Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (46169 Views)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) / Buhari Reportedly Booed By Angry Protesters Outside Chatham House, Tweets / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by tit(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2160789_12_jpegd077e4317cde1e70737c7d5616929159

Please keep praying for Fayose for quick recovery grin grin grin grin

Buhari is receiving drip now in London.
He faint because he talk for chatham house.
Pray for him ooo.
Nigeria pray!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by jukeblam(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blatantly obvious this is a hired crowd.

'Protesters for hire @ 200 pounds per head.
We won't know the reason for the protest neither would we ask.
Just pay us our money (in pounds) and the job is done!'

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
ITS A PITY GRAND PA BUARI IS HATED HOME AND ABROAD.....THAT'S WHY ITS AS IT IS,,,GEJ TILL A MINISTER ASK FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE...#QUOTE ME IF U WANA.#
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by rantexson(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Most rumours turn out to be true outrightly. This is just a shame to the PDP and I have not seen them come out with a brilliant idea to stop their opposition... Very brainless campaign strategies!!!! More reason we need to vote them out

#iHaveDecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozo13:
chairman dd u watch d clip at all.crying for ppl like u

Weep for yourself please.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Delafruita:
are you alright?which umaru dikko question is the right question?the guy had a placard that read "buhari kidnapped umaru dikko" and that is supposed to be the right question.where do they dig you people up from?do you even know who umaru dikko is?and if you do and you know the umaru dikko story,why in the heck will you list that as a valid question from protesters against buhari.that is a placard for buhari supporters.buharists are the ones that should be proudly proclaiming that buhari attempted to kidnap umaru dikko to come answer for the money he laundered.the fact that it was in a crate was ingenious.made me love the effort better.that placard only reminded me why i decided to vote for change.it simply reinforced my believe in #march4buhari.the man will fight corruption and will spare nobody.

by the way,umaru dikko wasnt kidnapped.the mission failed(unfortunately).he was th chairman of the PDP disciplinary committee till his death.you see the irony?one man wanted to kidnap a thief and bring him to justice,one made him head of his party's disciplinary committee
how ironic...this pdp ediots are so shameless...

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by BabaO2: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
LOL this is the funniest thing i have ever watched by the way life is too short to ba angry all the time one has to lossen up to enjoy the pleasures of life or do you expect them to start burning stuff or shouting like mad people

GEJ till enternity
The fact is that Jonathan is a mediocre and incapable of leading an ambitious Nigeria
Must you be a tribal bigot all the time?

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Roodez(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
The lady be like Monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by omokab: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please London police deport these useless set of hungary and lazy people back to Nigeria or their various country because they are constitute nuisance to your country.If someone can be rented to come and participate in what he or she did not have knowledge about it,certainly such a person is a complete fool.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Louislewis: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=20pt]@dotcomnamename... Your great and grandfather, father and generation yet unborn are Dick-Head that is why you always believe all that you see and hear without questioning. I'm bigger than political deceit. My friend you should reason well for you have brain cell[/size]
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Burger01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

This is mean grin
Don't mind me jare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by synergycom19: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Weather GMB wins this election or not,he has DAMAGED GEJ FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are these people really students? It beats every rational imagination. A student will protest over something without even knowing the onus or crux of the argument. PDP, please stop disgracing us!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by oemmanuel: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't need a prophet to know those guys were paid protesters. Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
No sane persn who critically thinks would want a buhari as a president. Look at the old cargoes supporting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by fpeter(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is buhari now your god? undecided undecided

to think you already highlighted your answer and still went on to ask
a question you already answered...#saveouryouths
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Roodez(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those fools abroad that does not know what we are experiencing here in NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
I think Barcanista and his likes need to watch the video and say something about it.
Stupidity of the highest order on display by the sponsored or rented protesters.
Do they (PDP) worth or deserve a single vote? Why are they after Buhari rather than telling us what's they've achieved and what they plan to achieve if re-elected?!
I pity Nigerian youths who are selling their future for a token! I pledge to my Country to never be swayed like some dudes are!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
No sane persn who critically thinks would want a buhari as a president. Look at the old cargoes supporting him.
I can bet with everything I have dat you don't know what government is.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by tushburg(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
ROTFL***wtf this guys are so funny...

