Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (46213 Views)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) / Buhari Reportedly Booed By Angry Protesters Outside Chatham House, Tweets / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by lanremayo: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
They were all paid to do that... agent of darkness... FFK

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by leofab(f): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

If you watched the video, you will discover Nobody there had any explanation to exactly why they were there. Even the guy that later came up, was simply point at the text on the placard. Maybe he may be one of those who collected and shared the money. Also note that nothing stops them from making their own videos and post on Youtude.

The fact is, they were paid only to come, raise placards and go. It was also hurriedly put together as it had no sense of Organization - like everything Jonathan. grin grin grin

Anyway, Nigeria is marching On to a Progressive Change. PDP cannot hold us back. Sai Buhari.
everything was arranged by the Party. Same story everywhere(propaganda) from old woman donating a million to a 9yrs old donating lunch allowance ;to them being bombed in Rivers; down to the interview saga and photoshoped pictures etc. By their antics we shall identify them.... We need change but not the change that Buhari represents. North Korea will be a childplay if he is installed. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by leofab(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh my God! grin grin grin

Were you not commending them for protesting against Buhari on the other thread? Now that you have seen how empty they are you suddenly changed and said they are from APC? O ga o!
all were paid by & to gain cheap political point...
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by kingGoldust(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Delafruita:
are you alright?which umaru dikko question is the right question?the guy had a placard that read "buhari kidnapped umaru dikko" and that is supposed to be the right question.where do they dig you people up from?do you even know who umaru dikko is?and if you do and you know the umaru dikko story,why in the heck will you list that as a valid question from protesters against buhari.that is a placard for buhari supporters.buharists are the ones that should be proudly proclaiming that buhari attempted to kidnap umaru dikko to come answer for the money he laundered.the fact that it was in a crate was ingenious.made me love the effort better.that placard only reminded me why i decided to vote for change.it simply reinforced my believe in #march4buhari.the man will fight corruption and will spare nobody.

by the way,umaru dikko wasnt kidnapped.the mission failed(unfortunately).he was th chairman of the PDP disciplinary committee till his death.you see the irony?one man wanted to kidnap a thief and bring him to justice,one made him head of his party's disciplinary committee

You get brain

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by leofab(f): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
so doyin okupe,fani kayode,fayose ait,nta were also paid by apc to spew the trash theyve been spewIng all these while right? Some have brain but can not use
use your head young man and don't promote online nussancy. Those people were paid by APC thats why they were able to extract the memo for the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Sweetlemon(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:
[size=14pt]APC propaganda busted, The lady in the picture holding a Buhari Osibanjo poster were the few Buhari supporters that came out to support buhari. But were crowded out by the Anti- buhari group, when they could not succeed to silence the crowd the resorted to making the propaganda video to disparage the Anti buhari group by interviewing themselves and pretending to be interviewing the Anti buhari group.
Now look at the lady she is the same person being interviewed. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Just say you didn't/can't watch the video. We'll spare you.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by aswani(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:
[size=14pt]APC propaganda busted, The lady in the picture holding a Buhari Osibanjo poster were the few Buhari supporters that came out to support buhari. But were crowded out by the Anti- buhari group, when they could not succeed to silence the crowd the resorted to making the propaganda video to disparage the Anti buhari group by interviewing themselves and pretending to be interviewing the Anti buhari group.
Now look at the lady she is the same person being interviewed. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter.
[/size]
Dissapointing defence. It actually removed all doubts I had.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by afuye(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
THESE ARE PDP RENTED CROWD. I REPEAT... OVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by leofab(f): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
so doyin okupe,fani kayode,fayose ait,nta were also paid by apc to spew the trash theyve been spewIng all these while right? Some have brain but can not use
All we say to APC is, "Be true to what
they said on paper."(Martin Luther King)
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by symbianDON(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
this is such a shame!!! Jonathan has just shown the world how desperate he is to remain in power. gosh!! such a disgusting and disgraceful video

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by leofab(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
My kids will grow up soon and your kids will grow up too;
Wouldn't you like to see them raised up next to good hospitals and good schools, do you lots want our kids in a juvenile facility
Or growing up with mental disabilities; when all this time they could've made a difference but they decided to roll with the party (Are they kidding me)
All we ask from them(APC and PDP) is some honesty and motivation and they should give us something we believe in.. I'm only a lady with a voice to something we got in common

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by johnglo2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
What do u know about war. I pray u live to experience the one u are calling for. Dont play with ur life.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dandydrey(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thank you my sister
leofab:
everything was arranged by the Party. Same story everywhere(propaganda) from old woman donating a million to a 9yrs old donating lunch allowance ;to them being bombed in Rivers; down to the interview saga and photoshoped pictures etc. By their antics we shall identify them.... We need change but not the change that Buhari represents. North Korea will be a childplay if he is installed. Mark my words

How clueless u are not to understand Nigeria politics..
Smh... Even a day old baby wuldnt argue dat that was acted.

sammyj:
cool Imagine how far the clueless one and his corrupt cohorts can go to bring shame to this country all in the name holding on to power!!!

