Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58741 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:

You are all IDIOTS AND COWARDS. How could you imbeciles open your stupid mouth to abuse me.
May the Almighty God pour his anger and destruction on you and your families.
Can you imagine?
You shall never find peace all the days of your life.Thunder fire you all again!

You are a Foolish Bastard!! May GOD punish you and Your Generations to Come!!

May all your Generations be Slaves in Jesus Name!!

You and your Families shall never find Peace.
You and your families are Doomed For Destruction forever!! Bastard son of a Million Fathers!!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by queensmith: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gbawe:

I so understand you because we are in the same situation. To think then that those in Nigeria who are experiencing, first-hand, the suffering PDP is delivering are the same ones still planning to vote for GEJ is just mind-boggling.

It's probably most Nigerians living abroad - those of us that come from modest backgrounds. That have to dodge calls that start with 234 because we know it's only ever bad news they bring us. Even the good news is bad, some has had a baby (money to spend) someone is getting married (dress to buy) someone wants to throw a party (food to purchase) someone has graduated and can only expect to be job hunting for years on end, and they continue to vote for the same group of people, people that brazenly dedicate their resources to buying food private jets and bulletproof cars for themselves at ridiculous prices. Then brazenly send their children abroad to study, brazenly promote airlines that put lives at risk, brazenly steal and tell you stealing isn't corruption. kmt

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by PAINGAIN: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gbawe:

I so understand you because we are in the same situation. To think then that those in Nigeria who are experiencing, first-hand, the suffering PDP is delivering are the same ones still planning to vote for GEJ is just mind-boggling.
I understand u also cus I am also a diasporian but d issue at hand is that buhari is not a better alternative to jonathan. And buhari is now surrounded by d same politifians that destroyed nigeria under pdp. I was not rooting for jona but I can now clearly see dat if d same people dat destroyed naija are now d same people shouting change and fighting jonathan then gej must b doing something positive. As it stands my vote would go to jonathan if I were to vote cus anytime I look at apc all I see r d same thieves that looted naika dry. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by command01(f): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

If they were protesting against GEJ what would you call them?
protest is even dignifying. Gej deserves to be stoned!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by TheOtherview: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Incoherence and ineptitude - the general lot of TANoids... cheesy

They show up at a demo and haven't the foggiest idea of what the agenda is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

If they were protesting against GEJ what would you call them?

command01:
protest is even dignifying. Gej deserves to be stoned!

Show us the hand wen you wan use stone am.............
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Get away from me, you brain-damaged fellow.

Acekidc4:

You are a Foolish Bastard!! May GOD punish you and Your Generations to Come!!

May all your Generations be Slaves in Jesus Name!!

You and your Family shall never find Peace.
You and your family are Doomed For Destruction forever!! Bastard son of a Million Fathers!!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by duni04(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
There were 19 of them. Most of them have student visas. Some Nigerians threatened to call Immigration and they ran away
Seriously? grin grin grin
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
investnotspend:

$20,000
impossible!!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
Get away from me, you brain-damaged fellow.

Can't you see u are a Confused Bastard!!

May GOD Punish dat ur Foolish Mouth!! Idiot Maggot!!

Stinking He-Goat. Mad Baboon!! Useless Ape!!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by queensmith: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheOtherview:
Incoherence and ineptitude - the general lot of TANoids... cheesy

They show up at a demo and haven't the foggiest idea of what the agenda is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Please tell me what are they saying I cant watch im at work!!

loooool @foggiest!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
The protesters are 98% from a particular region in Nigeria. You can find them shouting at newspapers stand or any other place political event is being discussed against GEJ or in favour of Buhari. It is as if their life depends on it. Another person they hate with cruel hatred is OBJ. They have become tools in destroying Nigeria political structure. Abacha patronized them a lot. IBB used them as an information machinery after the June 12 was annulled. Their traditional rulers benefited immensely from solidarity visit to Abacha.

They don't see anything wrong in ZIK or Alex Ekueme contensting election at 70 because if permitted Zik would have still contested in 1987 and Ekueme in 2007.