Any way jona jona
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by nigerhead(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Clueless Young people. And that young man at the end shouting that Umaru Dikko was kidnapped?!!! How can any right thinking person even use that as an argument against Buhari. He obviously doesnt know who Umaru Dikko was or what he did.

At least if you are going to be paid to do something, find out a little information about what you are doing there na.
And notice they were all young people there, obviously they were paid, if you feel strongly enough about something that you can come out to carry placards, then no camera interview would suddenly make you shy, because you already know what you are there for.

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Your grammar, and level of reasoning, has said much about your sanity! SMH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Do I really need to click the link?

The fact is that buhari is not a good canditate for this 2015 presidential election,

So let president GEJ remain the Nigeria president till 2019,,,,,,,,,,, while apc get prepared for who to be their presidential candidate from 2019***********

Still on the stage here live with president GEJtill2019.com
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
omokab:
Please London police deport these useless set of hungary and lazy people back to Nigeria or their various country because they are constitute nuisance to your country.If someone can be rented to come and participate in what he or she did not have knowledge about it,certainly such a person is a complete fool.
you call them just fools? They are more than fools. They are goats!

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by redcliff: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lmao!!! Its very disheartening that the people destroying Nigeria are the ones complaining of the sufferings and hardship. the very first personthat was asked a question as to why he was doing this said that he just heard about him as being a dictator and the lady asked if he has done his studies on Buhari and the guy said No. Its obvious that everybody there are rented and they are just there for the money. I want to see how PDP is going to save themselves from an explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by blazetitov: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is simply disgraceful!!

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
nigerhead:
Clueless Young people. And that young man at the end shouting that Umaru Dikko was kidnapped?!!! How can any right thinking person even use that as an argument against Buhari. He obviously doesnt know who Umaru Dikko was or what he did.

At least if you are going to be paid to do something, find out a little information about what you are doing there na.
And notice they were all young people there, obviously they were paid, if you feel strongly enough about something that you can come out to carry placards, then no camera interview would suddenly make you shy, because you already know what you are there for.
bros, those people are goats.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by BodyKiss(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]The Interviewer selectively interviewing younger ones that knows nothing about Buhari. Why not interview more matured and frontliners of that protest, that might also likely be the motivitors to the younger ones that were involved? This could also be a stage managed protest organised by APC with the intention of blackmailing FFK of PDP through the outcome of that interviewer who purposely arranged those that will give a "No Reason" answer to her questions.[/size].

You have no case here. Any genuine political protest is born out of knowledge and passion. If you don't know why you're protesting, it only shows one thing.: You're a paid protester. End of.

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by polite2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

Buhari is receiving drip now in London.
He faint because he talk for chatham house.
Pray for him ooo.
Nigeria pray!
I ve been wondering Y u look de way u re on ur DP, but kn its crystal clear DAT de amount of weed u consumed on a daily basis is alarming .

pls wake up and stop dreaming .

GMB TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by hedges007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, if you watched the 1 hour presentation of General Buhari at the Chatham house this morning and still not convinced that he's a far better and more suitable replacement for the current government, then, to your tent oh Isreal.

The policy direction of the new government is clear. His answers on key issues of security, youth unemployment, corruption, sharia law, religious divisions, people's expectations, military antecedents and commitment to democracy were unambiguous. Even the Chair of the event, Sir Richard Gozney, former British High Commissioner to Nigeria, testified to the modest lifestyle of the General, and his ability to keep to time. These are good virtues of a leader we badly need at this time.

I sincerely wish all Nigerians would embrace this 'Change' we badly need at the centre and make things right with Nigeria again.

13 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by meforyou1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
diluminati:

i'm afraid you have no more grey matter up in that skull.its time for your siesta kid, so elders can converse.
you are a very sstupid basstard. it's your fada that's a kid. akwuna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.