Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119172 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Treyknowles(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2016
Kolade354:
lol, that was a mistake.
Do you know when episode 16 is gonna be out?
Tonight By 9pm,but it will be available for Download Tmao
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kolade354(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2016
Treyknowles:
Tonight By 9pm,but it will be available for Download Tmao
Wow, thanks bro.
So who do you think is behind rhonda miscarriage?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by surestsam(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
Kolade354:
Wow, thanks bro. So who do you think is behind rhonda miscarriage?
anikka
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kolade354(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2016
surestsam:
anikka
Yeah, I thought as much, the look on her face when rhonda was talking about an heir says it all.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Marlvin(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
thenny312:
After watching episode 13 .... .. ... Luscious might b d one dat sent somebody to push Rhoda cos he doesnt want d child to go tru wat he went tru wit his mother

Absurd ! Lucious was really the happiest, you know what that means ? an heir to Empire.
the only one capable of such act is anikka.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by surestsam(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2016
Kolade354:
Yeah, I thought as much, the look on her face when rhonda was talking about an heir says it all.
if you check out the backview of d person the pushd rhonda, u'l know its her, plus lucious has packages for the first grandchild, you need to see anikka's reaction when rhonda told her about the plans lucious have for the baby. She want her child to b d first
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by surestsam(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2016
Marlvin:

Absurd ! Lucious was really the happiest, you know what that means ? an heir to Empire.
you gat it.. It was a female that push rhonda, plus lucious hardly send piple to clean up his mess or any upcoming threat, he dos his dirty work by himsef, even if hez gona send sum1, it wunt b a female..
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2016
Marlvin:

naah... .... It would b too easy to guess if it was Anika
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
And it was..... ****drum rolls*** ANIKA CALIONE or whatever her surname is... its a good thing Rhonda didn't tell her about what she remembered. That biatch can kill somebody.

Luscious' mama is crazy...

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2016
This is the Best Empire Episode I have watched this year.. Luscious mom is back to terrorize him small and I like it cool
The family anthem was so nice

So Anika was the one that pushed Rhonda? oh well lipsrsealed
(So obvious and cliché)

2 more episodes to go

plus Spoiler Alert---> Jamal gets shot at the end of the Season

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dqueenzy(f): 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
I am really lagging behind still at ep 10,chai!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamdurent(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
Alfred234:
This is the Best Empire Episode I have watched this year.. Luscious mom is back to terrorize him small and I like it cool

(So obvious and cliché)

2 more episodes to go

Is dis episode 16
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 4:24am On May 06, 2016
iamdurent:

Is dis episode 16
Yea its episode 16
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2016
Alfred234:

(So obvious and cliché)

2 more episodes to go

no oooooo it's just a gunshot oooooooo
We don't know for sure if it was jamal
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2016
thenny312:
no oooooo it's just a gunshot oooooooo We don't know for sure if it was jamal
Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 3:34am On May 07, 2016
But it was very obvious that it was Anika that pushed her na! I'm surprised seeing people doubting the identity of the person!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 3:35am On May 07, 2016
Yeaa! This episode was very nice! I hope Luscious is just dreaming ohh grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Unfathomable: 11:45am On May 09, 2016
CHASING THE SKY

Open your eyes, to what you love to hate
You're up in the Sky, but you ain't flying straight
Where do I go, when I can't go home
( Cuz you sold it and you lost yourself and you are just no more )
Take every piece, every piece of me
Whatever you need, my mind is changing
And i can hide, but you know where I'll be.....mother

CHORUS
And I know
I said I didn't need it
I said I wasn't built for it
But now that I can see it
Damn right I'm really made for this
Chasing the Sky
Trying to Fly (trying to fly)
And now I see (now I see)
Just why you had to be so hard for me
You'll hear my roar they'll feel your legacy
Fear of the Sky, no choice but to fly
(so high, so high, so high)

I'm far from a perfect man
The fights and the lies I guess you'll never understand
A mother and father who wanted for you much more than
Life is a slight of hand(and you hate it today)
But my love for you, is the one thing that is true

Going all alone
And I can't even trust all the people here inside my home
And if you are my brother then never let it get so wrong
That you turn your back on, we won't turn your back on me..on your family

