Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119175 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 8:18am On May 12, 2016
Hmmmm.... Freda gatz shoots at luscious after finding out he dropped her dad, but the shot is blocked by Jamal.....choi see Jamal in surgery.

The ASA's goes to neither luscious nor Jamal.

The FBI net closing in on luscious...... Hmmmm I think Luscious may not survive dis time around because that street guy turned FBI agent will use everything to come after him.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2016
ajasa4link:
Hmmmm.... Freda gatz shoots at luscious after finding out he dropped her dad, but the shot is blocked by Jamal.....choi see Jamal in surgery.

The ASA's goes to neither luscious nor Jamal.

The FBI net closing in on luscious...... Hmmmm I think Luscious may not survive dis time around because that street guy turned FBI agent will use everything to come after him.
and Rhonda finally confronted Anika grin...... Luscious is too homophobic joor, he insulted Jamal's life by saying he will celebrate wen Jamal dies of Aids grin angry grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 8:40am On May 12, 2016
thenny312:
and Rhonda finally confronted Anika grin...... Luscious is too homophobic joor, he insulted Jamal's life by saying he will celebrate wen Jamal dies of Aids grin angry grin
Luscious is just being a typical blackman, only that he is going about it in a mean way.

By the way I don't think Anika will last long o, this one she's about snitching on luscious
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
ajasa4link:

Luscious is just being a typical blackman, only that he is going about it in a mean way.

By the way I don't think Anika will last long o, this one she's about snitching on luscious
lol I think Anika will b safe cos of d lyon she's carrying......... I dnt think she's d one Dat pushed Rhonda sef
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2016
I said it... That Freda girl shot Jamal by mistake sha and i don't even know why Jamal was protecting that mumu Luscious that said he'll celebrate when Jamal dies #Smh Everybody is a disappointment to Luscious.

BTW that D-Major nigga needs to stay away from Jamal.. one day he'll be in a compromising situation with Jamal and someone will catch them and he'll beat Jamal up just to protect himself.

I still don't think it was Anika that pushed Rhonda (That's just too cliché) Plus she just went to snitch on Luscious... I hope she's ready for what Luscious will do to her if he finds out.

Cookie's sister has a big mouth she'll just end up spilling everything about Cookie and Luscious to that FBI guy.

I can't wait for the Season Finale next week
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
Alfred234:
I said it... That Freda girl shot Jamal by mistake sha and i don't even know why Jamal was protecting that mumu Luscious that said he'll celebrate when Jamal dies #Smh Everybody is a disappointment to Luscious.

BTW that D-Major nigga needs to stay away from Jamal.. one day he'll be in a compromising situation with Jamal and someone will catch them and he'll beat Jamal up just to protect himself.

I still don't think it was Anika that pushed Rhonda (That's just too cliché) Plus she just went to snitch on Luscious... I hope she's ready for what Luscious will do to her if he finds out.

Cookie's sister has a big mouth she'll just end up spilling everything about Cookie and Luscious to that FBI guy.

I can't wait for the Season Finale next week
Lucious is a crazy man, I can't believe after all he said nd after all d tins he has done to Jamal, he(jamal) would still take a bullet for him.. ... WTF
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:38am On May 15, 2016
Pls who can post a link to S2 E17
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GROOOVE(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2016
A real dawg can always tell a fake b*tch - Lucious Lyon
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by somehowpenis(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2016
Well all those sad about Jamal's suspected death, he doesn't die.. Sadly i wish he had cos of that silly gay ass character..

