Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater (20061 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by fpeter(f): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Husband beater....nice for a change grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by 1miccza: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:
This post is an insult to hairy women, as well as a fallacy of generalisation.

Where do all these threads come from?? Do you guys just sit down and dream them up from somewhere dark, deep and brainless?
(no offence)

The only thing I agree with is when the woman constantly hits you. That's a very bad sign for both sexes.

But the rest of your points are...

#dorobullshit#

grin
Ishilove:

Where do all these threads come from?? Do you guys just sit down and dream them up from somewhere dark, deep and brainless?
(no offence)

The only thing I agree with is when the woman constantly hits you. That's a very bad sign for both sexes.

#dorobullshit#

#Fabio Cannavaro the defenderrr!!!!!!*
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by afuye(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=15pt]IF SHE DON TEAR YOUR SHIRT AND TROUSERS AT LEAST THREE TIME. THAT ANOTHER POTENTIAL SIGNS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by thaoriginator: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
mmsen:

Chinese girls?

No thank you sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4as9HxZSeA

Chinese women are more than capable of being violent.

grin

Dat na joke, wetin I wan carry chinko do?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Sarimah(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
yemicoal:
see your biceps, you go dey beat guys wey try u grin
where u see the biceps?

I wish I get sef grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

Just checking say you still dey within my parameters cheesy
How sweet and romantic cheesy

Don't worry, I will not beat you when we marry cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Idiataqueen(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nairalander guys are just .....coughing
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Daresh(f): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol

If a girl is capable of beating you, you gass to question your manhood. undecided

Its this kind of talk that keeps abused men silent. Not cool
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Eyop: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

How many you wan marry for Nairaland? Eyop is no longer the latest but now another bobo. na so the burger do you reach undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by blackjack21(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
lol, you would agree with me that there are some girls or women that are potential husband beaters, This trend is not rare in Nigeria because if you observe some families the husbands are usually physically molested by the wife's....so guys beware smiley

These are some signs wink

1.).She Is Hairy

we saw on front page recently of Nigeria's hairiest lady, now guys tell me, that one na man abi na woman grin, it is also said that hairy girls are naturally aggressive and wicked, so if you want to marry a hairy girl make sure you are a weight lifter, wrestler,or boxer if not I can assure you that she would pound your head to nonsense during quarrels cheesy

2.) She Is Macho

If your girl is a Macho woman then I hope you are Macho man (×2), because grab girls usually have strong heart and #bones lolz smiley, although some were naturally made that way, they use this to trend to outrightly scrutinize their husbands, #note that not all girls are weaker vessels

3.) She Is Richer Than You

if your woman is richer than you then flee from her and make your money first before you think of marrying her, so as to avoid arrogance which will consequently lead to beating if the problem is severe

Husband's don't complain because you brought it on yourself

4.)She Is Fond Of Hitting You

This is a bad sign, why would a girl be hitting you when you guys are not even married yet, for the guys, if what you do is just to smile and laugh then I'm sorry, since you do not reprimand her She'll feel comfortable while doing it and if you eventually marry her what makes you think that she won't do same when you are married, #be wise

5.) She Is A Typical Village Girl

Most village girls lack manners and we all know how it's done in villages nau, parents are always quarrelling an fighting a girl brought up in this environment will surely take after them...

feel free to add yours wink

DISCLAIMER - This post does not apply to extremely lekpacious(slim) girls, it applies only to fairly slim, average, and #Orobo (fat) wink

Source - Myself cool

Op na for your village be that.
Every mallam with em own kettle,every
ABO/ki with em own radio.

14:50:41
Thu, Feb 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eyop:

How many you wan marry for Nairaland? Eyop is no longer the latest but now another bobo. na so the burger do you reach undecided
Em, em, I was just joking. I shhwear!! sad embarassed
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Eyop: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Em, em, I was just joking. I shhwear!! sad embarassed

Which one is Em, em...oya shame the devil;how many Burger have you consumed so far from that ya new guy angry angry
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Burger01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

I trust you.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by cho25bc(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
No 1 and 2 applies 2 me but I can't even hurt a fly nt 2 talk Of beating a man.no 2 though,it depends on d mood of d lady.if it's playfully hitting it doesn't matter.I dO dat a lot wen I'm playing wit my friends,even my elder brother bT does dat make me a potential hubby-beater?NO!I know a lady who usually punches n kicks guys wen she's playing wit them. Bt un4tunately she married a wife beater who usually beats d hell out of her until she packed out of his house last year.she's so gentle n kind-hearted.so d no2 shudnt be generalized. No 3 as well.not many rich ladies are potential hubby beaters o.infact,most of dem usually ended up marrying a 3pleH 4 a hubby

