Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58786 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by acidtalk: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheOtherview:
Incoherence and ineptitude - the general lot of TANoids... cheesy

They show up at a demo and haven't the foggiest idea of what the agenda is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Start a thread with this video on the politics section.

Let the world see the extent of fooplishness this government can go.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ceejayluv(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
PAINGAIN:
I understand u also cus I am also a diasporian but d issue at hand is that buhari is not a better alternative to jonathan. And buhari is now surrounded by d same politifians that destroyed nigeria under pdp. I was not rooting for jona but I can now clearly see dat if d same people dat destroyed naija are now d same people shouting change and fighting jonathan then gej must b doing something positive. As it stands my vote would go to jonathan if I were to vote cus anytime I look at apc all I see r d same thieves that looted naika dry. My opinion though.
A bottle of Kris for you.....
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheOtherview:
Incoherence and ineptitude - the general lot of TANoids... cheesy

I just watched this on Facebook too. How can people not know why they are protecting grin grin
campaign funds at work.lol

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dickhead! You insult and abuse people at will and yet you can't tolerate same.
Do and say unto others as you would like.
Acekidc4:

Bring it on Madman!!

U should be d Useless Monkey to fvck off my face!! Numskull!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by zimoni(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why can't you tell the Head of your family to vacate the seat for the younger ones? tongue tongue embarassed

You've been noticed.

Now you may crawl back.

Muntullar.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ceejayluv(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

Don't mind them. If PDP has managed our resources well for the past 16 years, will they be in the UK washing toilet and cleaning gardens?

Well, the money collected will sustain them for at least a week
Yes , we'll still have mass emigration. Nigeria has the population density of China and half the GDP of Texas....
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ijwana(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
SAI BUHARI

I think those touts protesting should have a rethink when they eventually come home.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by zakimon: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
[ote author=TheOtherview post=31104542]Incoherence and ineptitude - the general lot of TANoids... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA[/quote]

This is just an arrangee video show to make the gullible ones believe GEJ paid these protesters when in actual fact Gov Amaechi arranged d whole set up
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by solayd(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
By the way, that "hospital" looks really cool. grin
In fact! GEJ will like to be in same Hospital cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by DICKtator: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
If our educational and tourist system were functioning effectively, they would all be in Nigeria though!!!
#JusSaying!!

They wanted the "best" perhaps the reason for being in the U to that K

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by franugo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
SLABBBISSSSH!!!!! what do they know about our suffering in naija here na we know how our pants take dey tight us jor angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by investnotspend: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
impossible!!!
sit down there they say impossible
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
Dickhead! You insult and abuse people at will and yet you can't tolerate same.
Do and say unto others as you would like.

Go Fvck yourself Idoit!!

Miserable Animal.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by scarred9jan(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
FFK recruits. Inconsequential shameless fools who have sold off their future for a plate of porridge.

abeg tell them their organizers collected $20k on their behalf..
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hypocrite, I just saw this on your profile ''Personal text: An eye 4 eye only end up making the whole world go Blind'
Don't you now see you are blind indeed.
'
Acekidc4:

Go Fvck yourself Idoit!!

Miserable Animal.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by cjrane: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sometimes one wonders if Nigeria has run out of qualified people that we should continue recycling former dictators and coup plotters as our leaders?

Next it would be Babangida and Obasanjo. If Abacha were alive, he would have been selected before IBB and OBJ. This country is truly sick.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by billyG(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
ochejoseph:
A man who truncated democracy, denied people freedom of association and speech, destroyed democratic institution is today our Guest Lecturer at Chartham House!

What will he tell them?

As head of state he had no transitional programme but today he wants to be a beneficiary of what he destroyed!
Yes we hav 4given him,let him giv us what he has taken(democracy).
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
Hypocrite, I just saw this on your profile ''Personal text: An eye 4 eye only end up making the whole world go Blind'
Don't you now see you are blind indeed.
'

See dis fvcking Retardeen Checking me up!!

* MADDOG*
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari belong to the past and will never be President again.
Akpan d houseboy, no finish ur oga MB oooo...
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
To be sure I am talking with a human cos u dont sound like one. Though i saw the pix of a pig that look as a human in ur profile.
Still deciding where to classify you.
Acekidc4:

See dis fvcking Retardeen Checking me up!!

* MADDOG*
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by mustymatic(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
The way Nigerians post hate messages online, one can tell there might be unrest in d coming days, may God protect us all.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Dee60: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why are they all looking like they have drunk or smoked something?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Happycool: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
That is the feelings in diaspora.
They knows best to them!!
#GEJ4N
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ephemmm: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
zimoni:

You've been noticed.

Now you may crawl back.

Muntullar.

Who released this Bingo from its cage at this early hour of the noon pls?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ephemmm: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Yes , we'll still have mass emigration. Nigeria has the population density of China and half the GDP of Texas....

Is your population up to US's population? Why can't they have indirect slavery called emigration massively like Nigeria?

If they are here, they are either as expatriate or on tourism, not casual workers the maladministration of PDP has turned Nigerians to in overseas.

Get that drilled into your skull pls.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ceejayluv(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

Is your population up to US's population? Why can't they have indirect slavery called emigration massively like Nigeria?

If they are here, they are either as expatriate or on tourism, not casual workers the maladministration of PDP has turned Nigerians to in overseas.

Get that drilled into your skull pls.
Our population density is five times that of USA, with a GDP about 1/40th of theirs... No room for comparison.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by notobs: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=14pt]APC propaganda busted, The lady in the picture holding a Buhari Osibanjo poster were the few Buhari supporters that came out to support buhari. But were crowded out by the Anti- buhari group, when they could not succeed to silence the crowd the resorted to making the propaganda video to disparage the Anti buhari group by interviewing themselves and pretending to be interviewing the Anti buhari group.
Now look at the lady she is the same person being interviewed. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter.
[/size]

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by otemanuduno: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari belong to the past and will never be President again.

Do u mean that past which is beta Dan a future with Jonathan(PDP)?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by otemanuduno: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

If they were protesting against GEJ what would you call them?

I will call them sensible ppl who knows the right thing...if not, they are the CLUELESS ONES
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
To be sure I am talking with a human cos u dont sound like one. Though i saw the pix of a pig that look as a human in ur profile.
Still deciding where to classify you.

I can sense Jealousy in ur Comment!!

I knw say u dey envy my Pix!! Put ur Pix make we c ur Ugly Fvcking Burnt Face!!

Atleast I can be Classified, bt U can't!!
Even Bush Animals are Better dan U!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by neoshaklum(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Anti-Buhari Protesters having no clue why they are protesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZiGAe26OQ #ChathamHouse
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by hush15: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I thought TANoids said APC was just generating propaganda. GMB2015. Meanwhile, supporters of GMB were also on ground. Look below

So those ones are not rented. They long term lease. Buhari ain't going anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.