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
Well all those sad about Jamal's suspected death, he doesn't die.. Sadly i wish he had cos of that silly gay ass character ..
yet u watched from s1 to s3 smh, if u didn't like his gay character, u wud av stopped d season na. bloody hypocrite
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by sweetcocoa(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
Well all those sad about Jamal's suspected death, he doesn't die.. Sadly i wish he had cos of that silly gay ass character..
Just wow! What makes you think your life is worth more than that of a gay person? You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
Durentt:
yet u watched from s1 to s3 smh, if u didn't like his gay character, u wud av stopped d season na. bloody hypocrite
empire is still in season 2 dear grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by somehowpenis(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Just wow! What makes you think your life is worth more than that of a gay person? You should be ashamed of yourself.
it is an abomination in Nigeria , it is a crime, and yes my life is worth more than a gay person because i can work freely in Nigeria while a gay person risks being caught and thrown to prison or condemned to death.. Being gay is a crime punishable by death in the streets and jail by law in a country i am part of. I am not ashamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by somehowpenis(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
Durentt:
i watch criminals rob in movies, _prostitutes fornicate in movies and killers kill, yet i hate them all in the real life.. Btw empire is still in 2.. You know where you watch yours..
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
i watch criminals rob in movies, _prostitutes fornicate in movies and killers kill, yet i hate them all in the real life.. Btw empire is still in 2.. You know where you watch yours..
somehowpenis equivalent to somehowbrain.
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by somehowpenis(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
Durentt:
my penis equivalent to my brain. I am an
Idiot?
yes i think you are. wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
Dat Freda gathers girl reminds me of Olamide , am sure she regrets shooting Jamal though d bullet was nt intended for him...... Luscious been putting his family in danger since day one....... I hate our crazy ass grandma grin grin grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Branzy(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2016
Durentt:
Thats the problem with Africans like you cause America says it's right, it should be accepted, little wonder why the Chinese and other great civilization who uphold their dignity and self worth are better than we Africans.. The better we start see our views as the best first before any the better for us . sorry but I don't mean to derail this thread

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by PrinceofPeace17(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2016
Apart frm the music. Empire is seriously crap!!
Lol, coz of a small setback u cancel a weddin? Dat Hakeem bride eh? Who does that?
And the last scene crap.
The only reason am gona watch season 3 is becoz of their music and songs everytin else is a zero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2016
Season Finale was OK... Can't wait for Season 3
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by waywardpikin: 10:50am On May 19, 2016
Empire = Trash

A series that gets progressively pointless and meaningless. Season one was something, but this season just turned into a boring reality show called Keeping Up With The Lyons. One of the most boring season finales I've ever watched in my life.

#Yawn

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
This season finale was so disappointing, how can they say it's Anika Dat pushed Rhonda haha everybody already knew Dat....... No element of surprise at all undecided nawa o...... they shud just change the title to keeping up with the Lyons #nonsense undecided undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by datigbogirl: 4:04am On May 20, 2016
PrinceofPeace17:
Apart frm the music. Empire is seriously crap!!
Lol, coz of a small setback u cancel a weddin? Dat Hakeem bride eh? Who does that?
And the last scene crap.
The only reason am gona watch season 3 is becoz of their music and songs everytin else is a zero.

We don't even know who fell off between Anika and Rhonda
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by adexeli(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
It's official ,empire is now a shitload of crap ,who the hell ends a finale like this The script writers need slap to reset their brain angry

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by pillan(f): 7:02am On May 21, 2016
I think twas rhonda that fell but I dunno.I might be wrong
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by aboyaji(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
Reading comments here have demoralised me totally from downloading the rest of the episodes. I'm still on the 12th episode and yet to complete it. undecided

what to do?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by aboyaji(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
I just love the characters used in the movie.

yazz (Hakeem) - for his rap. He kills it.

Jussie smollet (Jamal) - for his voice and beauty.

Andre - for his cuteness. Good dress sense - always neat from hair cut to dressing.

Cookie - for everything about her. I wish I have a wife who behaves like her.

Mr Lyon - I'm a god. (loved when that miss Ford gave him a bail condition of not entering the Empire after bail). His response thrilled me. THAT'S JUST A BUILDING, I'M THE EMPIRE.

posha - for her craziness. I learned that posha was a nurse before joining Empire movie. She was given a role but with her smartness, converted the role to this present one and it was acceptable by the board.

Grace Gealey (Anika Calhoun) - I am crushing on her. Learned Andre and Anika are lovers Now. That breaks my heart.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by aboyaji(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Haha. Laughing out loud at luscious in the episode 16. I thought he claims omnipotence. Now, his mom has arrived. She's actually his nightmare. The new sheriff in Town grin. A kinda his bane (but seems more revealing Freda Gatz was his bane).

In the episode 17, cookie's sister was too careless in handling herself. She snitched on luscious which got Jamal in hospital.
cry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by somehowpenis(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
The worst season finale goes to Empire.. I have lost my bond with this show. Crappy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Talius(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Then season finale wasn't so bad. It wasn't over the top either, but it wasn't too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.