Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119196 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by rossyc(f): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
So interesting
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by adexeli(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Patiently waiting for season 2
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by pearl360(f): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
adexeli:
Patiently waiting for season 2

Me too
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
American singer Kelly Rowland has joined the continually heated list of stars to feature in the second season of EMPIRE.

Kelly Rowland will play the role of Lucious Lyon's mother in the next season.
Oprah Winfrey and Tyrese has also been brought in by Empire creator 'Lee Daniels to star in the new season.

Other very likely stars includes Eminem, Ta'Rhonda Jones, Gabourey Sidibe, Adam Rodriguez, Common, and Marisa Tomei.

EMPIRE 2 DROPS SEPTEMBER 23!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stonemind(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
I just canr wait man. But how can Kelly Rolland play a mother roll to Lucius?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
stonemind:
I just canr wait man. But how can Kelly Rolland play a mother roll to Lucius?
Flashback...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Empire only got a single nomination for the Emmys - Taraji P. Henson for best lead actress (Drama).
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Talius(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
tomhank:

Ouch! Can't believe this show got renewed
. while other worth watching series gat cancelled... Like crisis and da Vinci demon
Davinci demons cancelled keh?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
If you want cookie's nookie ,ditch boo boo kitty

4 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by hary4luv(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Best series so far....cant wait to watch the likes of Kelly Rowland, eminem etc

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Phew! Started last night and finished this morning. Lucious ain't staying in Jail for lack of evidence. There's no witness since Vernon is dead. And the whole hostile takeover is a sham since each of them are all struggling to be the head.
Phew again!!! Season 2 is so gonna be drip drop drip drippity drop.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tashaamania(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:
Phew! Started last night and finished this morning. Lucious ain't staying in Jail for lack of evidence. There's no witness since Vernon is dead. And the whole hostile takeover is a sham since each of them are all struggling to be the head.
Phew again!!! Season 2 is so gonna be drip drop drip drippity drop.
Season 2 is gonna be out by September. Just so you know..
I wish Jamal was soo not gay embarassed
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Season 2 is gonna be out by September. Just so you know..
I wish Jamal was soo not gay embarassed
I'm aware but September is so damn far.....
I don't wish so. He doesn't look like a straight man. Sha, He's also gay in real life.
Did you notice that that Hakeem's friend Chicken with tattoos on arms and tiny boobs is actually a GIRL!!! I had no idea. I thought the person was just a gay guy that wears heavy dark eye makeup and somehow has boobs.
BTW, why do the producers want to include every black American Hollywood star apart from the Tyler Perry's corporation into Empire. They're getting plenty Sha.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:

I don't wish so. He doesn't look like a straight man. Sha, He's also gay in real life.
Did you notice that that Hakeem's friend Chicken with tattoos on arms and tiny boobs is actually a GIRL!!! I had no idea. I thought the person was just a gay guy that wears heavy dark eye makeup and somehow has boobs.
BTW, why do the producers want to include every black American Hollywood star apart from the Tyler Perry's corporation into Empire. They're getting plenty Sha.
Plus, the chic that plays Chicken is also Raven-Symoné's girlfriend. It's quite funny since a while back, there was a silly rumour that Raven was pregnant for Jussie's baby. Life really does have a sense of humour.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tashaamania(f): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:

I know, right grin
I was shocked when I found out Dj chicken was a "She". She would be a very fine girl if she was like the normal girl girl.

Jamal, a gay in real life? Damn. What a waste embarassed

Who was your fav actor?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Throwback...and yes that's AzMarie (Chicken) & Raven.

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
cao:

Plus, the chic that plays Chicken is also Raven-Symoné's girlfriend. It's quite funny since a while back, there was a silly rumour that Raven was pregnant for Jussie's baby. Life really does have a sense of humour.
Exactly. It was through Raven's page on wiki I even found out Chicken's female.
Whaddahell happened to Raven?? She looks old and droopy now. Nothing like other aged teen stars. Same sex.
I never heard that rumour though.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

I know, right grin
I was shocked when I found out Dj chicken was a "She". She would be a very fine girl if she was like the normal girl girl.

Jamal, a gay in real life? Damn. What a waste embarassed

Who was your fav actor?
I don't have a favourite in this series. An episode might do a turn around and make you hate a character you were already loving. And no, I can never hate Lucious. I died in the scene where he was giving out presents to his family and Cookie received a pillow. Bombastic.
Who's your favourite.... please don't say Jamal.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:

Exactly. It was through Raven's page on wiki I even found out Chicken's female.
Whaddahell happened to Raven?? She looks old and droopy now. Nothing like other aged teen stars. Same sex.
I never heard that rumour though.
Let's see, Lindsey Lohan sometimes looks like she's on the wrong side of 40...
EDIT: Oh and Shia LaBeouf looks like he needs a hug...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tashaamania(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:

I don't have a favourite in this series. An episode might do a turn around and make you hate a character you were already loving. And no, I can never hate Lucious. I died in the scene where he was giving out presents to his family and Cookie received a pillow. Bombastic.
Who's your favourite.... please don't say Jamal.
Cookie it is, Lol. Jamal is just a silly crush I have. I have a crush in a every movie I watch. grin
Lucious is just weird guy. Tell you what, he loves Cookie more than anyone in that movie.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
cao:

Let's see, Lindsey Lohan sometimes looks like she's on the wrong side of 40...
EDIT: Oh and Shia LaBeouf looks like he needs a hug...
I don't want to talk about this right now but Raven needs a face lift. She ain't even 30 yet and 'That's so Raven' is not more than 10 years since it ended.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:

I don't want to talk about this right now but Raven needs a face lift. She ain't even 30 yet and 'That's so Raven' is not more than 10 years since it ended.
A face lift is too drastic, she could just get a better workout plan and actually choose colours that work for her. She can still look edgy without looking like she's on the wrong side of a rave. But, at the end of the day, it's her life.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by tspun(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
For EMPIRE! I don't mind waiting.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by purplekayc(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
is the show this interesting?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very interesting.........@least to us.......
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by wx9Z: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
September 23 is taking forever. Can't wait for Ludacris to make it more fast n furious. And I love the idea of giving Chris Rock a role.

https://yeyepikin./2015/07/27/empire-season-2-what-to-expect/
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Trai Byres (Andre Lyon) and Greace Gealey (Anika Calhoun) just got Engaged for real.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Trai Byres (Andre Lyon) and Greace Gealey (Anika Calhoun) just got Engaged for real.
Awwwww. Good for them. Hope his real dad digs a white daughter in law. Lol.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vivly:

Awwwww. Good for them. Hope his real dad digs a white daughter in law. Lol.
She's black actually.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Celebrity wedding in the making... Already Engaged cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
yinxfun:
Celebrity wedding in the making... Already Engaged cool
one hot couple. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.