They make the loudest noise at any activity favouring other people. Most of the protest noise and actions are masterminded by them during OBJ. After the fuel subsidy rally in Lagos, they formed pro government rally agent carrying out rally in support of government.
They protested against the trial of Oduah, Diezani Madueke and others. They formed a protest group that protested in support of government inaction on Chibok girls abduction. What is surprising is that they were supported by the law enforcement agent when they collided with other civil coaltion fighting injustice on Oduah's open roberry and Chibok girls abduction.

Recently in Germany, during the campaign tour of GEJ in Nigeria they protested. Looking at them and from their antecedents you know where they come from. A lot of them are in europe jobless and frustrated. Some are into begging and other form of crime to survive. They are known in most european countries and even in Asia and US. They gave Nigeria bad name.

It is not surprising after they say GMB is sick to the point of death in an hospital in London, the same people collected money to demonstrate. They are wasting their time. The intelligence unit of the British high commission in Nigeria is aware of their activities even before Newspaper published it in Nigeria. Press officers in diplomatic mission sends daily political reports home. The intelligence wing of the APC has also alerted the embassy even before the nation published it. For jobless, frustrated and for some Nigerian criminals in London at least 100 pound today is a big cash to survive. I congratulate them.

This is the most expensive political campaign in the history of Nigeria. They really spend the oil money. In every state of Nigeria, they are the greatest political spenders.

The money they spent in South West for Afenifere, Afenifere Renewal Group, OPC (Gani adams and Fasehun) and others are wasted money. The only achievement is the coming together of Gani Adams and Fredrick Fasehun who never agreed on anything but only on GEJ support. Money can do anything.

They should organise another demonstration in New York during the 70th Anniversary of UN. Wastage of time. They did not demonstrate against corruption being perpetuated by by their sisters and brothers because, they believe it is their turn to steal and if they must steal they must do it greatly. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Man, you better get outta my face and take a big step back, because I'm about to get up and skullfuck yo ass.
assmucus like you.

Acekidc4:

Can't you see u are a Confused Bastard!!

May GOD Punish dat ur Foolish Mouth!! Idiot Maggot!!

Stinking He-Goat. Mad Baboon!! Useless Ape!!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by omokab: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!
I pity this people.the hungary that send them out of the country still follow them to uk.If London police will help us they should just pack them all and deport them back to Nigeria.set of nuissance in london.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by TheOtherview: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
queensmith:

Please tell me what are they saying I cant watch im at work!!

loooool @foggiest!

Let's just say you are unlikely to encounter a more inarticulate bunch of people, this side of the next lunar mission.

The apples (TANoids) never fall far from the tree (GEJ) grin
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
Man, you better get outta my face and take a big step back, because I'm about to get up and skullfuck yo ass.

Bring it on Madman!!

U should be d Useless Monkey to fvck off my face!! Numskull!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by warrior01: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
queensmith:

It's probably most Nigerians living abroad - those of us that come from modest backgrounds. That have to dodge calls that start with 234 because we know it's only ever bad news they bring us. Even the good news is bad, some has had a baby (money to spend) someone is getting married (dress to buy) someone wants to throw a party (food to purchase) someone has graduated and can only expect to be job hunting for years on end, and they continue to vote for the same group of people, people that brazenly dedicate their resources to buying food private jets and bulletproof cars for themselves at ridiculous prices. Then brazenly send their children abroad to study, brazenly promote airlines that put lives at risk, brazenly steal and tell you stealing isn't corruption. kmt
Chai! Na so your people dey useless reach? Na wa o! Anyways, please help me tell them to stop begging, that hard work pays in Nigeria
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by queensmith: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheOtherview:

Let's just say you are unlikely to encounter a more inarticulate bunch of people, this side of the next lunar mission.

The apples (TANoids) never fall far from the tree (GEJ) grin

I had to go outside i was itching to hear it.

I cannot actually believe it i'm flabbergasted. lmfao.

