Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119657 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

Can't wait wink...
Yeah me too grin

Sorry if u said it before but whos ur fav character

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah me too grin

Sorry if u said it before but whos ur fav character

Definitely cookie... the show will not work without her grin grin.

Who's yours?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

Definitely cookie... the show will not work without her grin grin.

Who's yours?
Our moda in da lord, Cookie of course. Ur head dey dere grin

But Andre is kinda a close second hehe

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm only sympathetic towards Andre. I mean, you're the first and you literally work your ass off but your younger brother is going to head the company you worked for.

But! I don't like the nigga. His character is just too weird.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

I'm only sympathetic towards Andre. I mean, you're the first and you literally work your ass off but your younger brother is going to head the company you worked for.

Weird is my MO babe.... what can I say grin

I normally dont like 'eldest sibling' characters, but yeah. He's in an unfair sitiyation.

So if not andre who? Lucious I presume grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Weird is my MO babe.... what can I say grin

I normally dont like 'eldest sibling' characters, but yeah. He's in an unfair sitiyation.

So if not andre who? Lucious I presume grin

Uhmmmmm.... i deeply dislike lucious. his pride, pettiness, selfish ways and all.

Why did he really kill bunky? Beats me.

Oh well, 2nd runner up has to be Jamal. Yea I know he's gay n all but he's cool. Hakeem is rubbing off on me tho.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by landinfo: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
One wk to go sha!!!!!!!

Adaeze003:

Uhmmmmm.... i deeply dislike lucious. his pride, pettiness, selfish ways and all.

Why did he really kill bunky? Beats me.

Thix question is nut good to ask....why wud he not kill him when hiz wealth & life haz been threatened 4get that Bunky was a helper in the time of trouble (drug biz), when someone threatenz u, u don't kid the person with soft gloves

U think Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Uba, Dr Dre, 50, etc would let a so-called friend (who doean't have any impart AGAIN in your life) live after threateaning their well being

There is no friend or brother in thix jungle world that we live in, just make sure u watch own back cos thix life weda u go ur own way or obstruct another, life has guaranteed us that someone somewhere is ready to PHD sydrome.....no difference weda White or Black
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
landinfo:
One wk to go sha!!!!!!!

Thix question is nut good to ask....why wud he not kill him when hiz wealth & life haz been threatened 4get that Bunky was a helper in the time of trouble (drug biz), when someone threatenz u, u don't kid the person with soft gloves

U think Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Uba, Dr Dre, 50, etc would let a so-called friend (who doean't have any impart AGAIN in your life) live after threateaning their well being

There is no friend or brother in thix jungle world that we live in, just make sure u watch own back cos thix life weda u go ur own way or obstruct another, life has guaranteed us that someone somewhere is ready to PHD sydrome.....no difference weda White or Black

Ever heard of a shake down? It was just a threat.

25geez aint too much money, he woulda paid him the first time. I mean, he was a real friend and probably didn't have enough credentials to contribute to the company that's why he stuck to driving him around.

He practically raised his kids for crying out low.

Anyhoo... I guess that's just me.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by SageNaruto(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by candycrushsoda: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

25geez aint too much money, he woulda paid him the first time. I mean, he was a real friend and probably didn't have enough credentials to contribute to the company that's why he stuck to driving him around.

Bunky was a betting man. Lucious wasn't going to give him that money only for it to be lost to gambling. Bunky made it worse going to Lucious' house n pulled a gun on him asking for $3M.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by landinfo: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

U make mi laff.....Luscious waz wicked in da sense that instead of teaching Bunky how to catch fish, he waz giving him fish & for 15-20yrz, Luscious don dey roger am tire con vex stop to dey roger the guy, na him the guy vex say he go shoot am or else hin give am 3million from 3m, ee go increase to 5, 10 & so on.
It waz later in the seriez we saw that Bunky waz nut only owing some gangstas money but wanted to as usual play gamble.
Luscious did the needful & it waz xpected of him esp as a gangsta that he waz & still is.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
From the way I remember it, it wasn't the first time that Bunky asked for money. Bunky's vice was obviously gambling & since he never knew when to quit, he owed some bad folks, he thought he could use his frequent cash cow. When cash cow said no, Bunky did the silliest thing - he threatened a known murderer by trying to blackmail said murderer with damning evidence of said murderer's murders. Ain't that some dumb s***? **I said that in my best Nicki Minaj voice** Bunky thought that Lucious had gone soft, well Lucious sorted that misconception with brutal quickness...

