Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (46198 Views)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) / Buhari Reportedly Booed By Angry Protesters Outside Chatham House, Tweets / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by malbro(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
gennykdb:
[color=#990000][/color] FFK ass has just been blown wit industrial fan...lol...dat girl said she's from yoruba.chisox!!!
Am not sure weda she be naija........the question iz who paid dem.....i dey suspect both party...esp...apc

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by gatiano(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
cupid1, it seems i've been locked out of most treads and mine too, or maybe i overloaded past the required quantity, If you read further down, you will get the answer, it is a link i posted within the tread for the complete book, they share a collective unconsciousness from their maker.

Weah96, They were not under the influence of any substances. People like this were trained and told the truth since they were born, not like us fairy tales believing white buttered children. well since Elijah Muhammad gave measurements of most things in the universe, the tales of the moon, he even said there are people or civilization on mars and mar's moon, it does seem to be coming true. He gave all this details in 1930 before the modern scientists knew wht the distance between the sun and the earth was.
however bro, i am not saying you are not right? but you will have to do that with a clear arguement. how he got the information is not too relevant now, even if i knew, i won't tell. Not when we still have some brothers loving others other than them more than themselves. i hope you aren't one of those.

I'm sorry to the op for burrowing from your tread. The truth is the world is in total disarray. Everyone would have to learn how to fend for self, at the same time, care for others like yourselves.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
remember007:
ITS A PITY GRAND PA BUARI IS HATED HOME AND ABROAD.....THAT'S WHY ITS AS IT IS,,,GEJ TILL A MINISTER ASK FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE...#QUOTE ME IF U WANA.#

No minister will marry you. You are so dull to see that those in that video dont even know a thing about nigeria, buhari or GEJ.

Get a life

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by coogar: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
these people aren't nigerians.....
that chic couldn't even answer any of the questions posed to her and she kept hiding her face behind a placard. why hide if she believes in her cause?

#rentedcrowd.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
mko2005:

They know what they are doing and why they are there.At Least they can read the inscriptions on the placards. They just don't want to be quoted especially with the presence of camera. Besides,na hide dem dey for there prior to the protest.

May I disagree? If you don't wanna be quoted at all you wouldn't be carrying placards up and down. If this were to happen here in Canada, I would carry placards and would not mind speaking for what I believe in. All of them over there are just constituting nuisance to the environment.

P.S. I'm neither a supporter of Buhari nor Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by maimota(f): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Video credit: Rose P. Graham
. At least they've got a better job for the day, they'll return to their mortuary cleaning, dog walking, baby sitting jobs by tomorrow. Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by jibrilaminu003(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
LOL this is the funniest thing i have ever watched by the way life is too short to ba angry all the time one has to lossen up to enjoy the pleasures of life or do you expect them to start burning stuff or shouting like mad people

GEJ till enternity

Of course, why shouldn't it be funny? Its always the likes of you that would be hired for such assignment. It's no surprise

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by nigerhead(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What if APC stage-managed everything on that video just to discredit the PDP?

Did APC make GEJ/PDP go dance at a campaign rally the day after Nigerians were killed in bomb blasts?
Did APC make GEJ/PDP ignore and doubt that over 200 girls were kidnapped for almost 3 weeks?
Did APC make GEJ/PDP fail to save more money into our Foreign reserves when oil prices where soaring high for over a year?
Did APC make GEJ fail to address the Boko Haram issue holistically for years?

Just a few questions that need serious well articulated answers.

I know politicians (APC and PDP inclusive) are wont to giving a dog a bad name to hang it, but there are somethings that we can easily deduce. But by jove, the amount of personal attacks on GMB is unnerving, watch AIT and NTA you would think GMB eats human flesh for food. Instead of addressing issues, all we hear is GMB is sick, GMB is this or that ...WEtin Na?!!!

GEJ has done some good things, I readily accept that, but our house is on fire and we are praising the housemaster (GEJ) for killing some rats that have been disturbing us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Olatad: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
What protest?Most of these people dont even know why they are carrying the placards.I guess they are being paid to do this.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Rahmatuparker: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

this crowd was rented obviously. Intl disgrace. They have succeeded in promoting gmb d more. Keep it up. Time will tell. Change is definately paramount because d mindset of our youths is in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dandutse01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
The must funniest protest I've ever seen indeed, You are protesting but you don't even know why you are protesting? what a ridiculus.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by saiji: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
why is this mumu president wasting our dear country's money all around na ?

well ....march 28th is the answer.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Imagine the "Giant of Africa" ? This is a disgrace to Africans at large! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Intendy: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=BodyKiss post=31104425]

Video credit: Rose P. Graham[/quote

According to the video.the "so called protesters" don't know why they are protesting.I laugh in 3D.
ARRANGEE PROTEST

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dablazor: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
hedges007:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you watched the 1 hour presentation of General Buhari at the Chatham house this morning and still not convinced that he's a far better and more suitable replacement for the current government, then, to your tent oh Isreal.
Do you have a link to the video? I'd appreciate it.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by onosprince(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
I do support GEJ, but this video proves they were paid because they dont even know why they are there, they dont know why they support Jonathan or why they dont want Buhari... Shame

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by johnpalmer774(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
meforyou1:
they sure know why they are demonstrating. just girls are shy. and want to avoid journalists. u can see the guy that initially avoided the journalist later came and asked the right question. the umaru diko question. i can assure you, all those young men and women know exactly why they are demonstrating against the terrorists sponsor buhari.