5 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Unfathomable: 3:23pm On May 09, 2016
Someone here said Anika would wear those shoes again and she did. Such a dunderhead, hasn't she been told that one must dispose or destroy anything used in committing a crime? She's definitely going to loose her baby too, I don't think mad Andre and Rhonda will take this lying down
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 09, 2016
Unfathomable:
Someone here said Anika would wear those shoes again and she did. Such a dunderhead, hasn't she been told that one must dispose or destroy anything used in committing a crime? She's definitely going to loose her baby too, I don't think [b]mad Andre [/b]and Rhonda will take this lying down

grin grin grin grin Una wicked sha. He should just tell his crazy a55 grandmother.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2016
Unfathomable:
Someone here said Anika would wear those shoes again and she did. Such a dunderhead, hasn't she been told that one must dispose or destroy anything used in committing a crime? She's definitely going to loose her baby too, I don't think mad Andre and Rhonda will take this lying down
that's y am insisting Dat it's nt Anika....... All evidence points to her but am sure it's a plot twist......... It can't be Anika, if she is d one at d end of d day den d writers are high grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by sweetcocoa(f): 7:39pm On May 09, 2016
Unfathomable:
Unless the shoe is customised(which doesn't still stop people from producing something like it)you can't rule out the possibility of someone else owning the shoe.

But I agree, Anika is a dunderhead and the one I like the least.

And what does Hakeem think he's doing, looking at Tiana's azz like that? angry

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2016
If Anika turns out to be the one that pushed Rhonda then there is nothing spectacular about this series. Apart from the singing, the writers will have nothing special up their sleeves.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Unfathomable: 8:11am On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Unless the shoe is customised(which doesn't still stop people from producing something like it)you can't rule out the possibility of someone else owning the shoe.

Agreed...there was surely a reason why Rhonda saw just that part of her attacker's outfit but I don't think the writers would want to make the story more complicated. Some viewers suspected Anika but the Lyons (especially Andre and Rhonda) have no idea. Anika herself has no idea that Rhonda was conscious enough to see her shoes so i can understand to an extent why she was silly enough to wear it.
Hakeem is his father's son afterall... I really don't see a future in his present relationship cuz its not gonna last
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
If Anika turns out to be the one that pushed Rhonda then there is nothing spectacular about this series. Apart from the singing, the writers will have nothing special up their sleeves.
bia nwokem don't you think it's time for real miss nairaland voting should commence
It seems you are the one making it to be boring.
GET ON WITH IT WILL YOU
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GROOOVE(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
thenny312:
that's y am insisting Dat it's nt Anika....... All evidence points to her but am sure it's a plot twist......... It can't be Anika, if she is d one at d end of d day den d writers are high grin grin
The shadow seemed somewhat a feminine figure, am not saying its Anika tho......but who could it possibly be?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GROOOVE(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2016
Unfathomable:
CHASING THE SKY
Open your eyes, to what you love to hate You're up in the Sky, but you ain't flying straight Where do I go, when I can't go home ( Cuz you sold it and you lost yourself and you are just no more ) Take every piece, every piece of me Whatever you need, my mind is changing And i can hide, but you know where I'll be.....mother

CHORUS And I know I said I didn't need it I said I wasn't built for it But now that I can see it Damn right I'm really made for this Chasing the Sky Trying to Fly (trying to fly) And now I see (now I see) Just why you had to be so hard for me You'll hear my roar they'll feel your legacy Fear of the Sky, no choice but to fly (so high, so high, so high)

I'm far from a perfect man The fights and the lies I guess you'll never understand A mother and father who wanted for you much more than Life is a slight of hand(and you hate it today) But my love for you, is the one thing that is true

Going all alone And I can't even trust all the people here inside my home And if you are my brother then never let it get so wrong That you turn your back on, we won't turn your back on me..on your family
Haha I love that track like crazy...another mad one from the empire cast
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GROOOVE(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2016
homesteady:
But it was very obvious that it was Anika that pushed her na! I'm surprised seeing people doubting the identity of the person!
If its Anika it kills the entire suspense cuz every evidence points to her.. and one thing viewers despise is a plot easily predictable
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GROOOVE(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:

Laura is boring plus she only has her looks to offer...Tiana on the other hand...already a star, understand to an extent the lucious family and she got a great body

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2016
GROOOVE:

The shadow seemed somewhat a feminine figure, am not saying its Anika tho......but who could it possibly be?
anybody Dat is not Anika grin cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Unfathomable: 10:26am On May 11, 2016
GROOOVE:

Haha I love that track like crazy...another mad one from the empire cast

A very mad one by several miles... Hakeem's Rap though, the part where he said "why are we even throwing blows in first..we fight at cook outs, picnics and birthdays" best describes the Lyons. it got me laughing really hard. Best from the series so far for me.,.'I am a Conqueror' comes next
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Unfathomable: 10:33am On May 11, 2016
GROOOVE:

Laura is boring plus she only has her looks to offer...Tiana on the other hand...already a star, understand to an extent the lucious family and she got a great body

You know, now that you've mentioned Tiana.. she might just be the culprit although I doubt she has any axe to grind with Andre or Rhonda

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.