Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (46196 Views)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) / Buhari Reportedly Booed By Angry Protesters Outside Chatham House, Tweets / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Skillz02(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol !!!
Another protesters in London chanting Jonathan must go

watch it here
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=915935411784931&set=vb.612098428835299&type=2&theater
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
[b]
Delafruita:
Are you alright? Which Umaru Dikko question is the right question? The guy had a placard that read "Buhari Kidnapped Umaru Dikko" and that is supposed to be the right question?

Where do they dig you people up from? Do you even know who umaru dikko is? And, if you do and you know the Umaru Dikko story, why in the heck will you list that as a valid question from protesters against Buhari. That is a placard for Buhari supporters. Buharists are the ones that should be proudly proclaiming that Buhari attempted to kidnap Umaru Dikko to come answer for the money he laundered. The fact that it was in a crate was ingenious, made me love the effort better. That placard only reminded me why i decided to vote for change. It simply reinforced my believe in #march4buhari. The man will fight corruption and will spare nobody.

By the way, Umaru Dikko wasnt kidnapped. The mission failed(unfortunately). He was th chairman of the PDP disciplinary committee till his death. You see the irony? One man wanted to kidnap a thief and bring him to justice, one made him head of his party's disciplinary committee.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by tosen64(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
No sane persn who critically thinks would want a buhari as a president. Look at the old cargoes supporting him.
You may say we should go younger people, yes i agree with You. What has been the outcome of the so Much vaunted Young people in politics today? Who is Farouk Lawan! Who is FFK! Who is Dimeji Bankole! Are they also old? What was their outcome? Are You trying to infer that leadership is only for the Young? Is GEJ classified among old or Young? Did he not say his génération has failed? Did people not lambast him that he should speak only of his failure?

If leadership is to be determined only by youthful age, then we should be looking for a teenager to rule us! Leadership should be by track record of service and integrity, not by age or any other parochial dictate! You can accuse GMB of many things but not corruption, the records are there! Don't disparage a man's integrity wrongly because God's abhors injustice.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Filmewell(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=meforyou1 post=31105843]they sure know why they are demonstrating. just girls are shy. and want to avoid journalists. u can see the guy that initially avoided the journalist later came and asked the right question. the umaru diko question. i can assure you, all those young men and women know exactly why they are demonstrating against the terrorists sponsor buhari.[/quote
i agree with u.how can a grown up nigerian like that dont know why she is there or even who she is supporting in this election. something is fishy about this.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by anonimi: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Delafruita:
are you alright?which umaru dikko question is the right question?the guy had a placard that read "buhari kidnapped umaru dikko" and that is supposed to be the right question.where do they dig you people up from?do you even know who umaru dikko is?and if you do and you know the umaru dikko story,why in the heck will you list that as a valid question from protesters against buhari.that is a placard for buhari supporters.buharists are the ones that should be proudly proclaiming that buhari attempted to kidnap umaru dikko to come answer for the money he laundered.the fact that it was in a crate was ingenious.made me love the effort better.that placard only reminded me why i decided to vote for change.it simply reinforced my believe in #march4buhari.the man will fight corruption and will spare nobody.

by the way,umaru dikko wasnt kidnapped.the mission failed(unfortunately).he was th chairman of the PDP disciplinary committee till his death.you see the irony?one man wanted to kidnap a thief and bring him to justice,one made him head of his party's disciplinary committee

It takes a jungle-justice-loving monkey to recognise and endorse another by celebrating his LAWLESS braggadocio stunts that failed due to our oyinbo "superiors" having developed SYSTEMS that detect and catch such agbero tactics.
Were there no exctradition procedures for getting the fugitive if indeed Buhari had a genuine case against him

God forbid that we have such a Beast of No Nation as our president after two years of disastrous dictatorship angry

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Zuria(f): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
Sis zuria, I need u on this thread. PT was right afterall.

Lol....you know these protests abroad ain't violent and there was a protest against the President too.

Save yourself from choosing between "the devil and the deep blue sea" vote for real change...#voteKOWA
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Sajio(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC will definitely fail.... imagine, no wonder dey took the rumour everywhere... these ppl staged by apc itself cos PDP can't rent ppl for such game and dey won't know what to say nor to do... one thing is sure, we know all their gamessss... what concerned us is the sure winning of gej and not this chip means of winning ppl. pdp is 10times ahead of Apc in all d games... Bleep this APchits.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Timbrejakes(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
we-bits..com/2015/02/10yr-old-nigerian-girl-accepted-on.html
we-bits..com/2015/02/terrorists-disguised-as-women.html
we-bits..com/2015/02/al-shabaab-threatens-to-attack-shopping.html
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari's speech in u.k shouldnt be a headache to nigerians to be attacking each other.When this man manage to be in that post he wont look at any of your faces.How do you even think he will do what he promise?Do you think a man that use #27m to buy presidential form will care about you even when he has not help a begger in his village.Dont be deceive.Chatam house was rented by apc.Those present are staunch members of apc.If you all have the money you can rent a space in chatam house and do your stuff too.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Jeffemerson(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm naija I hail thee, smh
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Caseless: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:

Lol....you know these protests abroad ain't violent and there was a protest against the President too.

Save yourself from choosing between "the devil and the deep blue sea" vote for real change...#voteKOWA
you have nothing to lose; join buhari. Again, this video has further proven that PT was right.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

You just took your cluelessness to a whole new level.
lollzzzzzz the way she controls english never seize to amaze me...keaders! At random! U thumb printed at random!! This is surely one of the scholarship winners of asari dokubo university...cluelessness at its peak..stupidity everywhere they go..
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Egbagirl(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Everybody gas chop from the national cake even if you dey obodo oyinbo.