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

finally someone that likes Andre. I am not alone anymore. grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
rokiatu:
finally someone that likes Andre. I am not alone anymore. grin
wow it's rokiatu i'm a bit starstruck grin
nice to meet ya

Yeah Andre isn't my type physically, but I like the whole pent up rage thing he has going on grin besides his situation is unfair

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

wow it's rokiatu i'm a bit starstruck grin
nice to meet ya

Yeah Andre isn't my type physically, but I like the whole pent up rage thing he has going on grin besides his situation is unfair
awwww my dear nice to meet you too. You make me feel a little too special. kiss kiss I appreciate it doll. wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2015
s02

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by pillan(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol,heard orange is the new black is another gud series!!anyways,cnt wait for s2..miss my lucious
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by IYANGBALI: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
rokiatu:
awwww my dear nice to meet you too. You make me feel a little too special. kiss kiss I appreciate it doll. wink
rukayatu grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by kweenkong(f): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
cookie and Jamal are 2 favourite persons.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Team Cookie. Jamal has become Lucious' boy, so he's losing points from me.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by kweenkong(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:
Team Cookie. Jamal has become Lucious' boy, so he's losing points from me.

I still think there is hope for Jamal yet, he isn't as far gone as Luscious.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
landinfo:
One wk to go sha!!!!!!!

nd u think the money he requested was too big for him

How much does akheem spends on his clubs and party with his naughty friends weekly

The nigga is jst a pun'k a'ss

This is the same person that trained his kids when he was busy touring and shii'ting around

Hes family

Even birdman and lilwayne knows what that word means

Ur just his fan we get that
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Bunky was a betting man. Lucious wasn't going to give him that money only for it to be lost to gambling. Bunky made it worse going to Lucious' house n pulled a gun on him asking for $3M.
and at what part of the show did dey tell us he was

I mean guddamit dey all grew up from the street,gambling is life there and here

Inshort life is a gamble

Paying a transport system service a token to migrate u from one destination to anoda is also GAMBLING!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:
From the way I remember it, it wasn't the first time that Bunky asked for money. Bunky's vice was obviously gambling & since he never knew when to quit, he owed some bad folks, he thought he could use his frequent cash cow. When cash cow said no, Bunky did the silliest thing - he threatened a known murderer by trying to blackmail said murderer with damning evidence of said murderer's murders. Ain't that some dumb, s***? **I said that in my best Nicki Minaj voice** Bunky thought that Lucious had gone soft, well Lucious sorted that misconception with brutal quickness...
there are definately no excuse of killing bunky

Lets not take side

Everyone somehow someway has liability/pest in our lives especially when ur alittle bouyant,does dat den mean we get to takedown anyone like that??

He handled d matter like a D!CK!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Adaeze003:

its life!!

Someone has to take a rise in family that doesnt mean everyother are forgotten

THERE WILL BE NO MICHEAL JACKSON WITHOUT THE JACKON's
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
drizzypat:
there are definately no excuse of killing bunky

Lets not take side

Everyone somehow someway has liability/pest in our lives especially when ur alittle bouyant,does dat den mean we get to takedown anyone like that??

He handled d matter like a D!CK!!!
Let's not take sides? Bunky acted like an e-diot and threatened him with a gun. Last time I checked, the pests in my life didn't come in strapped & try to blackmail me for murder. You threaten a killer, you get killed.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:

Let's not take sides? Bunky acted like an e-diot and threatened him with a gun. Last time I checked, the pests in my life didn't come in strapped & try to blackmail me for murder. You threaten a killer, you get killed.
ur opinion I guess
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by candycrushsoda: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
drizzypat:
and at what part of the show did dey tell us he was

I mean guddamit dey all grew up from the street,gambling is life there and here

Inshort life is a gamble

Paying a transport system service a token to migrate u from one destination to anoda is also GAMBLING!

If u remember Lucious' words to Bunky in the first episode at the boxing ring, he told him "If u ain't gat the money, don't make a bet". This was when Bunky asked him for 25 grand n swore it will be the last.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
I agree with you that bunkie([s][/s]who used to be a member of my church[s][/s] acted quite silly, compare it with when Veron confronted lucious abt the murder, the look on big V's face when lucious said he wanted to tear down what [i][/i][/b]I[b] have built is enough to make him quickly change is statement to what we built. I believe if he had approached in a different manner without threat he could hav gotten what he wanted.

Lucious' cry during the burial seems more like a cry of regret of his action than missing someone who's dead

cao:

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tayo2k7:
I agree with you that bunkie([s][/s]who used to be a member of my church[s][/s] acted quite silly, compare it with when Veron confronted lucious abt the murder, the look on big V's face when lucious said he wanted to tear down what [i][/i][/b]I[b] have built is enough to make him quickly change is statement to what we built. I believe if he had approached in a different manner without threat he could hav gotten what he wanted.

Lucious' cry during the burial seems more like a cry of regret of his action than missing someone who's dead

Those were crocodile tears, those were I-got-away-with-murder tears. Like you said, Vernon saw that Lucious was bat shtako crazy, he just jejely started planning Lucious' downfall...until Andre & Rhonda messed it up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.