shtako, these guys are serious. They just kept cramming so many WTF moments, I kept getting whiplash. The 180 with Hakeem, finally had Lucious realising that the monster he always claims that Hakeem possessed was actually a spoilt brat, that punch (and Chicken's face when she realised that Lucious was about to punch Hakeem) was priceless. I was standing on the platform when I was waiting for my connecting train and I might have shouted when the scene happened. I noticed Chicken's face later, while I was perusing Empire's Tumblr page.

The Hakeem & Boo Boo Kitty incident, I really thought that was a dream, they didn't need to go all the way, especially after the other scene in a previous episode where Hakeem said they were family, before blocking her from talking to Tiana about the Creedmore deal.

The catfight scene had me in stitches, I rewound that several times, Boo Boo Kitty got some claws, Cookie got a mean right jab and is still a BAMF.

The FBI chic na bastard, is she the only FBI agent? She really wanted to burn Cookie, she could have had another agent arrest him, now Lucious & Jamal think she's the one that snitched.

Lucious' jealous butt needs to sit his butt down and leave Cookie's cookies alone. You'd think she was his woman, the way he was acting. His butt abandoned her for 17 years to rot, he wanted her out of his life when she got released from prison. I was happy though that Cookie got to dip herself in some chocolate, phew **fans self** girl go on with your bad self.
you just sum up everything perfectly. That fight scene has got to be my favourite thou.......I was shout g like a mad woman. Lol is probably the best thing empire writers have done so far. That was long over due hahahaha
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
you just sum up everything perfectly. That fight scene has got to be my favourite thou.......I was shout g like a mad woman. Lol is probably the best thing empire writers have done so far. That was long over due hahahaha
I was on my shuttle bus to work and I just busted out with laughter, then I quickly explained myself, and went back to rewatching the scene. Seriously, my eyes were glued to my phone every step of the way. Nothing will come between me and Empire...apparently.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
cao:

I was on my shuttle bus to work and I just busted out with laughter, then I quickly explained myself, and went back to rewatching the scene. Seriously, my eyes were glued to my phone every step of the way. Nothing will come between me and Empire...apparently.
girl I just can't wait for season two. is season two starting in June?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
girl I just can't wait for season two. is season two starting in June?
I highly doubt it, season 2 has to air for the next season (2015/2016), if they do a full 22 season order then it will start in September, but I believe the creators want a shorter season. So if they decide on a shorter season (about minimum of 8 episodes and a maximum of maybe 16 or 18), then it should start during the winter hiatus (January). Whenever they decide to release the schedule for the next US tv season we'll know for sure.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Join the club. I don't like Tiana thou.

Wait a min.. I neva knew I made a comment on your thread.

At least our interest align for once.

Babe, no vex say I dey attack u. wink

Really? U knw like tiana. But I still prefer her to hakeem's old mama gf.

Now that season 1 is over, don't knw when S2 will be aired.

D film is a bomb
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Wait a min.. I neva knew I made a comment on your thread.

At least our interest align for once.

Babe, no vex say I dey attack u. wink

Really? U knw like tiana. But I still prefer her to hakeem's old mama gf.

I guess season 1 is over right?

D film is a bomb
Yes season 1 is over.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes season 1 is over.

Rokiatu, babe no vex oo.

Am I 4given? wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Rokiatu, babe no vex oo.

Am I 4given? wink
lol am not angry. I was playing around with you and you kill the fun.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
lol am not angry. I was playing around with you and you kill the fun.

Lol. Awww. It's true. I killed it.

But don't worry next time. I will make it up.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Talius(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
This empire is too good, im in real love with it
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ovems(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
type in empire in the search box.
Thanks for responding. I did that but there is no option for download.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Ovems:

Thanks for responding. I did that but there is no option for download.
I usually just watch I don't download.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ovems(f): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
I usually just watch I don't download.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lucious is the Regina George of Empire, yes I just called Lucious a mean girl. Seriously, someone needs to make a pic or gif or gifset about how Lucious Lyon has victimised everybody.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
cao:
Lucious is the Regina George of Empire, yes I just called Lucious a mean girl. Seriously, some needs to make a pic or gif or gifset about how Lucious Lyon has victimised everybody.

Lol..............as terrible as it may sound I love Lucious grin, the combo with cookie is really what makes the show.

Lucious - the bad bada55, he is Tywin Lannister abeg grin grin grin grin

Cookie - the good bada55.

It's the likes of boo boo kitty, Hakeem, vernon (nucca shoulda grown some damn balls) I can't stand.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
cao:
Lucious is the Regina George of Empire, yes I just called Lucious a mean girl. Seriously, some needs to make a pic or gif or gifset about how Lucious Lyon has victimised everybody.
I am already missing empire. Chie!! How am I gonna live before season two? cry cry cry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is probably my fav song from season oe

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRr5YeQ2iKk

[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.