Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (39158 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My friend / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
u gonna kip shut wen I release ur unclad 2 d whole nairaland. for those that doesn't knw, brito was d gal in d story. that's y she cared so much

For your mind, your ogun don punish you with bad gf. don't quote me again
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

You are a sinner bro. Say this prayer with me seriously.

'Dear Lord, i'm a sinner, please forgive me all my sins and use the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ that was shed on the Cross of Calvary for me to wash all my sins away. Help me to live a chaste life for you. Thank you for making me one of your own approved sons. Amen.'
Then, you can call this number 08185021024
u wan take style collect d gal number abi

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

For your mind, your ogun don punish you with bad gf. don't quote me again
hmmm. u may be right about d punishment. but u know wat am a Christian. u know wat. let's lay dis ghost 2 rest. ama kul gentle guy but frustration made me reacted that way.
but u shldnt doubt someone's story since u were not there when it happened.
PEACE
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
hmmm. u may be right about d punishment. but u know wat am a Christian. u know wat. let's lay dis ghost 2 rest. ama kul gentle guy but frustration made me reacted that way.
but u shldnt doubt someone's story since u were not there when it happened.
PEACE

I was not too happy this morning too, I'm sorry .
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by yagbaboy1(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
I hope it happens to your sister or your mum...mtchew!!!
Mu

Ediot, I always tell my sister if the wanna mess up there would be really messed up. U sound pained Sha, maybe your girlfriend just gave it to the guy next door. Hehehe
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

I was not too happy this morning too, I'm sorry .
alright ma'am. thanks for the comments. it made my post get 2 pages of comments
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
alright ma'am. thanks for the comments. it made my post get 2 pages of comments

Really? then you have to pay me.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
I'll advice you to talk to her about it and move on, we don't have the power to change anyone if the person is not willing to.
Break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by hisawesomeness(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op i've been there infact i'm there only difference is the sex part. she's willing to offer, she has been singing it but her lifestyle is nothing to commend. scared i'll get caughtup on some shit. she's nice and pretty but the biggest liar in africa. and sleeps wiff almost err adult human male both young and old.i've tried errthing to let her see that its wrong but we end up fighting and not talking to each other for days. i've learned to ignore her and let her do her thing lemme concentrate on important stuff in my life. op do the same to her in time she will get the msg. fucking her wont make u better than the others.thats all i got to say.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by WOFPEACE(f): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
PLS LEAVE HER O.YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK WHAT TO DO.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bros, ur babe no get control at all. Every dick and harry that comes her way will go in.

Stop wasting your time on what can never be.

You cannot change her. You can only change your life making the right decision of leaving her.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by repogirl(f): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
When you are not APC, what makes you think you can 'CHANGE' her? Ehn OP?

Your babe is a Ke-ziah aka cheerful giver aka toilet aka dump truck. Good luck with her!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

mk. send your account details to this number 09012121219. and wait for
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

mk. send your account details to this number 09012121219. and wait for 24 hours
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
mk. send your account details to this number 09012121219. and wait for 24 hours

funny boy
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:
I'll advice you to talk to her about it and move on, we don't have the power to change anyone if the person is not willing to.
Break up with her.
like I said earlier. its one week one controversy. but she can lie ehn and shed crocodile tears that can melt d heart to forgive. have talked to her severally. this is a girl that made me lose my gf of 5 years because of d sex am getting non-stop
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
like I said earlier. its one week one controversy. but she can lie ehn and shed crocodile tears that can melt d heart to forgive

You are not ready to break up with her
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by deanoffaculty: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
@OP......do you think you can change her or God can change her?
Humans will always be humans. To change man to your desired of modesty can be very difficult......only God can change man cos He is the potter and we are clay. The lady might later turn out to be the best among those you have ever met. Don't condemn her; love her the more if truly you love her far beyond sex she is giving you. Sit her down and ask her why she does those things. Agree with her in prayer either CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM so that Holy spirit can take charge.
Another thing is that, she has gone deeply into her exs or boyfriends/man friends.....it will take time for her to change. Thank God you are lucky that her weakness is known to you and she is not denying it.........ladies can be very secretive for years and you can never know; but hers is different. Also remember that you are not a saint too.........YOU TOO DEY FALL PEOPLE HAND!
Take a look at Nigeria for example, things have gone bad to the extent that it will take divine intervention and time to change it.
An enemy you know is better than a friend you don't understand. She is not a pretender unlike some of our 'sisters in the Lord' that we see in churches and mosques. I believe she will change;just show her more love and time.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

not really but am just hoping she will change. like I said earlier I lost my gf of 5 years because of d free sex am getting from her. so its hard
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
not really but am just hoping she will change. like I said earlier I lost my gf of 5 years because of d free sex am getting from her. so its hard

I feel like crying , chaii!! guys and sex.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

I have screenshots of their msg on my phone. and she will probably see it. I don't know if I shld delete or kip it and see aw she reacts
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

I feel like crying , chaii!! guys and sex.
if u ask me, I will tell u sex is number 2 food apart from rice.
I have screenshots of their msg on my phone. and she will probably see it. I don't know if I shld delete or kip it and see aw she reacts
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
if u ask me, I will tell u sex is number 2 food apart from rice.

hmmm,,,,,then I'm safe to say your d**k decides for u .
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
wayrey. cum thief am na
lol u no sabi wetin u want sef. grin
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

lol u no sabi wetin u want sef. grin
ah no tell u say I son tire. just wan know wetin nairalanders go talk before I decide
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by veave(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Both of you are good for each other. A cheat and a stalker....

I see... tongue
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ylaa(f): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
ABEG THIS IS NO ISSUE. IF U CANT TAKE THE HEAT THEN LEAVE THE KITCHEN. R U CLEAN? Y R U GUYS ALWAYS CRYING FOUL? ABEG DELETE.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by heilige(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Leave the girl alone. It is not worth your time. You deserve something far better.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Simple26(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Enegod:
She is just using you for sex...wake up dude!!!
It is not only guys that use girls for sex nowadays undecided

But who cares if she is...since you are probably just using her for the same? Isn't being used for sex every guy's dream? undecided
Indeed its every guy's dream.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=31093673][/quote]bla bla blah
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by holmesp26: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Start living your Dream Life... There is No Selling, No Investment and No Experience Needed! Start making Money today with our FREE system. You Have To See This
Get Details Information Here..... www.jobs-fashion.com
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
ah no tell u say I son tire. just wan know wetin nairalanders go talk before I decide

me and u sabi say u no go marry am last last na y i dey reason make the thing no pass some boys for nl. Though me no dey do sha. I am celibate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.