Am 100% You and d Guy showing What happened to Umaru Diko don't know him neither did you know what happened to him , Maybe u need a little Liberation here , If Buhari can Kidnapped his own Fellow Northerner Brother from UK to come and face Corruption Charges here in Nigeria . I will prefer him 1000% better than a President that Pardon his own South South Man that was convicted for corruption and that also Embarrass the whole nation by dressing like a Woman to escape from UK.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

He doesn't have data to watch the video. if he try am peren, his 100naira 10mb data go vamoose. Still they want continuity of their clueless master.
LMAO... Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Intendy: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

According to the video.the "so called protesters" don't know why they are protesting.I laugh in 3D.
ARRANGEE PROTEST
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
kaiiiiii..This is beyond shameful...jonathan and his pdp ediots are so shameless..is this how desperate they wanna get..kai....The world is watching...jonathans government and pdp stooges has been the most shameless ediots in recent times.this is what they have used our public fund to do..kai it will be a sin to vote jonathan or pdp come march...we are talking about corruption and desperation and this is what is playing out b4 our very eyes.. some of them do not even know why they were standing or masquerading there..kai..
That is the hand work of pdp..taking advantage of peoples poverty and want..the last man that spoke, said the whole truth..he just confessed to it..he even sounded sorry 4 the thoughtless folks..kaiii...it wld be a shame if we allow d pdp, jonathan and his crew near the corridor of power again..even pdp stooges should be ashamed of them selves now..who knows who arranged this dance of shame..he should lit himself ablaze by now
...This video should be distributed and even played on national televisions so that the world can see wat pdp has turned to and the kind of vampires claiming lies and wanting to cling on to power like they have skeletons in their cupboards...even the world wld not want to see jonathan there again.. the pathetic folks were even ashamed to face the camera..pdp out of desperation share our money to all tom, dick and harry abroad..pursuing their callous profanity..Nigerians should see dis.. PDP Must die..our enemy is the present government....

Nigerians..make una wisen up for once...una don see something
Something must be behind this desperation played by PDP.
They don dey use their hand they expose themselves...
God is working...
Change is inevitable.. Change must come..#change..
Make any bastard quote me.. stewpidly..

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by seyih2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
meforyou1:
they sure know why they are demonstrating. just girls are shy. and want to avoid journalists. u can see the guy that initially avoided the journalist later came and asked the right question. the umaru diko question. i can assure you, all those young men and women know exactly why they are demonstrating against the terrorists sponsor buhari.
...and you think you're well? You're suffering from psychosis and you need help ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by okanla: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's quite funny that those that are protesting does not know what they are protesting for, those that were interviewed couldn't give genuine reason of their protest. PDP stop wasting our tax payers money on rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by queensmith: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Does anybody notice the major difference between the crowd of protestors and the crowd of supporters?

Matured individuals dressed well. Did anybody care to interview them?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Faraidi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

Did you really watched the video? They don't even know why they are demonstrating.
how can you say that?people that live in London don't know why they are demostrating abi? Na you wey dey Naija dey chop eba go know abi, bloody fool
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by apidum(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
abeg leave them alone they are students and they need money and 20k no be 5naira
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
nigerhead:
Clueless Young people. And that young man at the end shouting that Umaru Dikko was kidnapped?!!! How can any right thinking person even use that as an argument against Buhari. He obviously doesnt know who Umaru Dikko was or what he did.

At least if you are going to be paid to do something, find out a little information about what you are doing there na.
And notice they were all young people there, obviously they were paid, if you feel strongly enough about something that you can come out to carry placards, then no camera interview would suddenly make you shy, because you already know what you are there for.

I agree with the bolded. I remember the subsidy protest of 2012. The protesters boldly stated their disappointment with the government. Nobody was shy of the camera. If you're bold enough to stage a protest and shy to speak to the camera, then there's something wrong. Those so-called youths needs to bury their heads in shame.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by GeneralBosco: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gbawe:
God this sh*t is disgraceful and painful to watch. These fools are clearly 'rented' but who ever hired them is a grade-A dullard for not trying to at least ensure his 'recruits' have functional braincells. I actually cringed watching this show of shame. Definitely Jonathan must go or he will destroy Nigeria. This is terrible. Shame on the cluelessly corrupt PDP and their 'olodo' hirelings.
This is a very shameless act my brother. I was particularly touched by the words of the older man at the end of the video..Jonathan will destroy this country if he comes back.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.