Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119207 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
I see this thread was busy while I was at work...Ah...good old cretinous f**ktards - how I've missed you.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by edi287: 12:53am On May 29, 2015
Sagamite:
As for the series, I almost laughed my head off when a posh homosexual singer goes to a black underground rap club and then beats a street-smart rapper in a rap battle by .....................singing.

And worse still, .......................wait for it ............................wait ...................wait ...................he got cheered by the black rap crowd who knew he was gay and singing about being gay.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What utter nonsense. grin

Who writes this junk?

There are 2 things this series is about. (1) Make money and (2) promote ingratiation of homosexuality on the public with special focus on the black community.
That had me rolling as well. Big fan of the show, but THAT was plain ridiculous. He would've gotten fed to the sharks in a real underground rap battle.

4 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
edi287:

That had me rolling as well. Big fan of the show, but THAT was plain ridiculous. He would've gotten fed to the sharks in a real underground rap battle.

He would not even have the liver to go there in the first place.

Talk less of going there to challenge a street rap star to a rap duel and then sing.

4 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
Empire returns for season 2 on September 23rd cool

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2015
TO EVERYONE

PLEASE AM SORRY FOR THE DERAILMENT..
I CAN ASSURE YOU IT WONT REPEAT ITSELF
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by edi287: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is there a thread for power??
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Seriously, what happened to all those posts??
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2015
yinxfun:
TO EVERYONE
PLEASE AM SORRY FOR THE DERAILMENT.. I CAN ASSURE YOU IT WONT REPEAT ITSELF

Good Boy.. cool
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Bimffo:
Seriously, what happened to all those posts??
grin grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
If anyone is watching Game of Thrones to date, that is what I fcking call scriptwriting.

I am like "WOW!" most of the time. Sometimes coupled with "Mudafuckers".

Brilliant writing.

Every fcking thing is interlinked, relevant, intelligent, interesting, representative of the world created and awe-striking.

Just fcking brilliance of our lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
So much gay hate on here. I'm not in support of it but if that's the way a person chooses to live his/her life just let them be and don't stress yourself. The time you spend ranting can be used for more useful things.

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sagamite:
If anyone is watching Game of Thrones to date, that is what I fcking call scriptwriting.

I am like "WOW!" most of the time. Sometimes coupled with "Mudafuckers".

Brilliant writing.

Every fcking thing is interlinked, relevant, intelligent, interesting, representative of the world created and awe-striking.

Just fcking brilliance of our lifetime.
You do remember this is based on a series of books that are still being written, right? Infact the fans of the book appear to be pissed off with changes that have been made, especially with the absence of several plots and the modification of others. It's gotten to the point that I'm now tempted to read the long ass books myself. So all in all, you really should be thanking George R. R. Martin for the world he created.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
cao:

You do remember this is based on a series of books that are still being written, right? Infact the fans of the book appear to be pissed off with changes that have been made, especially with the absence of several plots and the modification of others. It's gotten to the point that I'm now tempted to read the long ass books myself. So all in all, you really should be thanking George R. R. Martin for the world he created.

I am aware it was written by George R. R. Martin. I am not aware of the rest of the information.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by landinfo: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Taraji P. Henson is laid up in a hospital bed with a
bad case of food poisoning ... TMZ has learned. The
queen of "Empire" posted a pic of her arm with an IV drip -- and our "Empire" sources tell us she's had
trouble keeping anything down since getting off a
plane yesterday from Europe. Taraji was in Monaco
earlier this week. In her post she said, "I AM
FINE!!!!!! Just need to SAT ALL THE WAY DOWN for a
bit. #listentoyourbody" Can't keep a good Cookie
down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.