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Chukzcolin(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
wink...say d truth and put d devil to shame....u don experience am once abi ?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by cho25bc(f): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haba bros! I love wrestling die grin
oloyolo:
If she tells u that she dose kick boxing as work out or that her favorite sport is boxing
Or she enjoys watching WWE

BRODA RUN as fast as ur leg can carry u

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Ultimate300(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
hehehe, funny, i always wonder how a woman can beat her husband. There's no way this will happen to me, i mean no any naija girl that can beat me,,
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ultimate300:
hehehe, funny, i always wonder how a woman can beat her husband. There's no way this will happen to me, i mean no any naija girl that can beat me,,
don't bet on it!
it is a prayer not to find oneself in a toxic relationship.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Mufasa27(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
But why man go marry woman with these kin characteristics...? cryBut why man go marry woman with these kin characteristics...?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Misogynist2014(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
I can't date a girl who's not visibly weaker than I. sad
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

(no offence)

#dorobullshit#

Just like that chinese lunar new year gala with comedy skits mocking "manly" women.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by dablazor: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz very funny.
Lol..
You kinda look like davido's younger sister, or is it just me undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by darlingnuel(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
grin The fear of macho ladies is the beginning of wisdom.
But look at it from another angle, a macho or strong lady would be so useful when it comes doing house chores; there are chances of her making an awesome lover; other ppl cant mess with her considering her intimidating built...
Consider those points before you write a macho lady off

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:

I am not surprised.
You were never a mam
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by lepasharon(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Basically if she is Igbo lipsrsealed
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
lemme add 1;
she is normally d only girl in a family full of guys.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Mars88(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz very funny.
which part?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by castruccio(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
lol, you would agree with me that there are some girls or women that are potential husband beaters, This trend is not rare in Nigeria because if you observe some families the husbands are usually physically molested by the wife's....so guys beware smiley

These are some signs wink

1.).She Is Hairy

we saw on front page recently of Nigeria's hairiest lady, now guys tell me, that one na man abi na woman grin, it is also said that hairy girls are naturally aggressive and wicked, so if you want to marry a hairy girl make sure you are a weight lifter, wrestler,or boxer if not I can assure you that she would pound your head to nonsense during quarrels cheesy

2.) She Is Macho

If your girl is a Macho woman then I hope you are Macho man (×2), because grab girls usually have strong heart and #bones lolz smiley, although some were naturally made that way, they use this to trend to outrightly scrutinize their husbands, #note that not all girls are weaker vessels

3.) She Is Richer Than You

if your woman is richer than you then flee from her and make your money first before you think of marrying her, so as to avoid arrogance which will consequently lead to beating if the problem is severe

Husband's don't complain because you brought it on yourself

4.)She Is Fond Of Hitting You

This is a bad sign, why would a girl be hitting you when you guys are not even married yet, for the guys, if what you do is just to smile and laugh then I'm sorry, since you do not reprimand her She'll feel comfortable while doing it and if you eventually marry her what makes you think that she won't do same when you are married, #be wise

5.) She Is A Typical Village Girl

Most village girls lack manners and we all know how it's done in villages nau, parents are always quarrelling an fighting a girl brought up in this environment will surely take after them...

feel free to add yours wink

DISCLAIMER - This post does not apply to extremely lekpacious(slim) girls, it applies only to fairly slim, average, and #Orobo (fat) wink

Source - Myself cool
grin grin grin grin ... bro you funny! hahahaaha.... but i neva see this kyn thin ooo.... wife de beat husdand ne?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by pbs4real(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
fear fear guys full nairaland grin
abi u be d hairy type? mk i knw my level.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by pbs4real(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
yemicoal:
Run from fat ladies if u r skinny, she will beat you to coma angry angry
o boy i rem bk then 4 sec sch,one gal beat me wit blow,nah beg i beg ooh,if u see my mouth dt day, i knw cum sch 4 one week.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by pbs4real(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
where u see the biceps?

I wish I get sef grin
biceps ke? U wey i get 4 mind. .lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / Fun Time (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.