Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58787 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Akpan107(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
penisilin:
Akpan d houseboy, no finish ur oga MB oooo...
Houseboys are also human created by the same God who created the ogas...
So my brother, is just matter of time... You can only be what God has destined you to be...

Back to politics,
Buhari will only be President in a dream!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by notobs: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
neoshaklum:
Anti-Buhari Protesters having no clue why they are protesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZiGAe26OQ #ChathamHouse
[size=14pt]APC propaganda busted, The lady in the picture holding a Buhari Osibanjo poster were the few Buhari supporters that came out to support buhari. But were crowded out by the Anti- buhari group, when they could not succeed to silence the crowd the resorted to making the propaganda video to disparage the Anti buhari group by interviewing themselves and pretending to be interviewing the Anti buhari group.
Now look at the lady she is the same person being interviewed. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter. [/size]

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by neoshaklum(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:

[size=14pt]APC propaganda busted, The lady in the picture holding a Buhari Osibanjo poster were the few Buhari supporters that came out to support buhari. But were crowded out by the Anti- buhari group, when they could not succeed to silence the crowd the resorted to making the propaganda video to disparage the Anti buhari group by interviewing themselves and pretending to be interviewing the Anti buhari group.
Now look at the lady she is the same person being interviewed. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter. [/size]

So, that's the valid reason for not knowing why you are protesting to the extent of covering their faces.
When you are protesting, you want your voice to be heard, and when given the chance what did they do? Clueless?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by notobs: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
neoshaklum:

So, that's the valid reason for not knowing why you are protesting to the extent of covering their faces.
When you are protesting, you want your voice to be heard, and when given the chance what did they do? Clueless?

Wake up and drink some coffee, so you will not be sucked into the APC propaganda video. The lady was not interviewing the Anti- buhari protesters, She was interviewing Buhari supporters pretending to be Anti - buhari.
Look at the picture of that lady holding the buhari poster and watch the video and tell me if its not the same lady.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Acekidc4:

I can sense Jealousy in ur Comment!!

I knw say u dey envy my Pix!! Put ur Pix make we c ur Ugly Fvcking Burnt Face!!

Atleast I can be Classified, bt U can't!!
Even Bush Animals are Better dan U!!
Fine man! e don do abeg,no be u and me cause fall in crude oil price and bad governance for naija. I fine pass u sha Lol.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by zimoni(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

Who released this Bingo from its cage at this early hour of the noon pls?

You've been noticed.

Pele.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by neoshaklum(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:

Wake up and drink some coffee, so you will not be sucked into the APC propaganda video. The lady was not interviewing the Anti- buhari protesters, She was interviewing Buhari supporters pretending to be Anti - buhari.
Look at the picture of that lady holding the buhari poster and watch the video and tell me if its not the same lady.

O shey, Propaganda demystifier. How did you quickly figure that one out?
She interviewed and holds Buhari's Poster, how's that a crime? You are entitled to support whoever you want.
Or you want the Interviewer to sit on a fence as her nation decides?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by neoshaklum(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:

She interviewed and holds Buhari's Poster, how's that a crime? You are entitled to support whoever you want.
And thank God, no claim of video simulation or Videoshop. Naija guys sha!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by notobs: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
neoshaklum:

Nonsense, APC is a propaganda party that does not deal with reality. Election is not won on propaganda and social media, It is worn by hard work. PDP and GEJ are putting the hard work in. While Buhari and his man-friday are out gallivanting in London where People don't have PVC and will not vote in Nigerian Election, GEJ and PDP are visiting the troops and residents of Mubi And Baga Whose towns has been liberated by our gallant military.
Nigerians Know which party is working for them and who is doing propaganda,and they will vote enmass for GEJ come march 28.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Bamz(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!

LOL. Comment of the day. You just owned the Internet. WOOT!!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:

Fine man! e don do abeg,no be u and me cause fall in crude oil price and bad governance for naija. I fine pass u sha Lol.

You sure say you fine pass me!!
Show me Proof and Upload your Pix now now!!!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by phransix147(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na everywhere hungry Nigerians dey oh... Why don't they come back home shebi na GEJ still be president? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akpan107:
Houseboys are also human created by the same God who created the ogas...
So my brother, is just matter of time... You can only be what God has destined you to be...

Back to politics,
Buhari will only be President in a dream!
my brother, I apologise for that unruly statement, I take it back... God bless you for your opinion but I believe we need sumtin different from dis outwardly flamboyant government.... Nigeria has neva been dis divided thanks to the insensitivity of our leaders esp the president... That's my opinion
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by cjrane: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:

APC is truly a party of demons.
Imagine the Same woman supporting Buhari turns around making a video pretending to be in the opposing camp.
Completely evil minded fellas.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

You sure say you fine pass me!!
Show me Proof and Upload your Pix now now!!!
My man how far. Just google Ramsey Noah u go see my pix lol. My broderly advise sha, U need to replace Lie Muhammed for APC. You no dey give up, haba lol.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Desteenee:
My man how far. Just google Ramsey Noah u go see my pix lol. My broderly advise sha, U need to replace Lie Muhammed for APC. You no dey give up, haba lol.

Am Sorry 4 d Bashing oh My Guy!!
Datz d way we do it here!!

Ramsay Noah Indeed!! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
tolexy007:
When u protest against GEJ dey call u gud citizen, but when u protest against GMB, dey will say u have being paid...May God save us. Everday is drama

lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.