Not surprising though. In general, we tend to think only of our daily bread (in the literal sense) and not care about tomorrow. That is why it is easy to bribe people with bags of rice and money.

When Everytin don finish, sebi una eyes go clear?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Zuria(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
you have nothing to lose; join buhari. Again, this video has further proven that PT was right.

Lol bro stop being a chauvinist, no better time for a female president than now grin grin this video doesn't proof anything to that letter grin grin I enjoy political propaganda too but it must be good grin grin
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by hedges007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
This Coalition of PDP muppets should be ignored. Any genuine political protest should be born out of knowledge and passion ignited from holy fire of patriotism. If they don't even know why they're protesting against Buhari and APC in the first place, it's only obvious that, these tossers were paid to publicly brandish their foolery.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by HOTWATER(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
why do i feel that this was all arranged by APC . Those videos do not add up .

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
I noticed this lady was also carrying placards supporting buhari. I know majority of the people also carrying pro buhari placards don't knw why they are doing so.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by shammah1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's obvious that they don't want the old general. They don't want dictatorship. They are entitled to their opinions as Nigerians. The interviewer is a disgrace and from APC. I like the fact that they snubbed her. Mtcheew.... next pls
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Sssage(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
hedges007:
This Coalition of PDP muppets should be ignored. Any genuine political protest should be born out of knowledge and passion ignited from holy fire of patriotism. If they don't even know why they're protesting against Buhari and APC in the first place, it's only obvious that, these tossers were paid to publicly brandish their foolery.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Mamaita(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
majority of the people protesting don't even know in which continent Nigeria is :Dmajority of the people protesting don't even know in which continent Nigeria is
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by abacus(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]The Interviewer selectively interviewing younger ones that knows nothing about Buhari. Why not interview more matured and frontliners of that protest, that might also likely be the motivitors to the younger ones that were involved? This could also be a stage managed protest organised by APC with the intention of blackmailing FFK of PDP through the outcome of that interviewer who purposely arranged those that will give a "No Reason" answer to her questions.[/size].

You always have something to say.. what about the one she was asked what her about state of origin, she simply said she's from yoruba.. This really defeated her involvement in the fake protest.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
I watched the interview that reporter also had with Buhari and APC supporters in that same venue and there's something incisive to note here. Unlike the AP supporter, the PDP/Jonathan supporters were definitely rented as they did not seem sure of what they were asked to do and the protest wasn't coming from the heart. Imagine that guy that was interviewed saying that he had he based his judgment on Buhari on what he hears from people. How can a grown azz man make such a statement.

But i think that reporter of whoever she is who despite wanting to appear neutral was in support of the APC supporters. If she wants to be fair, let her be without deceiving herself.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by kingecommerce: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
iDoff the official apple retailers, get great discounts on items only at zidoff.com
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Come and live in Nigeria and see why we need another gov, no be their faults nA because den dey jand na
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
This gov has failed to protect its citizens out there in foreign countries, a lot of cases of maltreatment in Dubai,uk and other countries. I piri u guys o, u will know wen it gets to u

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Dreambeat: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

Talk about your master's paid protesters, that's what this thread is about.
In your world,whoever does not support Buhari is a paid PDP agent.SMH.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]The Interviewer selectively interviewing younger ones that knows nothing about Buhari. Why not interview more matured and frontliners of that protest, that might also likely be the motivitors to the younger ones that were involved? This could also be a stage managed protest organised by APC with the intention of blackmailing FFK of PDP through the outcome of that interviewer who purposely arranged those that will give a "No Reason" answer to her questions.[/size].
i wish nairaland has a shaking head and biting finger icons,i would have used them for you...why talk this way naw after watching that video? Haba
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by medar(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
the people are expressing their democratic right to reject any keaders they do not want.
they may do so for:
good reason
bad reason
no reason!
it does not matter!

The first election i voted in was a LG election.
I did not know any of the candidates in the ballot
but i walked into the booth majestically and thumb printed, at random, for the candidates!
There is a different btw protesting and voting. That you stupidly voted for candidates you didn't know is personable, but protesting against or in support of people you don't know about is the epitome of cluelessness. I blame the idiot that paid people like this to dance this shameful dance. PDP is so stupid.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

Did you really watched the video? They don't even know why they are demonstrating.
we are not all fools, the video was edited. Those who gave reasons were edited out. This is normal in any protest. Some people join their friends to protest.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by IbileIfe: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jk210:
Smh. A lot of them don't even know why or what they are protesting against undecided

Premium times was right after all and it goes to say a lot about this administration doling out money to buy supporters. It's also shameful that the practice of "crowd renting" as we've seen in political rallies over in Nigeria is now being gradually exported outside our shores.

Obinoscopy Lalasticlala can we please have this on front page? People deserve to know what manner of protesters and "protests" went down at the Chatham House today

[size=18pt]GEJ is the first 419 President of Nigeria.
SHAMELESS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by medar(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
the people are expressing their democratic right to reject any keaders they do not want.
they may do so for:
good reason
bad reason
no reason!
it does not matter!

The first election i voted in was a LG election.
I did not know any of the candidates in the ballot
but i walked into the booth majestically and thumb printed, at random, for the candidates!
There is a different btw protesting and voting. That you stupidly voted for candidates you didn't know is pardonable, but protesting against or in support of people you don't know about is the epitome of cluelessness. I blame the thief that paid people like this to dance this shameful dance. PDP is so dull. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.