You know this is what most Nigerians are like? Brainless and Clueless.

If they truly are students they must be from those chickenshop schools #nooffence.

Where are the Nigerian UCL, Kings, Imperial students to show them? looool

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by queensmith: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
warrior01:

Chai! Na so your people dey useless reach? Na wa o! Anyways, please help me tell them to stop begging, that hard work pays in Nigeria

I won't insult you it's not your fault, na faceless forum cause am.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by seunoni34(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Exactly how they said it'll happen with all the talking points. So maybe these ones will get 10 pounds each.

You guys need to watch this.. This is a video of the protesters
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152755079911939
look everybody should watch this video.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Sijo01(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari is an ancient tryannical fossil he should give way for younger minds.All my life i have heard youths are leaders of tomorrow when will our tomorrow come the most annoying thing is that youths who should be in the forefront of the struggle for their tomorrow happily reclines by the side line hounding the ancient ones who has been in the corridors of power since independce looting and destroying to contuine

Meanwhile GEJ till youth of today know when there tomorrow shall come

Bro, learn to use your punctuation marks please. Had to hold my breath for seconds reading your comment.
Gej till 2019.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ubyways(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
Change is when old leaders are gone for good..... We need new generation of leadership in Nigeria, and PDP is the new generation of leadership. #Vote4Freedom #Vote4Peace #VotePDP #VoteWisely #votejimiagbaje #VOTEGEJ
Is it the likes of FFK, Obanikoro or Doyin Okukpe? I will rather not grow to be in the generation of these criminals,fraudsters n riggers..... March4buhari with stand.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by MRLINGTON(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
About to be deported touts....look @dem..most of dem were just releases from jail..
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by politicalpastor: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
these are idiot in Uk , tell me why are protesting against presidential aspirant that has not win election
instead of demanding an accountability from the incumbent government, this show how clueless
some Nigerians. every man has a past, we are in the present, we should be thinking of the future.
anyway , these are jobless nigerians in the Uk.
u cant see this here in the US. NIGERIAN IN THE U S knows better.
6 hrs ·
'Oya, choose your beautiful bride.'

tpacalipse:
Touts in UK.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by meforyou1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!
and so what if the guy is a ghanaian?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ndababa(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152755079911939 kindly watch n pity the conditions of some of our Nigerian colleagues. Over here, some are really finding it hard to survive. What a pity!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ebukaokeke5: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP money talking.well they can't stop mr. Buhari from presiding over the affairs of this nation Nigeria.He (mr. Muhammadu Buhari) is got the people's vote and so is got the people's mandate.# vote mr. Buhari for president march 28,vote APC for a developed and powerful Nigeria.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ceejayluv(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
drjnn10:
I thank you all for this shameless protest. Since you all got to the UK, how many times have your electricity gone off? You are all sponsored individuals. Remember that if you have sold your conscience to the devil for cheap pounds, you can never regain it. In that part of the world you find yourself, you have a name there. They call all of you fraudulent individuals because of the corrupt country you come from. Your eyes shall open very very soon. cry cry cry

Yeah, right... Buhari will invoke interrupted power supply of about 100,000MW in a snap of the fingers... Keep dreaming.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ephemmm: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Sunnybobo3,is that you on anti-Buhari T-shirt? Nawao! grin grin

All I see are hungry mofos who are being paid to protest. They better come back to Nigeria rather being a disgrace to their families in London.

Ndi ara! grin grin

Don't mind them. If PDP has managed our resources well for the past 16 years, will they be in the UK washing toilet and cleaning gardens?

Well, the money collected will sustain them for at least a week
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ephemmm: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
zimoni:
GrandPa should go and rest.

Lobatan.

Why can't you tell the Head of your family to vacate the seat for the younger ones? tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by hamingra: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Canme4u:
Stupidity is when you charge your phone with generator and later come on Nairaland, Facebook or Twitter to write ‪#‎ GEJ‬till 2019.
‪#‎ mumu‬.
#youNOdeySHAME?

Sai-Buhari

Real true my broda!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.