Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! (2251 Views)

10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by sulexcraig(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lets Hookup and Get too know one another more better here is a romance section if you find anything bothering your mind conceining your relationship and you dont want too make it public or you ve found a crouch on nairalander or you want too show how passionate you are! If you re also finding a soulmate you can kindly drop your name, location and details!So drop your number on Whatsapp or Bbm too chat more better.
This thread is only for matured mind no critics or insult is allowed:
Drop yours both Male and Female nairalander!
Sulexcraig.....Olaonipekun
Whatsapp:O7039148882
Lets the ball start rolling!
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Melvess(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
G
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2015
@op you must be siNgle and desperately searching undecided undecided
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by sulexcraig(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2015
baffah96:
Send me Pm so that i can know how desperate you are If you aint got matured mind shut the Bleep up....na everyone wey post chat up zone dey single...but what about those whom dont have a girlfriend nd re not confidence too creat topic.! You ur sense now even if my gf dey on NL she trusted her man!!
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by sulexcraig(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2015
baffah96:
Send me Pm so that i can know how desperate you are If you aint got matured mind shut the Bleep up....na everyone wey post chat up zone dey single...but what about those whom dont have a girlfriend nd re not confidence too creat topic.! Use ur sense now even if my gf dey on NL she trusted her man?? tongue
baffah96:
Send me Pm so that i can know how desperate you are If you aint got matured mind shut the Bleep up....na everyone wey post chat up zone dey single...but what about those whom dont have a girlfriend nd re not confidence too creat topic.! Use ur sense now even if my gf dey on NL she trusted her man??
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
sulexcraig:

Send me Pm so that i can know how desperate you are If you aint got matured mind shut the Bleep up....na everyone wey post chat up zone dey single...but what about those whom dont have a girlfriend nd re not confidence too creat topic.! Use ur sense now even if my gf deyon NL she trusted her man?? tongue
??
Oh I can see so you're the only one that summon courage and create a thread fOr singlezundecided I don't think theirs any senseless lady that will drop her contact here undecided
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by sulexcraig(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
baffah96:
Oh I can see so you're the only one that summon courage and create a thread fOr singlezundecided I don't think theirs any senseless lady that will drop her contact here undecided
cry
baffah96:

What a disgrace too human generation well that is how low ur IQ is....i can nt talk much with big starture, kid minded people like you
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Me too I'm looking for love. . .

BBM: G37AL1F3
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Ace119(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:

fr?
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wish u guys goodluck!!!
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by phlio(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
really? brb
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by 2dice(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Midehi:
Wish u guys goodluck!!!
aunty do the unusual and drop your contact
i promise you your Ba3 would last more than Akube jean
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
sulexcraig:
cry

What a disgrace too human generation well that is how low ur IQ is....i can nt talk much with big starture, kid minded people like you
Well done Oga IQ clap for yourself undecided
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:

I don't care if you go hard on me.
But that pin tho grin grin grin

@Op, if you don't gerrit, he said you should go GET A LIFE
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by Gmekx(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
I stay in Cyprus. Message me for my pin or number wink
Re: Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm! by yahx(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
33128549yahx#abuja

(1) (Reply)

Your Views Abt Silent Treatment / Juicy Story: The Pastor’s Daughter Part 1 (+18 Only) / My Girlfriends Sister Always Calls And Messages Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.