I don't really blame them for their action, blame it on the clueless one that has ruled for 6 years without nothing to show for it !!!

God bless Nigeria, God bless the youth of this loving country, God bless the peoples general !!!

SAI Buhari
symbianDON:
this is such a shame!!! Jonathan has just shown the world how desperate he is to remain in power. gosh!! such a disgusting and disgraceful video
sammyj:
cool Imagine how far the clueless one and his corrupt cohorts can go to bring shame to this country all in the name holding on to power!!!

I don't really blame them for their action, blame it on the clueless one that has ruled for 6 years without nothing to show for it !!!

God bless Nigeria, God bless the youth of this loving country, God bless the peoples general !!!

SAI Buhari
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by WukedP(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by
APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came
for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know
why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them
lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this
crap, that's why they quickly came to the press n reported it, if I was the one planning all this n it was leaked I would rather not go ahead n do it to prove my critics wrong.. #SMH
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Kossie: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
I believe APC staged this to discredit Jonathan. Sorry I donot believe it. my heart can't fool me.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Kossie: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
I believe APC staged this discredit Jona anf then win sympathy. Na lie!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by infofta(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ AND PDP is a disgrace to the nation. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
How will the world look at us?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by masqot(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
The protesters are as clueless as their sponsors. The video shows ho we far people could go to achieve their inordinate and selfish goal. It shows how foolish the organisers are.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dodokire12: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
what brand of weed do you take? I need to recommend it for someone.

Please berem, when you get the weed I need it for somebody too and note its urgent

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by notobs: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZiGAe26OQ #ChathamHouse [/quote]
Now look at the lady she is the same person in the interview. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter. [/size]

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dodokire12: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
I can see how some of us sell our souls to the devil all in the name of a few pounds.

This is the most laughable video in history, how can a normal human being carry a placard and not have a single reason as to why he or she is doing this.

All in the name of GEJ continuiety, next time FFK should get intelligent people to do the job

This is a true case of Staged protest and GEJ keeps loosing people that could vote for him due to the flaws in his campaign Team.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by notobs: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
dodokire12:
I can see how some of us sell our souls to the devil all in the name of a few pounds.

This is the most laughable video in history, how can a normal human being carry a placard and not have a single reason as to why he or she is doing this.

All in the name of GEJ continuiety, next time FFK should get intelligent people to do the job

This is a true case of Staged protest and GEJ keeps loosing people that could vote for him due to the flaws in his campaign Team.

No, its a case of a staged interview not staged protest. The people in the interview are buhari supporters acting like anti - buhari protesters! None of the real protesters were interviewed in this APC propaganda Youtube video. shine your eyes before you let APC propaganda machine take you for a ride, they did it with Buhari's certificate till date no one knows where his WAEC certificate is! one day they say its with Army board, next its with INEC, next its with IBB etc
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by najoke: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
notobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZiGAe26OQ #ChathamHouse
Now look at the lady she is the same person in the interview. but its obvious she is a buhari supporter. [/size]
[/s]
Gadammit.....stop displaying your stupidity in public
so after posing, she decided it is time to call out the protesters so that they can be filmed right........it is not everybody that is as dull as you are.
Yes she is a GMB supporter and a former NTA staff.........she did what she knows how to do best.......reporting.

Her name is Rose P. Graham .................you can Google the rest

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by notobs: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
najoke:
[s][/s]
so after posing, she decided it is time to call out the protesters so that they can be filmed right........it is not everybody that as dull as you are.
Yes she is a GMB supporter and a former NTA staff.........she did what she knows how to do best.......reporting.

Nonsense are you mad because the APC propaganda that you are helping propagate has been busted?

Is this lady holding the Buhari poster in london not the same person in the interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZiGAe26OQ #ChathamHouse [/quote]

Busted Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC and childish propaganda

These people were too willing to speak to the camera and too willing to admit that they don't know why they are protesting. It is very obvious that they were simply staged to claim they are protesting without knowing why.

Let the interviewer come and interview me and I will give her a 1hr long video why Buhari can not be President!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by notobs: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
najoke:
[s][/s]
so after posing, she decided it is time to call out the protesters so that they can be filmed right........it is not everybody that is as dull as you are.

The fact that you have decided to bury your head in The sand and mime the mindless Sai Buhari does not mean everyone is like you. face facts and disprove that the woman in the picture a buhari supporter is not the same person in the interview.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
leofab:

I still can't believe this sota comments keeps coming out from educated people...Do u really know the shiit this country is into?Have u been in Nigeria?....I find it funny and unbelievable smn comparing and saying naija will be like north Korea...lol....people seems to have been brainwashed....huuush
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Geeman74(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
notobs:

The fact that you have decided to bury your head in The sand and mime the mindless Sai Buhari does not mean everyone is like you. face facts and disprove that the woman in the picture a buhari supporter is not the same person in the interview.
Yes its obviously the same woman but the fact remains that the rented crowd by gej supporters are as clueless as their sponsor. Is there anything wrong in she asking questions from this area boys and girls who knows nothing about what I'm facing at home, no phcn power for over SEVEN days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.